chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Should the WWE ditch the spinner WWE Heavyweight Title?

Go down 
+2
Ex-Mattitude Follower
tnalockdownfan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
tnalockdownfan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2467
Registration date : 2008-04-09

Should the WWE ditch the spinner WWE Heavyweight Title? Empty
PostSubject: Should the WWE ditch the spinner WWE Heavyweight Title?   Should the WWE ditch the spinner WWE Heavyweight Title? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 12:45 am

Well guys, now that the WWE Heavyweight Championship is back on SD!, I think that it's time for the WWE to finally ditch the spinner WWE Heavyweight Championship.

I mean for over 3 years, the WWE Heavyweight Championship had become a spinner championship and many people are calling it a joke.

and plus, guys like Edge, RVD, Randy Orton and Triple H have held that belt, but it doesn't fit their personality.

and 2 year ago, the night after Summerslam XIX, just when you thought Edge was going to bring back the traditional WWE Heavyweight Championship which hasn't been seen in 2005, he wears the spinner title he calls the Rated R Title.

I think that the WWE should finally bring back the WWE Heavyweight Championship that was held by Brock Lesnar, Big Show, Kurt Angle and the late Eddie Guerrero and ditch the crazy spinner championship.

and so, I ask you all this:

Should the WWE finally ditch the spinner WWE Heavyweight Championship and bring back the traditional WWE Heavyweight Championship?

That's the Question!

Please share your thoughts on all of this.

Spinner Title
Should the WWE ditch the spinner WWE Heavyweight Title? 300_125345

Rated R Title
Should the WWE ditch the spinner WWE Heavyweight Title? Img5074153
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Should the WWE ditch the spinner WWE Heavyweight Title?   Should the WWE ditch the spinner WWE Heavyweight Title? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 2:22 am

I'd rather the WWE Title went back to the original version but I ain't going to get all upset about it. It's only a belt and besides, it makes WWE so much money and that is what WWE are here for. They are trying to make cash and that belt is like the best selling item apart from Rey Mysterio's mask.
Back to top Go down
Bolty B
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Bolty B

Male Number of posts : 1889
Registration date : 2008-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Should the WWE ditch the spinner WWE Heavyweight Title?   Should the WWE ditch the spinner WWE Heavyweight Title? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 2:25 am

It makes money, so why go back to the original design? I personally think that if it ever goes back to a old design, it should go back to the Attitude Era look.
Back to top Go down
Joshua.2009
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Joshua.2009

Male Number of posts : 630
Registration date : 2007-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Should the WWE ditch the spinner WWE Heavyweight Title?   Should the WWE ditch the spinner WWE Heavyweight Title? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 5:45 am

It's a nice belt. I don't think that is spins anymore and I like the design, so IMO no they should keep it. And like the post above me says "It makes money"
Back to top Go down
Http://WWW.WWE.COM
Bek
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Bek

Female Number of posts : 1602
Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Should the WWE ditch the spinner WWE Heavyweight Title?   Should the WWE ditch the spinner WWE Heavyweight Title? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 6:28 am

Well, you guys have pretty much already said it, it makes money, therefore, it's gonna stay.
Back to top Go down
money
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
money

Male Number of posts : 1057
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Should the WWE ditch the spinner WWE Heavyweight Title?   Should the WWE ditch the spinner WWE Heavyweight Title? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 6:46 am

Bek wrote:
Well, you guys have pretty much already said it, it makes money, therefore, it's gonna stay.

I 100% agree its a nice looking belt and it goes well with the fans. It should stay for a while longer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should the WWE ditch the spinner WWE Heavyweight Title?   Should the WWE ditch the spinner WWE Heavyweight Title? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Should the WWE ditch the spinner WWE Heavyweight Title?
Page 1 of 1