chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TIC vs. TNALDF

Go down 
+5
Jamie
WWEBacklashFan
Joshua.2009
Sykesy
Ex-Mattitude Follower
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

TIC vs. TNALDF Empty
PostSubject: TIC vs. TNALDF   TIC vs. TNALDF Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 4:59 pm

Despite me and SOL asking nicely, TNALDF couldn't stop himself from screwing over his own thread so: TNALDF vs. TIC. Enjoy...

Last edited by Mattitude Follower on Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

TIC vs. TNALDF Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIC vs. TNALDF   TIC vs. TNALDF Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 5:03 pm

Well i did stop when SOl asked, So yeah i suggest you edit that MF. So lets go TNALDF!
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

TIC vs. TNALDF Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIC vs. TNALDF   TIC vs. TNALDF Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 5:13 pm

True. I apologize TIC.

Just got to list this classic quote from the chatbox by TNALDF...

"You want to take this outside?"

^Lmao!
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

TIC vs. TNALDF Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIC vs. TNALDF   TIC vs. TNALDF Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 5:39 pm

LOL that is just fucking hilarious.

OK TNALDF, You wont to end this well i dont. in all honesty you make my day with your lame posts.. Your a freak. Im a christian as well and saying "I believe in jesus" is not going to convert someone so get over it. Your just creepy and to be honest if you leave then this forum will be 100% awesome. Your a Hinderance and im sick of you.

Your posts are not intelligence and i dont get why people say your so intelligent with wrestling, all you do is open up OWW on a tab and copy quotes from it. Im 100% cause ive check up on it and alot is word for word.

Thirdly No one gives a fucking shit if your an admin of a forum, i bet its dying as we speak.

Now im not the most liked guy thats for sure but i think people would rather so your ass out of CGS then mine.
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

TIC vs. TNALDF Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIC vs. TNALDF   TIC vs. TNALDF Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 5:51 pm

TNALDF, you amuse me. I did so much for you on WU, ask anybody, and got a lot of negativity because of it. But of course you don't acknowledge that and just start throwing a hissy fit because I didn't take your side against TIC despite it being you who wouldn't stop posting off-topic. Just leave already and stop embaressing yourself with these pathetic insults like "you were raised by wolves". It's unbelievable really.
Back to top Go down
Joshua.2009
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Joshua.2009

Male Number of posts : 630
Registration date : 2007-08-23

TIC vs. TNALDF Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIC vs. TNALDF   TIC vs. TNALDF Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 6:11 pm

Wow, It did not take long for TNALDF to piss someone off this time...
Back to top Go down
Http://WWW.WWE.COM
WWEBacklashFan
Wrestling Fan
Wrestling Fan
WWEBacklashFan

Male Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-10-13

TIC vs. TNALDF Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIC vs. TNALDF   TIC vs. TNALDF Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 6:13 pm

Classic. My friend TNALDF was right right, You were rasied by Wolves. I think you need to go to anger managment or even to church cause you are possesed. it makes me sick. Your a terrible person with a potty mouth and you may go to hell unless you change.

b/c i want to be your friend but you need to change. You have to earn it to respect me and be my friend. Im sorry but you are very bad.

Now while im at it; lets look at some useless pictures:
TIC vs. TNALDF Wolves
TIC vs. TNALDF Panadol-activefast
TIC vs. TNALDF God
TIC vs. TNALDF Dr-house
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

TIC vs. TNALDF Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIC vs. TNALDF   TIC vs. TNALDF Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 6:16 pm

WWEBacklashFan wrote:
Classic. My friend TNALDF was right right, You were rasied by Wolves. I think you need to go to anger managment or even to church cause you are possesed. it makes me sick. Your a terrible person with a potty mouth and you may go to hell unless you change.

b/c i want to be your friend but you need to change. You have to earn it to respect me and be my friend. Im sorry but you are very bad.

Now while im at it; lets look at some useless pictures:
TIC vs. TNALDF Wolves
TIC vs. TNALDF Panadol-activefast
TIC vs. TNALDF God
TIC vs. TNALDF Dr-house

LMAO! You know who you are and you're a fucking legend.
Back to top Go down
WWEBacklashFan
Wrestling Fan
Wrestling Fan
WWEBacklashFan

TIC vs. TNALDF Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIC vs. TNALDF   TIC vs. TNALDF Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 6:19 pm

Yes my name is Arthur Blackmore. I am 35 and im from a little village in indiana. What do you mean?
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Sykesy

TIC vs. TNALDF Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIC vs. TNALDF   TIC vs. TNALDF Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 6:26 pm

OMG.. Arthur Blackmore HAHAHA

Your probably as fucked up as TNALDF!
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Sykesy

TIC vs. TNALDF Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIC vs. TNALDF   TIC vs. TNALDF Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 6:28 pm

So TNALDF, When are you leaving. You keep saying your gonna leave and we all waiting for it. please someone ban him and just end this hassall
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Amateur Wrestler
Amateur Wrestler
Jamie

Male Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-02-16

TIC vs. TNALDF Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIC vs. TNALDF   TIC vs. TNALDF Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 6:58 pm

THAT BACKLASH GUY IS A FREAK.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Sykesy

TIC vs. TNALDF Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIC vs. TNALDF   TIC vs. TNALDF Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 7:02 pm

Your nto wrong, He annoys the shit out of me
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Amateur Wrestler
Amateur Wrestler
Jamie

TIC vs. TNALDF Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIC vs. TNALDF   TIC vs. TNALDF Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 7:03 pm

can someone explain the whole story to me cause i am very confused about this..
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Sykesy

TIC vs. TNALDF Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIC vs. TNALDF   TIC vs. TNALDF Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 7:07 pm

OK TNALDF is a guy that nobody likes, Anyway me and him cannot stand each other so were having a fued. he keeps saying his going to leave but he does not.

WWEBacklashFan i believe is either TNALDF or someone related to him. TNALDf claims im jealous of him but why the fuck would i be jealous of someone like him. he is the last guy i wanna be
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Amateur Wrestler
Amateur Wrestler
Jamie

TIC vs. TNALDF Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIC vs. TNALDF   TIC vs. TNALDF Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 7:17 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Bolty B
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Bolty B

Male Number of posts : 1889
Registration date : 2008-10-12

TIC vs. TNALDF Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIC vs. TNALDF   TIC vs. TNALDF Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 7:23 pm

THANK YOU CLASSIC *clap clap* THANK YOU TNALDF *clap clap*

This is probably the funniest internet feud I have ever witnessed.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Sykesy

TIC vs. TNALDF Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIC vs. TNALDF   TIC vs. TNALDF Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 9:32 pm

Well yeah Its funny cause TNALDF is an absolute joke and sometimes i question if he is even real
Back to top Go down
WWEBacklashFan
Wrestling Fan
Wrestling Fan
WWEBacklashFan

TIC vs. TNALDF Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIC vs. TNALDF   TIC vs. TNALDF Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 12:46 am

Here guys check this out:

Classic, Thats not nice. TNALDF i hope you forgive him Very Happy
Back to top Go down
IAmRuffles[Original]
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
IAmRuffles[Original]

Male Number of posts : 535
Registration date : 2008-03-10

TIC vs. TNALDF Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIC vs. TNALDF   TIC vs. TNALDF Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 1:09 am

Okay...I know this is TIC v Asshole and stuff but i'd like to add in

WWEBF is a ass. Freak. Anything else negative. And tessa, you should have seen the previous 'The Fued' thats was truly hilarious. Anyways where is TNALFD in all of this?
Back to top Go down
http://www.WWE.com
WWEBacklashFan
Wrestling Fan
Wrestling Fan
WWEBacklashFan

TIC vs. TNALDF Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIC vs. TNALDF   TIC vs. TNALDF Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 1:36 am

"TNALDF" is a smart christian man who is not particpating in this thread of sin. Nyway RFFLES, Want to be friends?
Back to top Go down
IAmRuffles[Original]
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
IAmRuffles[Original]

TIC vs. TNALDF Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIC vs. TNALDF   TIC vs. TNALDF Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 1:54 am

Okay....And no!
Back to top Go down
Bolty B
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Bolty B

Male Number of posts : 1889
Registration date : 2008-10-12

TIC vs. TNALDF Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIC vs. TNALDF   TIC vs. TNALDF Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 3:51 am

Don't you realize that WWEBacklashFan is somebody joking? But still is funny. Laughing
Back to top Go down
IAmRuffles[Original]
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
IAmRuffles[Original]

TIC vs. TNALDF Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIC vs. TNALDF   TIC vs. TNALDF Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 4:41 am

Duh i realise that but no he is just creepy he wants to be like my Boyfriend....I love females to much..sorry >=(
Back to top Go down
JT Cash
Wrestling Fan
Wrestling Fan
JT Cash

Male Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-02-05

TIC vs. TNALDF Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIC vs. TNALDF   TIC vs. TNALDF Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 5:15 am

"Want to take this outside?" lmao good shit. Seriously, TNALDF has ADD I believe, so it's hard to blame him for not being stable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TIC vs. TNALDF Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIC vs. TNALDF   TIC vs. TNALDF Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TIC vs. TNALDF
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next