chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Would you be interested in....?

Go down 
+2
Y2J X
stl311
6 posters
AuthorMessage
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP
stl311

Male Number of posts : 3627
Registration date : 2007-11-21

Would you be interested in....? Empty
PostSubject: Would you be interested in....?   Would you be interested in....? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 11:08 am

Ultraviolent Wrestling coming to the WWE? Now I know we've seen WWE's version of "hardcore" but we haven't quite seen the Ultraviolence that has came from the upper east coast. Combat Zone Wrestling specializes in this type of wrestling. The main difference is the level of violence...most if not all matches have light tubes, barbed wire, and something else painful. Hardcore is more chair shots and breaking tables...so here is the question. If Ultraviolent Wrestling came to the WWE (preferably to ECW) would you watch it? Would you be interested in WWE pushing that envelope? Or would you be more interested in seeing the same shit over and over and over in the "entertainment" industry. Please, share your thoughts.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ecw.com
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Would you be interested in....?   Would you be interested in....? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 7:50 pm

Obvious answer, yes! Though if the do bring ultraviolence to WWE it should just stay on ECW (To help ratings) and PPVs when a rivalry calls for it, (ex. Using it at Mania to end the Jericho/Shawn rivalry.) Sadly, will never see it happen.
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Would you be interested in....?   Would you be interested in....? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 8:25 pm

It would make the matches much more interesting. I wonder when people will get tired of the same moves. I know it's a show with a build up and everything but after eight years or so of watching wrestling on WWE, I'm bored of it. So I watch a bit of CHIKARA, CZW and ROH now despite being off wrestling in general. But it isn't the same because those guys don't have the superstar aura that the WWE guys do. I like the production values and the presentation of the big companies. So yeah, I would love to see more unique wrestling such as ultraviolent in the WWE although it will never happen. Especially with the new focus on kids.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Would you be interested in....?   Would you be interested in....? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 10:22 pm

Yeah...and I don't think the TV networks would be too keen on ultraviolence. If TSN in Canada bailed out on WWE after Edge & Lita's "Sex Celebration", do you imagine what would happen if ultraviolence came to WWE?
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Would you be interested in....?   Would you be interested in....? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 10:30 pm

EdgeHead wrote:
Yeah...and I don't think the TV networks would be too keen on ultraviolence. If TSN in Canada bailed out on WWE after Edge & Lita's "Sex Celebration", do you imagine what would happen if ultraviolence came to WWE?

That's a very good point. WWE could always open up a side show to replace ECW and air it on MTV or something. Remember the awesome WSX? They could do a more violent version of that. It would be a fun show if ran correctly.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Would you be interested in....?   Would you be interested in....? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 10:35 pm

Keyword is "if run correctly" Wink
Back to top Go down
money
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
money

Male Number of posts : 1057
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Would you be interested in....?   Would you be interested in....? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 11:31 pm

Definetly. WWE Needs to bring some hardcore back into wrestling. I am sick of all this Entertainment. Lets see some blood
Back to top Go down
TheWittyTwit
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion

Male Number of posts : 632
Registration date : 2007-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Would you be interested in....?   Would you be interested in....? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 1:36 am

I want the hardcore title back. Period. 24/7.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Would you be interested in....?   Would you be interested in....? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 1:33 pm

This could actually be fun. We could see Charlie Haas pay homage to Crash Holly by pulling out the "Crash Haas" gimmick.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would you be interested in....?   Would you be interested in....? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Would you be interested in....?
Page 1 of 1