chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Is Mickie James The Most Popular Diva In WWE?

Go down 
+4
DJ Hipp
stl311
babaganoosh
TheWalkingDead
8 posters
AuthorMessage
TheWalkingDead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
TheWalkingDead

Male Number of posts : 3268
Registration date : 2007-06-18

Is Mickie James The Most Popular Diva In WWE? Empty
PostSubject: Is Mickie James The Most Popular Diva In WWE?   Is Mickie James The Most Popular Diva In WWE? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 4:45 pm

At last night's Cyber Sunday pay-per-view, Mickie James won the Divas Halloween costume contest after being voted the winner by the fans. James dressed up as Lara Croft from the Tomb Raider video game series. James won the contest last year as well, dressing up as a Native American, so she's won two years in a row. And quite like last year, Mickie James is currently on the back burner in the storylines in favor of other heavily pushed WWE Divas. Since losing the WWE Women's Championship at SummerSlam, which coincided with the return of Candice Michelle, James has done little of note and is frequently left off of Raw. Considering that James' costume wasn't nearly as revealing or sexy as several of the other Divas such as Candice Michelle, Kelly Kelly, Maria, or Michelle McCool, and that she's won it two years in a row, this should be a good indication that James is the most popular female on the WWE roster. As if that isn't enough, James won despite being the last Diva of sixteen Divas to display her costume, and she only had approximately 30 minutes to sway viewers as the Undertaker vs. Big Show match was sandwiched in between the two segments. Some of the other Divas such as Candice Michelle and Michelle McCool were shown early during the broadcast and had a huge head start on her as a result. Despite their huge head start - and huge pushes on television - they still could not defeat the often-left-off-of-Raw Mickie James.
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Is Mickie James The Most Popular Diva In WWE?   Is Mickie James The Most Popular Diva In WWE? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 5:03 pm

Hard to trust the pops that you hear nowadays when you know that at times WWE manufactures them and pumps them out their speakers. I would say though that she is in the top 3 with Maria and Candice/McCool.
Back to top Go down
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP
stl311

Male Number of posts : 3627
Registration date : 2007-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Is Mickie James The Most Popular Diva In WWE?   Is Mickie James The Most Popular Diva In WWE? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 5:58 pm

My favorite is Katie Lea...so viscious...and yet oh so sexy...
Back to top Go down
http://www.ecw.com
DJ Hipp
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
DJ Hipp

Male Number of posts : 864
Registration date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Is Mickie James The Most Popular Diva In WWE?   Is Mickie James The Most Popular Diva In WWE? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 6:26 pm

Mickie and Michelle Mccool seem like most popular lately.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Is Mickie James The Most Popular Diva In WWE?   Is Mickie James The Most Popular Diva In WWE? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 1:48 am

Well she is definitly my favorite current WWE Diva but from what I read the crowd was dead during the diva contest. Also, I know the voting is fixed so that is no proof that she is the most popular. She might be though but, now real proof to back it up, that I've seen, at least.
Back to top Go down
money
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
money

Male Number of posts : 1057
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Is Mickie James The Most Popular Diva In WWE?   Is Mickie James The Most Popular Diva In WWE? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 3:04 am

I think she is the most popular now just hear the crowd
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Is Mickie James The Most Popular Diva In WWE?   Is Mickie James The Most Popular Diva In WWE? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 6:21 am

I reckon Mickie's been the most popular for a while. She always gets solid reactions from the crowd, she has since that feud with Trish Stratus where fans were cheering her despite being heel in the match at WrestleMania.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Is Mickie James The Most Popular Diva In WWE?   Is Mickie James The Most Popular Diva In WWE? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 10:15 pm

It's fair to say that Mickie might be the most popular Diva in the WWE but it's no secret that Vince doesn't believe that she's Trish Stratus or Lita material so that's why she's often left off the back burner on RAW. However, the crowd's reaction to her presence almost makes her indispensable to Vince because she's one of the rare that always get positive reactions, no matter what. Right now, it's very obvious that Vince is pushing Kelly Kelly to be the next top babyface (since Candice has been less than stellar since her return) and I believe that Mickie can play the mentor role for Kelly during her push.

However, I'm one of those who believe that sooner or later, Vince will go back to Mickie to lead the Women's Division. She's the best worker they have on their roster.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is Mickie James The Most Popular Diva In WWE?   Is Mickie James The Most Popular Diva In WWE? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is Mickie James The Most Popular Diva In WWE?
Page 1 of 1