chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

5 years ago; Y2J wins & loses the I-C Belt on RAW

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tnalockdownfan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2467
Registration date : 2008-04-09

5 years ago; Y2J wins & loses the I-C Belt on RAW Empty
PostSubject: 5 years ago; Y2J wins & loses the I-C Belt on RAW   5 years ago; Y2J wins & loses the I-C Belt on RAW Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 11:40 pm

Hey guys, I want to take you back to a history making moment 5 years ago:

Chris Jericho wins and loses the I-C Heavyweight Belt on RAW in the same night

Here's what happend:

RVD spoiled Chris Jericho and Eric Bischoff’s plan to ambush Booker T during an edition of the Highlight Reel, so Bischoff gave Jericho a shot at the I-C Heavyweight Championship.

Jericho trapped RVD in the Walls of Jericho, but RVD was nearing the ropes. Just before he was able to grab the ropes, Bischoff distracted the referee Jericho pulled RVD back to the center of the ring before the ref made him break the hold, and RVD tapped out.

However, Right after Chris Jericho defeated Rob Van Dam for the I-C Gold, Stone Cold came out and ordered that Jericho’s first defense would be against RVD and it would begin immediately. He also banned everyone from ringside and lowered a steel cage. Jericho tried climbing out twice, but RVD caught him both times. Then RVD began climbing out of the cage, while Jericho was heading for the door. RVD got to the floor first and slammed the cage door into Jericho’s head and then dropped to the floor to give RVD the win and to regain the I-C Heavyweight Championship for a 5th time.

Jericho became I-C Champ for a 6th time, but it was the shortest lived EVER I-C Title Reign in History.

After the match, Christian and Scott Steiner attacked RVD, but then, The Dudleys came to the rescue, but then Mark Henry cameout and attacked The Dudleys and RVD, but then Booker T. climbed to the cage and cleaned house, but Scott Steiner was still too much for Team Austin.

and now, 5 years later, Chris Jericho along with JBL lost a Tag Team Match to Batista and HBK and the I-C Gold is around the waist of Santino Marella and as for RVD, he is now working the Independent Scene and he is still running his Comic Book Store called 5 Star Comics and Wrestling.

and that's your look @ an event from 5 years ago:

Chris Jericho wins and loses the I-C Heavyweight Championship on RAW in 1 night.

Last edited by tnalockdownfan on Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
C-Makaveli
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
C-Makaveli

Male Number of posts : 758
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: 5 years ago; Y2J wins & loses the I-C Belt on RAW   5 years ago; Y2J wins & loses the I-C Belt on RAW Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 11:53 pm

Again.

How is it five years in the making ..... if it already happened ?
Back to top Go down
http://WWE.com
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: 5 years ago; Y2J wins & loses the I-C Belt on RAW   5 years ago; Y2J wins & loses the I-C Belt on RAW Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 12:38 am

C-Makaveli wrote:
Again.

How is it five years in the making ..... if it already happened ?

It's not five years in the making... it's a thread about the shortest IC championship reign and how much has changed since that date but, mostly just a look at the event.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 5 years ago; Y2J wins & loses the I-C Belt on RAW   5 years ago; Y2J wins & loses the I-C Belt on RAW Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

5 years ago; Y2J wins & loses the I-C Belt on RAW
Page 1 of 1