chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Former WWF Talent Passes Away at Age 63

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

Former WWF Talent Passes Away at Age 63 Empty
PostSubject: Former WWF Talent Passes Away at Age 63   Former WWF Talent Passes Away at Age 63 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 3:53 am

PWInsider.com is reporting that former WWE enhancement talent Conrad Efraim, known to WWF fans as Special Delivery Jones has passed away at age 63. After suffering a stroke, Efraim passed away this past Sunday in Antigua, where he lived. Although Jones was used primarily as an enhancement talent, his matches were rarely squashed, and he worked a lot of offense against his opponents before eventually doing the job. He put over many top main event players in his time with the then WWF.

Wrestlezone would like to extend its deepest condolences to the family of Conrad Efraim.

Source: Wrestlezone (Obviously)

This is terrible. Im not familiar with any of S.D Jones work sadly but either way this is terrible R.I.P!
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Former WWF Talent Passes Away at Age 63   Former WWF Talent Passes Away at Age 63 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 6:25 am

Yeah, I have no idea who the dude is but R.I.P. to him anyway. Best wishes to his family at this time.
Back to top Go down
Bek
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Bek

Female Number of posts : 1602
Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Former WWF Talent Passes Away at Age 63   Former WWF Talent Passes Away at Age 63 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 7:37 am

RIP Sad My condolences go to his family Sad
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Former WWF Talent Passes Away at Age 63   Former WWF Talent Passes Away at Age 63 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 10:08 pm

SD Jones is more known for his 9 seconds job to King Kong Bundy at the first Wrestlemania in 1985. Otherwise, I haven't seen anything about him but I do remember that WWF actually had an action figure of SD Jones when I was a kid.

Anyway, RIP SD Jones. Wrestling business needs all kind of wrestlers, especially enhancement talent. Jones was definitely one of the best.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Former WWF Talent Passes Away at Age 63   Former WWF Talent Passes Away at Age 63 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Former WWF Talent Passes Away at Age 63
Page 1 of 1