chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hipp I am fucking tired of your shit

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP

Number of posts : 3627
Registration date : 2007-11-21

Hipp I am fucking tired of your shit - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hipp I am fucking tired of your shit   Hipp I am fucking tired of your shit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 3:38 pm

Alright, its obvious you both have sand in your vaginas...but this isn't DXX. This is CGS we work shit out here. Now I want you two to list the problems you have with each other and try to find a solution...here is a quote you both might know.

“We all gonna die , we bleed from similar veins.”

Tupac said that...we're all bleeding from the same veins, so why cause more drama on here when we deal with drama in the real world.

I have spoken.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ecw.com
Affliction
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Affliction

Male Number of posts : 3093
Registration date : 2007-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Hipp I am fucking tired of your shit   Hipp I am fucking tired of your shit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 3:39 pm

The Bandit wrote:
Affliction wrote:
Me and Chad beg on eachother all the time foo'

If I remember correctly you were the one who brutally insulted him, causing you to leave.

Shall I get the link?

What? I left because Assassin couldnt stop lien to me.

and talkin bout someone where they cant respond is a diss, not a rib. you dont diss your homies.

Assy tells the truth he is just hundered of the people that dislike you.

STL once again stay the fuck out, I am tired of people getting involved in my feuds.
Back to top Go down
DJ Hipp
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
DJ Hipp

Male Number of posts : 864
Registration date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Hipp I am fucking tired of your shit   Hipp I am fucking tired of your shit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 3:40 pm

The Omega Dog STL wrote:
Alright, its obvious you both have sand in your vaginas...but this isn't DXX. This is CGS we work shit out here. Now I want you two to list the problems you have with each other and try to find a solution...here is a quote you both might know.

“We all gonna die , we bleed from similar veins.”

Tupac said that...we're all bleeding from the same veins, so why cause more drama on here when we deal with drama in the real world.

I have spoken.

obviously you didnt see my first post. I told him I have no beef here. He keeps hatin so I'll say somethin back because he keep makin himself look stupid, and I cant resist that.
Back to top Go down
DJ Hipp
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
DJ Hipp

PostSubject: Re: Hipp I am fucking tired of your shit   Hipp I am fucking tired of your shit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 3:41 pm

Affliction wrote:
The Bandit wrote:
Affliction wrote:
Me and Chad beg on eachother all the time foo'

If I remember correctly you were the one who brutally insulted him, causing you to leave.

Shall I get the link?

What? I left because Assassin couldnt stop lien to me.

and talkin bout someone where they cant respond is a diss, not a rib. you dont diss your homies.

Assy tells the truth he is just hundered of the people that dislike you.

STL once again stay the fuck out, I am tired of people getting involved in my feuds.

right. so when he got caught by screenshot proof saying he knows of underage members when a week before he said he doesnt and hasnt known of any, he isnt lieng? Assassin likes me actually.
Back to top Go down
Affliction
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Affliction

PostSubject: Re: Hipp I am fucking tired of your shit   Hipp I am fucking tired of your shit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 3:43 pm

Stupid? Foo' your the one who left over something retarded. Big ole' Hipp left cause mean ole' Assy made fun of him. Sad

Oh ya your real tough Hipp, pussy in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP
stl311

Male Number of posts : 3627
Registration date : 2007-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Hipp I am fucking tired of your shit   Hipp I am fucking tired of your shit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 3:45 pm

Affy, I'm allowed to get involved if it is interfering with the forum. When I run my portal I don't want to see two people arguing. We could attract tons of wrestling fans if WRESTLING was our main focus. But no, we have to cry and bitch about stupid shit. So we will handle this problem the CGS way.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ecw.com
DJ Hipp
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
DJ Hipp

PostSubject: Re: Hipp I am fucking tired of your shit   Hipp I am fucking tired of your shit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 3:47 pm

Affliction wrote:
Stupid? Foo' your the one who left over something retarded. Big ole' Hipp left cause mean ole' Assy made fun of him. Sad

Oh ya your real tough Hipp, pussy in my opinion.

I just obviously said he lied. Thats not making fun of. and everyone there knew I was ready to leave when basketball started, which is in about a week so i'd be gone anyway.

and yes stupid. everytime you say something I can easily turn that around to where it means nothing. stop name calling.
Back to top Go down
DJ Hipp
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
DJ Hipp

PostSubject: Re: Hipp I am fucking tired of your shit   Hipp I am fucking tired of your shit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 3:49 pm

The Omega Dog STL wrote:
Affy, I'm allowed to get involved if it is interfering with the forum. When I run my portal I don't want to see two people arguing. We could attract tons of wrestling fans if WRESTLING was our main focus. But no, we have to cry and bitch about stupid shit. So we will handle this problem the CGS way.

would be nice. There isnt a problem, therefore im gone from this thread. If he still wants a problem he can have it with himself. GOODBYE HATA!
Back to top Go down
Affliction
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Affliction

PostSubject: Re: Hipp I am fucking tired of your shit   Hipp I am fucking tired of your shit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 3:55 pm

So Hipp... you gonna leave a un-resolved feud?

You fuckin puss bag.
Back to top Go down
DJ Hipp
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
DJ Hipp

PostSubject: Re: Hipp I am fucking tired of your shit   Hipp I am fucking tired of your shit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 3:58 pm

Affliction wrote:
So Hipp... you gonna leave a un-resolved feud?

You fuckin puss bag.

there never was a feud.
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Hipp I am fucking tired of your shit   Hipp I am fucking tired of your shit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 4:08 pm

Okay, looks like this one is over...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hipp I am fucking tired of your shit   Hipp I am fucking tired of your shit - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hipp I am fucking tired of your shit
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2