chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cena, Orton & Edge; Who's their targets?

Go down 
+3
C-Makaveli
Y2J X
tnalockdownfan
7 posters
AuthorMessage
tnalockdownfan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2467
Registration date : 2008-04-09

Cena, Orton & Edge; Who's their targets? Empty
PostSubject: Cena, Orton & Edge; Who's their targets?   Cena, Orton & Edge; Who's their targets? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 7:31 pm

Hey guys, now as you know, Survivor Series will be LIVE on PPV this month during the week of the Thanksgiving Holidays.

But their are 3 men that are suppose to be coming back to the WWE @ Survivor Series:

John Cena, Randy Orton and Edge

John Cena has not been @ Survivor Series since 2006

John Cena has been in 4 Survivor Series Matches since 2003

In 2003, Team Angle def. the 1800 pound team of Team Lesnar with Cena and Benoit became the Sole Survivors

In 2004, Team Eddie Guerrero def. Team Kurt Angle with Cena, Big Show and Eddie as the Sole Survivors

In 2006, Team Cena def. Team Big Show with Cena and Bobby Lashley as the Sole Survivors

and in 2005, he defended the WWE Heavyweight Championship against Kurt Angle, but soon, Angle failed to win the title from Cena.

Randy Orton has been in 5 Survivor Series Matches and has appeared in 6 Survivor Series PPV:

In 2002, Orton appeared @ Survivor Series in Madison Square Garden doing his infamous RNN Breaking News

From 2003 to 2005, he became the Sole Survivor in 3 Survivor Series Matches

In 2003, Team Bischoff def. Team Austin when Orton def. HBK thanks to Batista

In 2004, Team Orton def. Team Triple H when Orton def. Edge and Triple H last to win full control of RAW for 4 weeks while Bischoff is on vacation.

In 2005, Team SD! def. Team RAW when Orton def. HBK thanks to interference from JBL

However, Orton would soon suffer in the hands of The Return of The Undertaker

In 2006, Orton teamed up with Edge,John Morrison, Gregory Helms and Mike Knox against DX, The Hardys and CM Punk, but Team DX shutout Team Rated-RKO

In 2007, Orton had his 1st WWE Heavyweight Title defense @ Survivor Series against HBK, but RKO def. HBK to retain the belt.

Edge on the other hand has been 6 Survivor Series and has appeared in 8 of them

In 1999, 2000, 2004 and 2006, Edge has been in 4 Classic Survivor Series Elimination Matches

In 1999, Crash and Hardcore Holly along with Too Cool def. The Hardy Boyz & Edge and Christian with Hardcore Holly being the Sole Survivor

In 2000, Hardy Boyz & The Dudleys def. Edge, Christian, The Goodfather & Val Venis with Jeff Hardy as the Sole Survivor of the Survivor Series

However, in 2001, Edge def. Test to win the WWE I-C Heavyweight Championship and the WCW U.S. Heavyweight Championship

In 2002, in a Triple Threat Elimination Tag Team Match for the SD! WWE Tag Team Championship, Los Guerreros def. Edge & Mysterio and Kurt Angle & Chris Benoit to win the SD! WWE Tag Team Championship for the very 1st time

In 2005, Edge made an appearance @ the Survivor Series along with Lita when he and Lita got pwned by Dmitri Young during his promo promoting The Cutting Edge

In 2007, Edge made his return to the Survivor Series when he cost The Undertaker the World Heavyweight Championship inside Hell in a Cell

and now, with Survivor Series coming up, who will become their next targets?

Who will John Cena, Randy Orton and Edge go after when they return to the ring?

That's the Question!

Please share your thoughts on all of this.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Cena, Orton & Edge; Who's their targets?   Cena, Orton & Edge; Who's their targets? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 8:43 pm

Well, I'm not sure about Edge, he may face Taker or do what he did last year. Batista World Champion and he and Orton (whos cleares to wrestle) are suppose to fued so Orton will probably face him. I see Cena facing Jericho because he really is the only Raw wrestler he can face besides HBK but, typically people return to face the opposite alignment so yeah Jericho is my prediciton.
Back to top Go down
C-Makaveli
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
C-Makaveli

Male Number of posts : 758
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Cena, Orton & Edge; Who's their targets?   Cena, Orton & Edge; Who's their targets? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 11:28 pm

Rumour has it Batista's next big feud is against Orton and he is expected to drop the title to him. So we will more than likely see Orton vs Cena.

Edge is obviously gonna attack either The Undertaker or Triple H
Back to top Go down
http://WWE.com
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: Cena, Orton & Edge; Who's their targets?   Cena, Orton & Edge; Who's their targets? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 12:07 am

C-Makaveli wrote:
Rumour has it Batista's next big feud is against Orton and he is expected to drop the title to him. So we will more than likely see Orton vs Cena.

Edge is obviously gonna attack either The Undertaker or Triple H

That doesn't mean Batista is going to drop the belt to Orton on the first time the face for the belt but, yeah Orton and Cena is possible to. I think since Jericho is using his rematch clause for Monday then that leaves a cleared to compete Orton face Batista and challenge him for the championship. Loses at first and then wins awhile later. Although, I can see Orton Ultimatium for Steph and Shane to bite him on the ass with them announcing he'll have to face Cena at Survivor Series, the one person who Orton, well everyone, seemed to have a big problem beating. Another possibilitie is Jericho complains (in the case Shane and Steph so up after steel cage match main event which wouldn't be rare) and they throw him in a match with Cena.

But, yeah with Edge it's kind of obvious.
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Cena, Orton & Edge; Who's their targets?   Cena, Orton & Edge; Who's their targets? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 1:47 pm

If Edge faces 'Taker again then it will be an epic fail. They have feuded enough now for at least two years. There is nothing else they can do unless Undertaker turns heel which won't happen. So I'm so hoping Edge doesn't attack 'Taker. I reckon it will be Triple H or Jeff Hardy.

As for Orton, that will be Batista. And Cena? Jericho. It's got to be.
Back to top Go down
tnalockdownfan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2467
Registration date : 2008-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Cena, Orton & Edge; Who's their targets?   Cena, Orton & Edge; Who's their targets? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 3:10 pm

My guess is that Cena has some unfinished business with Randy Orton.

and personally, I'm not a fan of either one of them.
Back to top Go down
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP
stl311

Male Number of posts : 3627
Registration date : 2007-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Cena, Orton & Edge; Who's their targets?   Cena, Orton & Edge; Who's their targets? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 9:08 pm

I say all 3 blow...

GO HHH!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ecw.com
money
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
money

Male Number of posts : 1057
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Cena, Orton & Edge; Who's their targets?   Cena, Orton & Edge; Who's their targets? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 12:11 am

I think..

Edge will vs Big Show

Cena will be in a tag team match with Batista HBK and rey. They will vs Kane, Y2J, Orton and Lance Cade.

And Orton will be in that same match.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: Cena, Orton & Edge; Who's their targets?   Cena, Orton & Edge; Who's their targets? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 12:44 am

money wrote:
I think..

Edge will vs Big Show

Cena will be in a tag team match with Batista HBK and rey. They will vs Kane, Y2J, Orton and Lance Cade.

And Orton will be in that same match.

You know Lance Cade was released, right?
Back to top Go down
money
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
money

Male Number of posts : 1057
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Cena, Orton & Edge; Who's their targets?   Cena, Orton & Edge; Who's their targets? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 12:47 am

No I thought that was trevor Merdoch
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: Cena, Orton & Edge; Who's their targets?   Cena, Orton & Edge; Who's their targets? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 1:06 am

Both were released, just at different times.
Back to top Go down
Joshua.2009
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Joshua.2009

Male Number of posts : 630
Registration date : 2007-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Cena, Orton & Edge; Who's their targets?   Cena, Orton & Edge; Who's their targets? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 10:35 pm

Well Orton made his in-ring comeback tonight but after what happen I think we will see him wrestling DiBiase
Cena was put into the WH Championship match at SS tonight
Edge will face Triple H on his return.
Back to top Go down
Http://WWW.WWE.COM
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Cena, Orton & Edge; Who's their targets?   Cena, Orton & Edge; Who's their targets? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 8:17 am

The Omega Dog STL wrote:
I say all 3 blow...

GO HHH!

Oh yeah, Triple H. The guy who spends his Raw promos burying his opponents on the mic and then doing the same in the ring, making them all look like pathetic losers. The guy who as a face, cracks lame insider jokes in a desperate attempt to look cool. The guy who has himself as WWE Champion despite wrestling long drawn-out methodical (read dull) matches which he largely dominates using the same moves. And people say Cena's moveset is limited. Triple H, the guy who held down Big Show, Kane, Chris Jericho, Rob Van Dam and many more in his reign as all-conquering champion. Notice how he always plays the powerful mighty character? Oh and you know magazines aren't allowed to show video game footage of HHH in a weak or defencless state. Everyone else is fine to have on the mat in pain but not Triple H. It's pathetic. Cena, Orton and Edge are the men leading WWE right now while Triple H is simply fouling it up with his repetitive matches and insecurities.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cena, Orton & Edge; Who's their targets?   Cena, Orton & Edge; Who's their targets? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cena, Orton & Edge; Who's their targets?
Page 1 of 1