chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who would you like to slap in WWE?

Go down 
+5
StuffOfLegends
Sykesy
babaganoosh
Y2J X
Ex-Mattitude Follower
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

Who would you like to slap in WWE? Empty
PostSubject: Who would you like to slap in WWE?   Who would you like to slap in WWE? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 8:27 am

Triple H for holding down some of the most talented wrestlers in the past ten years including Chris Jericho and Rob Van Dam. Also for pushing himself to the top despite being past his prime, cracking lame insider jokes, dominating his opponents in long dull drawn-out matches and generally being a total bore for the past five years.

Vince McMahon for allowing Triple H to do whatever he wants and not stopping the locker room politics. Also for choosing big men like Snitsky and Khali to represent WWE rather than signing talented mobile wrestlers who can excite the fans from ROH. Also for being a sick man who wanted to do incest angles and beats his tiny "children" on TV for profit. There are loads of other reasons but I can't be bothered...

Hawkins and Ryder for being so damn generic and plain

Kozlov for not deserving his push and being the kinda guy who'd be seen in main events in the 1980s.

Jeff Hardy for being such a screw-up.

Jack Swagger for that lame gimmick and nickname of "The All-American American". Just generally being pretty poor too.

Hardcore Holly for being one of the least entertaining wrestlers in WWE history yet somehow keeping his job.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to slap in WWE?   Who would you like to slap in WWE? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 9:23 am

Quickly yes I do want to slap WWE at times. Forst off, Jeff being a screw up is not WWE fault and personal I'm glad he screwed up because that lead to CM Punk being World Champion. Secondly Vince doesn't let HHH get everything, HHH wants to end Taker streak but that won't happen just because Vince trust Taker the most.
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to slap in WWE?   Who would you like to slap in WWE? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 9:31 am

^ I know that. It was a slight exageration but Triple H still does pretty much whatever he wants. Umaga and Randy Orton's responces when they hears Triple H was going to Smackdown sums up what HHH is like.
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to slap in WWE?   Who would you like to slap in WWE? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 12:53 pm

If I got to choose where to slap...I'd say any WWE diva...

Outside of the divas, I'd go with Khali and Horny. The fact that they are still with the company is just embaressing.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to slap in WWE?   Who would you like to slap in WWE? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 3:51 pm

Baba you took the words out of my mouth. Definately Mickie James Very Happy

But other then that i suppose super crazy, i dont know why but meh
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to slap in WWE?   Who would you like to slap in WWE? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 3:54 pm

babaganoosh wrote:

Outside of the divas, I'd go with Khali and Horny. The fact that they are still with the company is just embaressing.

Oh yeah. I wouldn't just slap Hornswoggle, I'd kick his fuckin' ass. Wink Khali, while he sucks majorly, I wouldn't slap him due to a mixture of fear and the fact he popped buyrates in his feud with Cena, does what the company ask like a pro and had some fun matches with Finlay.
Back to top Go down
StuffOfLegends
Slim Shady
Slim Shady
StuffOfLegends

Male Number of posts : 2940
Registration date : 2007-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to slap in WWE?   Who would you like to slap in WWE? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 4:46 pm

Santino because the promo he'll cut after it will make me lol
Back to top Go down
DJ Hipp
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
DJ Hipp

Male Number of posts : 864
Registration date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to slap in WWE?   Who would you like to slap in WWE? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 5:00 pm

JR for wearing that sailor outfit on halloween.
Back to top Go down
TheRealFan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
TheRealFan

Female Number of posts : 3217
Location : With Corey Taylor in his closet... And not wanting to come out. <3
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to slap in WWE?   Who would you like to slap in WWE? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 10:02 pm

I'll just name thos ewho are on tv regularly. I won't bother with the ones we rarely see.

Most of the divas except for Beth Phoenix.
CM Punk
Matt Hardy
Khali
Mark Henry
HHH and HBK
Batista
JTG and Shad
Big Show
MVP

And that's about it.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to slap in WWE?   Who would you like to slap in WWE? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 10:58 pm

I'd slap whoever actually believe it was a good idea to give Funaki the "Kung Fu Naki" gimmick. Those were 5 minutes of my life I'll never get back. Hell, I screamed "DAMN!" at the same time Ron Simmons did last night and it wasn't for comedic purposes.

I've got all the respect in the world for what Mae Young accomplished in the wrestling business but we didn't need to see her "punching" other Divas last night. I mean, how weak does Beth Phoenix look after getting a win by roll-up? The only logical explanation I see for Mae Young being in the match last night was that since she replaced Maria, that it has to do with the angle in progress with Michelle McCool/Maria/ Jesse & Festus.
Back to top Go down
DJ Hipp
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
DJ Hipp

Male Number of posts : 864
Registration date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to slap in WWE?   Who would you like to slap in WWE? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 4:39 pm

I'd really like to slap Chris Jericho now that I found out the results of raw.
Back to top Go down
Joshua.2009
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Joshua.2009

Male Number of posts : 630
Registration date : 2007-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to slap in WWE?   Who would you like to slap in WWE? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 8:47 pm

EdgeHead wrote:

I've got all the respect in the world for what Mae Young accomplished in the wrestling business but we didn't need to see her "punching" other Divas last night. I mean, how weak does Beth Phoenix look after getting a win by roll-up? The only logical explanation I see for Mae Young being in the match last night was that since she replaced Maria, that it has to do with the angle in progress with Michelle McCool/Maria/ Jesse & Festus.

I wonder if you ever thought them maybe since Mae Young is a legend and has built the WWE for women that she needs no reason to get into the ring and do what ever the f**k she wants to do. There are times when a match is meant to be fun and not to be part of a storyline. I have great respect for Mae and all that she has done for the wrestling business.

I would slap the Rock for turning his back on all his fans and not even doing one show for us. He is so far up Hollywood ass that he can't come make an appearance at a show. The Rock does not even talk about his wrestling anymore. Now he wants to to kid movies for Disney? Grow a pair.
Back to top Go down
Http://WWW.WWE.COM
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to slap in WWE?   Who would you like to slap in WWE? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who would you like to slap in WWE?
Page 1 of 1