chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Low Ki Wrestling WWE Dark Match

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

Low Ki Wrestling WWE Dark Match Empty
PostSubject: Low Ki Wrestling WWE Dark Match   Low Ki Wrestling WWE Dark Match Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 8:25 am

Source: EWrestlingNews.com

Former TNA X-Division Superstar, former TNA X-Division champ, and Current ROH Champion Low Ki, who is known by the TNA fans as Senshi, had a dark match just before the Smackdown! and ECW tapings in Orlando, Florida. Low Ki lost the match to Primo Colon after a dropkick from the top rope.

-------------------------

WWE should so sign Low Ki. He's one of the best wrestlers in America not already signed to contract plus he's known enough to elicit some reaction upon his debut. I'm glad that they are giving him a chance in dark matches, it's always good to see a fresh face on WWE TV. I just hope Triple H doesn't decide he can't work...
Back to top Go down
TheRealFan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
TheRealFan

Female Number of posts : 3217
Location : With Corey Taylor in his closet... And not wanting to come out. <3
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Low Ki Wrestling WWE Dark Match   Low Ki Wrestling WWE Dark Match Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 8:32 am

That's great. Senshi is a great wrestler. WWE should hire him.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Low Ki Wrestling WWE Dark Match   Low Ki Wrestling WWE Dark Match Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 1:45 pm

Hmmm, He could definately help the Cruiserweight division so WWE should Definately sign him.

Low Ki Vs Evan Bourne = Greatness
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Low Ki Wrestling WWE Dark Match   Low Ki Wrestling WWE Dark Match Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 1:59 pm

I was thinking of Low Ki vs. CM Punk myself. That would be a sensational match if both men were allowed to go all-out and given sufficent time.
Back to top Go down
TheWittyTwit
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion

Male Number of posts : 632
Registration date : 2007-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Low Ki Wrestling WWE Dark Match   Low Ki Wrestling WWE Dark Match Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 10:54 pm

Mattitude Follower wrote:
I was thinking of Low Ki vs. CM Punk myself. That would be a sensational match if both men were allowed to go all-out and given sufficent time.

Ah, MF, but has CM Punk been allowed to go all-out in WWE yet? If they were, I'd love to see that one too, plus Low Ki vs. Rey, Low Ki vs. Sydal, Low Ki vs. Jimmy Wang Yang (maybe with a new gimmick)... all good matches.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Low Ki Wrestling WWE Dark Match   Low Ki Wrestling WWE Dark Match Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 11:40 pm

Someone should check their information. Low Ki isn't the current ROH Champion at the moment.

He might be IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Champion instead...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Low Ki Wrestling WWE Dark Match   Low Ki Wrestling WWE Dark Match Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Low Ki Wrestling WWE Dark Match
Page 1 of 1