chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Best Hip Hop Artist Game Round One : Ice Cube vs The Notorious B.I.G

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
C-Makaveli
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
C-Makaveli

Male Number of posts : 758
Registration date : 2007-11-04

Best Hip Hop Artist Game Round One : Ice Cube vs The Notorious B.I.G Empty
PostSubject: Best Hip Hop Artist Game Round One : Ice Cube vs The Notorious B.I.G   Best Hip Hop Artist Game Round One : Ice Cube vs The Notorious B.I.G Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 12:33 pm

Ice Cube

Best Hip Hop Artist Game Round One : Ice Cube vs The Notorious B.I.G Sun0112-ice-cube-1

VS

The Notorious B.I.G

Best Hip Hop Artist Game Round One : Ice Cube vs The Notorious B.I.G Biggie

Ice Cube rose to fame with the likes of Eazy E & Dr Dre in the N.W.A , but left the group to focus on solo work after a disagreement. He is seen as a pioneer in G Funk Hip Hop. The Notorious B.I.G was seen as Brooklyns Jesus , and was the East Coasts main player in the mid 90's during the East / West Coast war. But which rapper is better ?
Back to top Go down
http://WWE.com
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Best Hip Hop Artist Game Round One : Ice Cube vs The Notorious B.I.G   Best Hip Hop Artist Game Round One : Ice Cube vs The Notorious B.I.G Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 1:27 pm

Gotta go with Biggie. Actually if I had to choose, I'd take B.I.G. over Pac personally, and let's face it, Pac would be better than Ice. By simple mathematics, Ice < Pac < BIG.
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Best Hip Hop Artist Game Round One : Ice Cube vs The Notorious B.I.G   Best Hip Hop Artist Game Round One : Ice Cube vs The Notorious B.I.G Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 1:29 pm

Ice Cube has talent, no doubt about it, but I've just never been a fan. While I think Biggie is overrated, he has skills. Tracks like "Juicy", "Hypnotize" and my favourite "Mo Money Mo Problems" are examples of Big being a better overall rapper than Cube.
Back to top Go down
DJ Hipp
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
DJ Hipp

Male Number of posts : 864
Registration date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Best Hip Hop Artist Game Round One : Ice Cube vs The Notorious B.I.G   Best Hip Hop Artist Game Round One : Ice Cube vs The Notorious B.I.G Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 4:48 pm

Ice Cube is one of the best for sure. Cube all the way. Without him and his contributions to N.W.A., "gangsta rap" wouldnt exist as we know it today.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Hip Hop Artist Game Round One : Ice Cube vs The Notorious B.I.G   Best Hip Hop Artist Game Round One : Ice Cube vs The Notorious B.I.G Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best Hip Hop Artist Game Round One : Ice Cube vs The Notorious B.I.G
Page 1 of 1