chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NEW WHC IS JOHN CENA!

Go down 
+14
Cena Powns All
StuffOfLegends
TheEnforcer
TheWittyTwit
Sykesy
stl311
xDesireAngelx
Tiff
babaganoosh
Ex-Mattitude Follower
TheRealFan
Y2J X
Bolty B
DJ Hipp
18 posters
AuthorMessage
DJ Hipp
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
DJ Hipp

Male Number of posts : 864
Registration date : 2008-10-27

NEW WHC IS JOHN CENA! Empty
PostSubject: NEW WHC IS JOHN CENA!   NEW WHC IS JOHN CENA! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 11:00 pm

Bout time he got his belt back!
Back to top Go down
Bolty B
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Bolty B

Male Number of posts : 1889
Registration date : 2008-10-12

PostSubject: Re: NEW WHC IS JOHN CENA!   NEW WHC IS JOHN CENA! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 11:48 pm

That was the WWE championship lol. I don't really care that Cena's won, he's not that bad and as ratings have proved, a good draw.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: NEW WHC IS JOHN CENA!   NEW WHC IS JOHN CENA! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 12:09 am

As long as the World Championship doesn't go Spinner, I'm fine with Cena as champ, aslong as it is not long term. It is sad to see that Jericho is nothing more the a transitional World Champion...
Back to top Go down
TheRealFan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
TheRealFan

Female Number of posts : 3217
Location : With Corey Taylor in his closet... And not wanting to come out. <3
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: NEW WHC IS JOHN CENA!   NEW WHC IS JOHN CENA! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 10:07 am

I have nothing against John as champion as long as he doesn't get the same title reign as last time. And he might be able to pull up the ratings.
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: NEW WHC IS JOHN CENA!   NEW WHC IS JOHN CENA! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 10:16 am

It will be Cena/Batista for the WHC at WrestleMania and that will be one of the biggest selling PPVs ever.

Chris Jericho is one of my all-time favourite wrestlers but I knew his reign wouldn't last past the Royal Rumble so I'm not too bothered. It just seemed pointless to give Batista that reign and then give it back to Y2J, only for him to drop it again. WWE is devaluing the WHC.

But yeah, I'm fine with Cena as champ. He's entertaining on the mic and solid in the ring, not as good as Jericho overall but a worthy champion. Everyone hates on his massive reign but it made the belt credible and drew money.
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: NEW WHC IS JOHN CENA!   NEW WHC IS JOHN CENA! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 11:22 am

Mattitude Followerâ„¢ wrote:
It will be Cena/Batista for the WHC at WrestleMania and that will be one of the biggest selling PPVs ever.
Being the biggest selling PPV ever I don't think can be attributed to Cena/Batista. Yes they may draw more than your average superstar, but PPVs, particularly WM, aren't drawing based on 1 match. It's a combination of great matches. Also, just the general increase in population would dictate more sales. I'm not ready to say Cena/Batista is the reason WM will sell real well just yet.
Back to top Go down
Tiff
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Tiff

Female Number of posts : 1929
Registration date : 2007-12-19

PostSubject: Re: NEW WHC IS JOHN CENA!   NEW WHC IS JOHN CENA! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 12:13 pm

Woo, I think this is great.
Maybe I'm biased because I'm a Cena fan but I was sick of Y2J as Champ. Chris is great and all, but his reign has just been, well.. boring.
And JC hasn't had the title for a while, so hopefully it'll be different to last time. As long as he only keeps it for a few months or so I'm happy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwe.com
xDesireAngelx
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder
xDesireAngelx

Female Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2008-10-18

PostSubject: Re: NEW WHC IS JOHN CENA!   NEW WHC IS JOHN CENA! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 1:08 pm

Woooooooooo im glad cena won no more y2gay woooooooooooooooooooooo =]
Back to top Go down
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP
stl311

Male Number of posts : 3627
Registration date : 2007-11-21

PostSubject: Re: NEW WHC IS JOHN CENA!   NEW WHC IS JOHN CENA! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 1:12 pm

It's sad Jericho is nothing more then a transitional champion...after reading his book it really tells you how hard of a worker he is...and if they booked him right he'd be a huge draw. Simple as that. I like Chris, and I hope he stays in the Main Event Picture.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ecw.com
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: NEW WHC IS JOHN CENA!   NEW WHC IS JOHN CENA! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 3:18 pm

Finally, Cena wins IMO the best belt of WWE. I knwo this sounds weird but ive always wanted to see Cena hold the big belt and he finally has. Im looking forward to all the fueds he has in the future.
Back to top Go down
TheWittyTwit
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion

Male Number of posts : 632
Registration date : 2007-10-01

PostSubject: Re: NEW WHC IS JOHN CENA!   NEW WHC IS JOHN CENA! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 3:53 pm

I'm fine with a Cena title run. I'd like to see him change his character a little more with this one. There is one thing I am extremely worried about.

What if he turns the World Heavyweight Championship belt into another spinner belt? That would kill all the major titles in WWE. The ECW gold isn't even... gold. The WWE title doesn't even depict the World on it anymore (and it is "WORLD Wrestling Entertainment"). If the World Heavyweight Championship falls too... I don't know, it'll just be tough for me to take any champion seriously anymore.
Back to top Go down
TheEnforcer
Wrestling Fan
Wrestling Fan
TheEnforcer

Male Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: NEW WHC IS JOHN CENA!   NEW WHC IS JOHN CENA! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 5:22 pm

All I have to say is that I am not impressed yet....
Back to top Go down
StuffOfLegends
Slim Shady
Slim Shady
StuffOfLegends

Male Number of posts : 2940
Registration date : 2007-08-18

PostSubject: Re: NEW WHC IS JOHN CENA!   NEW WHC IS JOHN CENA! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 7:56 pm

John Cena as WHC sounds really good. Raw is on in about an hour I will probably watch it for the first time in a long ass time.
Back to top Go down
Cena Powns All
Wrestling Fan
Wrestling Fan

Male Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: NEW WHC IS JOHN CENA!   NEW WHC IS JOHN CENA! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 8:19 pm

The Bandit wrote:
Bout time he got his belt back!
Damn right. He's graciously stayed out of the title picture, not complaining, not stopping working, and he definitely paid his dues to main event once again.

TESSA TESTAROSSA wrote:
That was the WWE championship lol. I don't really care that Cena's won, he's not that bad and as ratings have proved, a good draw.
He may as well win both championships as he's just that damn good Very Happy Fantastic charasma with a winning attitude, that's why he should continue to shine.

TheRealFan wrote:
I have nothing against John as champion as long as he doesn't get the same title reign as last time. And he might be able to pull up the ratings.
Well Jericho had a short run and we aren't happy, I say Cena should get his months in. He's proven that he can main event, and along with feuds with guys like Jericho and others, he could pull it out to WM, and possibly further. Let's not forget that the year-long feud with Edge he had a while back was one of the better in the last several years. Could he have dropped it to Edge longer or earlier? Yeah, but in the end, him being in that feud was great for wrestling.

Tiff wrote:
Woo, I think this is great.
Maybe I'm biased because I'm a Cena fan but I was sick of Y2J as Champ. Chris is great and all, but his reign has just been, well.. boring.
And JC hasn't had the title for a while, so hopefully it'll be different to last time. As long as he only keeps it for a few months or so I'm happy.
Being biased is just too cool for school, we need to repsent. Chain Gang 4 Lyfe!!

XxHomicideAngelxX wrote:
Woooooooooo im glad cena won no more y2gay woooooooooooooooooooooo =]
Right on!

stl311© wrote:
It's sad Jericho is nothing more then a transitional champion...after reading his book it really tells you how hard of a worker he is...and if they booked him right he'd be a huge draw. Simple as that. I like Chris, and I hope he stays in the Main Event Picture.
As much as he is a great worker and he's willing to do a lot for the company, I think him being this "transitional champion" shouldn't be viewed upon as a downside. How many veterans come in, have a name, and then win the title and hog it? *cough* Triple H *cough* I think it's great for him to get his turn, step aside, and still compete, and hopefully in the future he'll get another shot to add to his great career credentials.

Sykesy wrote:
Finally, Cena wins IMO the best belt of WWE. I knwo this sounds weird but ive always wanted to see Cena hold the big belt and he finally has. Im looking forward to all the fueds he has in the future.
If some mid-card guys finally got a legitimate push to the main event, it sure as hell would be exciting to see Cena compete against these new main event guys. He's a great worker and could really help get them over, and all this even if he keeps the title. He lends a certain level of professionism to all that he works with, and it will only benefit the young stars to get a chance to compete against him.

TheWittyTwit wrote:
I'm fine with a Cena title run. I'd like to see him change his character a little more with this one. There is one thing I am extremely worried about.
I hope he goes back to the heel rapper gimmick. It brings more creativity to his lines, he obviously has the mic skills to pull it off, and we know from his earlier days that he can pull off the heel gimmick.

TheEnforcer wrote:
All I have to say is that I am not impressed yet....
O, but you will be...you will be.

StuffOfLegends wrote:
John Cena as WHC sounds really good. Raw is on in about an hour I will probably watch it for the first time in a long ass time.
And the Cena effect has kicked in. One viewer here, one viewer there, and bam, ratings start to climb.
Back to top Go down
Bek
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Bek

Female Number of posts : 1602
Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: NEW WHC IS JOHN CENA!   NEW WHC IS JOHN CENA! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 6:45 am

I'm not impressed yet either, although I didn't see the match, and RAW hasn't been on here yet.

If he ends up showing me that he has more than those 5 boring moves he uses every damn match, then he may impress me.

I don't have a problem with him being champ so much, as he hasn't even wrestled on TV yet, well he has now of course, but not before that match. I just think he should've had some time on TV before he got given the championship, yet again.
Back to top Go down
K.Smoke
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
K.Smoke

Male Number of posts : 1083
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: NEW WHC IS JOHN CENA!   NEW WHC IS JOHN CENA! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 2:17 pm

TheRealFan wrote:
Smart money says that he will have a long reign. Wrestling is reverting back to the old way to bring back prestige to the titles. We have only had 27 Champions in over 40 years. We had about 20 within the last in the last 20. But lately we have been seeing longer reigns which mean that the WWE is reverting back to its old practice.
Back to top Go down
http://WWE.com
TheRealFan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
TheRealFan

Female Number of posts : 3217
Location : With Corey Taylor in his closet... And not wanting to come out. <3
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: NEW WHC IS JOHN CENA!   NEW WHC IS JOHN CENA! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 2:19 pm

^Long reign is okay, but not long like his previous reign because that was bad. Or else, if the WWE gives him a long run, they should make him lose a lot more than they did during Cena's previous reign. Or else he'll get booed like he used to be.
Back to top Go down
K.Smoke
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
K.Smoke

PostSubject: Re: NEW WHC IS JOHN CENA!   NEW WHC IS JOHN CENA! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 2:29 pm

TheRealFan wrote:
^Long reign is okay, but not long like his previous reign because that was bad. Or else, if the WWE gives him a long run, they should make him lose a lot more than they did during Cena's previous reign. Or else he'll get booed like he used to be.
Well only 5 stars had the belt for more than a year. Only 1 did it twice which was Bruno Sammartino. Hulk Hogan was 1 day shy of doing it twice. But Hogans first long reign lasted about 3 or 4 years. Bruno Sammartino's lasted about 6 years and his second 2 years. Macho Man Randy Savage lasted a little over a year. I forget who the other guy was but Cena is the last with about 380 days I think because I think he had it 100 days longer than JBL.
Back to top Go down
MizRoXxi
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
MizRoXxi

Female Number of posts : 544
Registration date : 2008-10-18

PostSubject: Re: NEW WHC IS JOHN CENA!   NEW WHC IS JOHN CENA! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 7:21 pm

I don't like how they made cena win the title on his first day back they should of had him win it at the next ppv.
But now atleast raws rating will go back up.
Back to top Go down
K.Smoke
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
K.Smoke

PostSubject: Re: NEW WHC IS JOHN CENA!   NEW WHC IS JOHN CENA! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 12:51 am

Bek wrote:
I'm not impressed yet either, although I didn't see the match, and RAW hasn't been on here yet.

If he ends up showing me that he has more than those 5 boring moves he uses every damn match, then he may impress me.

I don't have a problem with him being champ so much, as he hasn't even wrestled on TV yet, well he has now of course, but not before that match. I just think he should've had some time on TV before he got given the championship, yet again.
Yeah I love Cena but I just felt that he never was giving anything why start now. But it could be argued that they feel that they need him to sell more tickets and spike Raw ratings. interestingly enough its what has happened. I guess it money over sense. As always is the case.
Back to top Go down
CenaDxDiva
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler
CenaDxDiva

Female Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: NEW WHC IS JOHN CENA!   NEW WHC IS JOHN CENA! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 1:42 pm

i am glad Cena got the belt since i got sick and tired of Y2J as champion and in the first place Y2J shouldn't had the belt anyways!
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwe.com
K.Smoke
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
K.Smoke

PostSubject: Re: NEW WHC IS JOHN CENA!   NEW WHC IS JOHN CENA! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 7:19 am

I actually like Y2J. I have a lot of respect for his abilities.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW WHC IS JOHN CENA!   NEW WHC IS JOHN CENA! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEW WHC IS JOHN CENA!
Page 1 of 1