chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Poll: Which is a better match for #1 contendership for IC crown.

Go down 
+3
stl311
TheRealFan
K.Smoke
7 posters

Which fight you think will be best to determine number 1 contendership for IC crown
Rey Mysterio vs CM Punk
Poll: Which is a better match for #1 contendership for IC crown. Vote_lcap29%Poll: Which is a better match for #1 contendership for IC crown. Vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
Rey Mysterio vs Johnny Nitro Morrison
Poll: Which is a better match for #1 contendership for IC crown. Vote_lcap57%Poll: Which is a better match for #1 contendership for IC crown. Vote_rcap
 57% [ 4 ]
Kofi Kingston vs Johnny Morrison
Poll: Which is a better match for #1 contendership for IC crown. Vote_lcap14%Poll: Which is a better match for #1 contendership for IC crown. Vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Kofi Kingston vs CM Punk
Poll: Which is a better match for #1 contendership for IC crown. Vote_lcap0%Poll: Which is a better match for #1 contendership for IC crown. Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
K.Smoke
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
K.Smoke

Male Number of posts : 1083
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Poll: Which is a better match for #1 contendership for IC crown. Empty
PostSubject: Poll: Which is a better match for #1 contendership for IC crown.   Poll: Which is a better match for #1 contendership for IC crown. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 7:28 am

I would love to see CM Punk and Rey Mysterio. Interestingly Morrison is the only Heel remaining. I think his chances are slim because its against Regal and Regal and Morrison would be that great. Truth be told the number 1 contendership match will probably be more exciting then the actually championship match. Not that Regal wont put on a show. He will. I think Kofi and Rey are too fast for him and that CM Punk will fight him and become next IC Champ. santa
Back to top Go down
http://WWE.com
TheRealFan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
TheRealFan

Female Number of posts : 3217
Location : With Corey Taylor in his closet... And not wanting to come out. <3
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Which is a better match for #1 contendership for IC crown.   Poll: Which is a better match for #1 contendership for IC crown. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 5:18 pm

I think Rey vs Morrison would make for a way better match up and both would make good IC champs.
And CM is tag champ and he should stay there for now, imo.
Back to top Go down
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP
stl311

Male Number of posts : 3627
Registration date : 2007-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Which is a better match for #1 contendership for IC crown.   Poll: Which is a better match for #1 contendership for IC crown. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 5:27 pm

I think Mysterio vs Punk would be the best matchup...

If Mysterio wins he can win the 2nd most prestigious title in the WWE...and if Punk wins they can continue the rivalry from the KotR, and then possibly have Kofi and Punk vs Regal and Burchill have Regal and Burchill get the tag belts, then have Punk get the IC belt.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ecw.com
TheWittyTwit
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion

Male Number of posts : 632
Registration date : 2007-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Which is a better match for #1 contendership for IC crown.   Poll: Which is a better match for #1 contendership for IC crown. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 8:59 pm

I went with John Morrison vs. Rey Mastrio, although I really want to see Morrison vs. Punk as the final match. Personally, I think this tournament is doing a lot to solidify the worth of the IC title, and I'm glad it's featuring all of the bright, newer stars on Raw.

Morrison is one of my favorite guys running, and can carry just about anybody through an amazing match. I'd just rather see him get the victory over an experienced veteran like Rey than Kofi Kingston.
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Ashley

Female Number of posts : 2536
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Which is a better match for #1 contendership for IC crown.   Poll: Which is a better match for #1 contendership for IC crown. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 10:57 pm

TheWittyTwit wrote:
I went with John Morrison vs. Rey Mastrio, although I really want to see Morrison vs. Punk as the final match. Personally, I think this tournament is doing a lot to solidify the worth of the IC title, and I'm glad it's featuring all of the bright, newer stars on Raw.

Morrison is one of my favorite guys running, and can carry just about anybody through an amazing match. I'd just rather see him get the victory over an experienced veteran like Rey than Kofi Kingston.

Basically my same thoughts on this.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Which is a better match for #1 contendership for IC crown.   Poll: Which is a better match for #1 contendership for IC crown. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:00 pm

Im going with Punk/Mysterio as well. Two totally different styles yet with two phenominal atheltles. Id definately check the match out and watch it. The match would showcase some great manuevers and be a very exciting match.
Back to top Go down
K.Smoke
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
K.Smoke

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Which is a better match for #1 contendership for IC crown.   Poll: Which is a better match for #1 contendership for IC crown. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 7:40 am

I think its going to be Rey and Punk anyway because They are really hyping up Rey's character. I don't know what that means for him down the road but right now it means that he won't lose to anyone real good and experienced. I like the push that WWE has been giving young stars as of late. I think we can thank TNA for that.
Back to top Go down
money
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
money

Male Number of posts : 1057
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Which is a better match for #1 contendership for IC crown.   Poll: Which is a better match for #1 contendership for IC crown. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 7:45 am

I think it will be Rey vs CM Punk because the crowd is liking them at the moment and they have earnd the spot mor than any other superstar.
Back to top Go down
K.Smoke
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
K.Smoke

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Which is a better match for #1 contendership for IC crown.   Poll: Which is a better match for #1 contendership for IC crown. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 3:22 am

I was pulling for Rey and Punk but I think I'm leaning toward Morrison to take it all. It's time for his partnership with Miz to end. I never liked them as a tag team, not because they weren't good and my reason might sound corney but because they didn't have a tag team name.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Which is a better match for #1 contendership for IC crown.   Poll: Which is a better match for #1 contendership for IC crown. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Poll: Which is a better match for #1 contendership for IC crown.
Page 1 of 1