chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Time

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CMHL_Is_Legend
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
CMHL_Is_Legend

Male Number of posts : 1548
Registration date : 2008-01-13

My Time Empty
PostSubject: My Time   My Time Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 6:41 pm

Kenny Orton is seen sitting in a director’s chair backstage. A camera man and an interviewer walk up to him. Orton looks at them. The interviewer grabs a microphone and tries to hand it to Orton. Orton smacks it away. The interviewer picks it up and whispers to the camera man.

Interviewer- Can I please have a few words?

Kenny Orton looks at him closely. The interviewer takes a step back and starts to walk away. The camera man starts to follow.

Kenny Orton- Whatever.

The camera man turns around first, followed by the interviewer. The interviewer is jumping up and down. The camera man turns the camera on and the interviewer hands Orton a microphone.

Interviewer- Hello this is Bob Bright for Exile.com and this is an Exile Original. Today my guest is the number one contender for the Millennium championship, Kenny Orton. Orton recently defeated “The Enforcer” Kevin Johnson in a singles match to become the number 1 contender to Steve Storme’s title. This week he is scheduled to get his title match in a bout vs. Steve Storme. If Orton wins, it doesn’t look like Storme is in line for a re-match because of his on-going feud with Dash Blade, the newest Adrenaline superstar. But enough of me, any words Kenny?

Kenny Orton- Last week on Adrenaline, I did what I had to do. I took out Kevin Johnson. I earned my Millennium title opportunity. I came into that match the underdog, and I came out the victor. I did what every superstar wants to do, prove a point. I proved that I’m not all talk. I proved that I have the skill. But most importantly I proved that I can win any match that I’m in. And this week on Adrenaline I will win, and become the new Millennium champion.

Bob Bright- I see we have a cocky one this week. Now my first question is, why did it take you so long to get to where you are?

Kenny Orton- When I first came into CGS, I was put into a fatal four way match. I didn’t get pinned until I lost to Michael Cash the next week on Adrenaline. That took up 2 weeks time that I could have used to get into the title picture. Then I made my plea to Jimmy. He gave me a number one contender’s match for Toxicity. The Adrenaline before the PPV, I faced a man named Dash Blade. I lost to the icon and was sent into Toxicity a loser. With my head hanging low and my feet dragging with every step I took. At Toxicity I had a good match with Eric, but I came out the loser. Again. Then the next week I defeated Montel Porter and lifted my confidence tremendously. I went to Steve Storme and got me another number one contender’s match. This time I had his huge new body guard, Kevin Johnson in my way. I came into Adrenaline realizing what was at stake. It was a must win match for me. And I came out the winner. Now I’m at where I am now. The next chapter in this “story” is winning on Adrenaline and starting my reign as Millennium champion. And I am not losing this time. I’m sick of losing and it’s not happening this time. This is my time to rise up. And not even Steve Storme can hold me down.

Bob Bright- Anything to say about Steve Storme?

Kenny Orton- Yes. Steve you are nothing but a coward. You have to hire 2 people to watch your back. A normal guy can watch himself. First you sign an ape named Kevin Johnson and then some guy that didn’t know jack shit about CGS. If you need body guards, at least pick some good people. I mean really. But enough of that. The worst thing about him is that he doesn’t stick up for Adrenaline. This is his home, he’s gotta treat it well. Other wise you just a disgrace to every one else who laces up there boots and sticks up for Adrenaline. Lastly Steve, why don’t you do put everything you’ve got into every match? I mean is it that hard to put a little effort in from time to time. I know you’re still undefeated but that’s going to change this week if you don’t step up your game. The fans know that I’m bringing my all, by are you? If you’re not going to bring your all than you shouldn’t even be in this company. People like you disgrace the sport. When someone turns the TV on and see’s you with the championship belt, they turn it off. They know that you don’t try your hardest and so do I. So this week, I am going to take that title and be a real champion for Adrenaline. Some one that everyone here can be proud of.

Bob Bright- How do you plan on beating Steve Storme?

Kenny Orton- Hard work and perseverance is the way to go. If you work hard you don’t know what will happen, because the sky is the limit. If you do your best out there, you have a great chance at getting the win, especially if you out work your opponent. See the more hard work that you put into things, the more good things that come out of it. You have a better chance when you bring your all and try your hardest. You always have to take your opponent a threat. It’s hard to beat an opponent with ease, but it’s quite easy to beat your opponent with hard work. I will be bringing my A game. Will you? Now onto perseverance. Perseverance is a huge factor on the outcome of a match. If you give up hope because your opponent is winning, you have no chance at coming back. When you get pushed down, get back up and keep going. If something doesn’t work, keep trying. Eventually something will turn for the better. If you don’t persevere, than it’s like giving the match away.

Bob Bright- How about a concluding statement?

Kenny Orton- This week on Adrenaline I face a former CGS World Champion. I face a self proclaimed CGS “legend”. But I’m putting all that aside. When I step into the ring on Tuesday, my brain will be thinking about the Millennium title, not about who Steve Storme has beaten. Because in the end, I’m trying to keep myself off of that large list. But most of all I want to bring dignity to Adrenaline. I want to bring prestige back to the Millennium title. But most importantly I want to show where hard work can get you. This is all up to me. If I win, it’s because of me, and if I lose it’s because of me. This may be my last shot and I am not coming out a loser. This match means too much to me and it means to less to Steve. So this week be prepared to have a new champion on Adrenaline and his name will be Kenny Orton.

Kenny Orton gets of the chair, drops the microphone and walks away.

Bob Bright- Tune into Adrenaline to find out if Kenny can win the Millennium title. Well that’s all for this week, until next week this is Bob Bright and this is a an Exile Original.

The screen fades to black.
Back to top Go down

My Time
Page 1 of 1