chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Universal Studios to redo the best movie to ever star a WWE wrestler

Go down 
AuthorMessage
K.Smoke
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
K.Smoke

Male Number of posts : 1083
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Universal Studios to redo the best movie to ever star a WWE wrestler Empty
PostSubject: Universal Studios to redo the best movie to ever star a WWE wrestler   Universal Studios to redo the best movie to ever star a WWE wrestler Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 7:51 am

I KID YOU NOT: UNIVERSAL WANTS TO REMAKE THE BEST MOVIE TO EVER STAR A PRO WRESTLER
by Mike Johnson @ 12:16 PM on 12/4/2008

The Hollywood Reporter noted today that Universal Studios is negotiating for the rights to John Carpenter's They Live with the idea of producing a remake to the 1988 science-fiction classic, which starred WWE Hall of Famer Roddy Piper.

Piper, who retired at Wrestlemania III to star in the film, portrayed John Nada, an unemployed construction worker who learns that aliens have subvertly enslaved mankind and can only be discovered via specialized sunglasses.

The film features an excellent fight scene between Piper and Keith David that is considered one of the best fight scenes in the history of cinema. The film also spawned a classic Roddy Piper line, "I'm here to chew bubble gum and kick a**...and I'm all out of bubble gum."

The original film opened in November 1988 and grossed $12,250,223. 00 during its initial run.

Thanks to Kevin for his help.
Back to top Go down
http://WWE.com

Universal Studios to redo the best movie to ever star a WWE wrestler
Page 1 of 1