chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WWEs version of Christopher Daniels' Fallen Angel

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
K.Smoke
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
K.Smoke

Male Number of posts : 1083
Registration date : 2008-11-22

WWEs version of Christopher Daniels' Fallen Angel Empty
PostSubject: WWEs version of Christopher Daniels' Fallen Angel   WWEs version of Christopher Daniels' Fallen Angel Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 2:29 pm

UPDATES ON NEW SMACKDOWN CHARACTER AND NEW DIRECTION FOR ANOTHER
by Mike Johnson @ 1:36 PM on 12/11/2008

On tomorrow's Smackdown (sorry I'm late) WWE developmental talent Hade Vansen will debut in the first of a series of vignettes under a new masked character that was described to me as dark and somewhat similar to Christopher Daniels' "Fallen Angel" gimmick that he did prior to becoming Curry Man in TNA. Vansen is a British talent who was signed to a developmental deal in May 2007. He missed most of the past year following a knee injury.

Ryan Braddock, who has appeared on Smackdown is pretty much an enhancement role, has been given a haircut and will be debuting a new gimmick shortly as well, described to me as "Elvis-esque. " I don't know if this is the precursor to getting a push or they are just trying something new to give him some additional flavor in terms of a look.
Back to top Go down
http://WWE.com
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: WWEs version of Christopher Daniels' Fallen Angel   WWEs version of Christopher Daniels' Fallen Angel Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 9:04 am

Dear Lord, ive got to see this for sure,
Back to top Go down
StuffOfLegends
Slim Shady
Slim Shady
StuffOfLegends

Male Number of posts : 2940
Registration date : 2007-08-18

PostSubject: Re: WWEs version of Christopher Daniels' Fallen Angel   WWEs version of Christopher Daniels' Fallen Angel Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 9:08 am

Actually saw the promo on TV and just watched it again.