chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Hardy Celebration you didn't see, Live notes from Armageddon

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
K.Smoke
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
K.Smoke

Male Number of posts : 1083
Registration date : 2008-11-22

The Hardy Celebration you didn't see, Live notes from Armageddon Empty
PostSubject: The Hardy Celebration you didn't see, Live notes from Armageddon   The Hardy Celebration you didn't see, Live notes from Armageddon Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 3:03 pm

THE JEFF HARDY CELEBRATION YOU DIDN'T SEE ON PPV AND MORE: LIVE NOTES FROM THE ARMAGEDDON PPV
by Dave M. in Buffalo @ 1:26 AM on 12/15/2008

Just got back from HSBC Arena for the PPV. Thankfully; for us in Buffalo, this PPV was much better than the last one we had...the embarrassingly Great American Bash.The arena was about 95% or more full and it was a hot lively crowd.
Here are some thoughts & observations:
-They kept people waiting before they opened the gates. The dark match started and still a lot of people were not in. I don't know why they delayed letting people in, but many were upset about missing the dark match.
-Jim Ross & Jerry Lawler got huge pops coming out. No one cared about Michael Cole.
-The set was cool in person and the pyro all night was loud and great.
-Everyone enjoyed the Batista/Orton match. The crowd was really into Batista. He sold like crazy.
-One of the biggest pops was Mae Young. People went crazy for her!
-Grumblings in the crowd about the recaps instead of matches
-During the BORING JBL segment there was a large "Joey punked you" chant. (The heat on JBL was X-Pac heat.) Vince needs to wake up on this one. Many people left their seats on this one.
-The crowd was 80% for Cena. This was an awesome match.
-The pop for Jeff Hardy winning was amazing...everyone was standing during the final moments. After the show ended, Jeff stood at the top of the ramp for a long time. Matt Hardy came out form behind and grabbed Jeff. They went back to the ring and celebrated together for about 10 minutes. The crowd that stayed went crazy for it. HHH came back into the ring and stared at Jeff for a moment and then shook his hand and hugged him, raising his hand in victory. HHH left the ring and Matt & Jeff kept posing for the cameras and celebrating.
-Lillian (who looked hot and sang the best I have ever heard) thanked us for coming. No future dates announced for Buffalo though.
Biggest Pops
-Jeff Hardy winning!
-Batista
-Mae Young
-Triple H
-John Cena (he had to hear the love)

Biggest Heat
-JBL (and not in a good way)
-Kozlov (and not in a good way)
-Edge
-Slammy recaps
-RAW recaps
Back to top Go down
http://WWE.com
CMHL_Is_Legend
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
CMHL_Is_Legend

Male Number of posts : 1548
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: The Hardy Celebration you didn't see, Live notes from Armageddon   The Hardy Celebration you didn't see, Live notes from Armageddon Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 8:44 pm

Interesting.......Mae Young getting a pop? When I was there every one around me just looked away.
Back to top Go down
Hornywoggle
Wrestling Fan
Wrestling Fan
Hornywoggle

Male Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-10-19

PostSubject: Re: The Hardy Celebration you didn't see, Live notes from Armageddon   The Hardy Celebration you didn't see, Live notes from Armageddon Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 8:45 pm

I didnt go Sad
Back to top Go down
C-Makaveli
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
C-Makaveli

Male Number of posts : 758
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: The Hardy Celebration you didn't see, Live notes from Armageddon   The Hardy Celebration you didn't see, Live notes from Armageddon Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 11:32 am

Thats how much the fans ahte Cena, MaeYoung gets bigger pops lmao
Back to top Go down
K.Smoke
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
K.Smoke

Male Number of posts : 1083
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: The Hardy Celebration you didn't see, Live notes from Armageddon   The Hardy Celebration you didn't see, Live notes from Armageddon Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 11:38 am

C-Makaveli wrote:
Thats how much the fans ahte Cena, MaeYoung gets bigger pops lmao
The pops and Boos wasn't in order and for the record from what I heard while watching from home Only Batista got a bigger pop then Cena. And Kozlov got the biggest boo. People just don't like him. I mean he wasn't getting like you suck boos, but he should be cut boos.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hardy Celebration you didn't see, Live notes from Armageddon   The Hardy Celebration you didn't see, Live notes from Armageddon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hardy Celebration you didn't see, Live notes from Armageddon
Page 1 of 1