chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BEAST's thoughts: Trust me I know what I'm talking about. (Shorter)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
K.Smoke
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
K.Smoke

Male Number of posts : 1083
Registration date : 2008-11-22

BEAST's thoughts: Trust me I know what I'm talking about. (Shorter) Empty
PostSubject: BEAST's thoughts: Trust me I know what I'm talking about. (Shorter)   BEAST's thoughts: Trust me I know what I'm talking about. (Shorter) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 11:10 am

Raw really dropped the ball on this one. After a really great event on Sunday, the following show should of been explosive. You want to make a statement after a great PPV. You want to say that this is only the beginning. Enstead the statement they made is "We didn't plan this far".

The Kelly Kelly Kane situation dragged to much through the segment. The JBL / HBK angle is getting tiring not climaxical. And though its Christmas, Haas was on a role with imitating wrestlers he should of stuck with that.

I loved the Legacy angle though but I think Snuka jr should of come out and aided legacy against Batista and Cena. I think it would of made it more exciting. I'm glad he dropped the deuce angle.

I don't know if yall know but back stage was Tomko, he fought in a dark match against Paul Burchill. He got a welcome back chant from the crowd. Also Thorn was back stage back with his Vampire gimmick. I just wonder if this is the immortal power that our guy that did a promo on smackdown last week was talking about. It would be cool to see them two go in with a fued.

The match of the night was probably. None of them I can't give any of them a match of the night award. They were all to predictable. Matter of fact I give it to Tomko and Paul Burchill. In their dark match. No one saw that coming.

Raw was sloppy. The angle they showed for Batista getting his head kicked off revealed to much. JBL in the ring did nothing but remind us that the angle is getting boring. The diva match...OMG did you see what Kelly Kelly was wearing. And Melina's entrence is just always so hot to trot....:damn: I did it again. Those divas always get to me like that. Anyway there wasn't much to report here. Not a good night. Lets see if they can do better at ECW this week.
Back to top Go down
http://WWE.com
K.Smoke
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
K.Smoke

PostSubject: Re: BEAST's thoughts: Trust me I know what I'm talking about. (Shorter)   BEAST's thoughts: Trust me I know what I'm talking about. (Shorter) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 11:18 am

Forgot to mention that Cena fought Jericho in a street match which lasted about 5 minutes after Raw was over. Cena won as usual.
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: BEAST's thoughts: Trust me I know what I'm talking about. (Shorter)   BEAST's thoughts: Trust me I know what I'm talking about. (Shorter) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 2:06 pm

If Santino did Melanie's hot to trot entrance every week I would be sold Very Happy
Back to top Go down
K.Smoke
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
K.Smoke

PostSubject: Re: BEAST's thoughts: Trust me I know what I'm talking about. (Shorter)   BEAST's thoughts: Trust me I know what I'm talking about. (Shorter) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 12:18 am

That was hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Striker Is Our Leader
Amateur Wrestler
Amateur Wrestler
Striker Is Our Leader

Male Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-12-17

PostSubject: Re: BEAST's thoughts: Trust me I know what I'm talking about. (Shorter)   BEAST's thoughts: Trust me I know what I'm talking about. (Shorter) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 10:31 am

trust me i know what im talking about...

I'm glad he dropped the deuce angle

----

diagnosis = confusion
Back to top Go down
K.Smoke
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
K.Smoke

PostSubject: Re: BEAST's thoughts: Trust me I know what I'm talking about. (Shorter)   BEAST's thoughts: Trust me I know what I'm talking about. (Shorter) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 8:42 am

Yeah, I said the same thing. Especially with this Legacy angle coming up. I just don't want them getting too big.
Back to top Go down
DJ Hipp
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
DJ Hipp

Male Number of posts : 864
Registration date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: BEAST's thoughts: Trust me I know what I'm talking about. (Shorter)   BEAST's thoughts: Trust me I know what I'm talking about. (Shorter) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 10:39 am

Deuece was awesome. You guys obviously DONT know what your talking about, if your liking the worst angle on raw, the legacy.
Back to top Go down
K.Smoke
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
K.Smoke

PostSubject: Re: BEAST's thoughts: Trust me I know what I'm talking about. (Shorter)   BEAST's thoughts: Trust me I know what I'm talking about. (Shorter) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 11:35 am

Deuce was awesome. I couldn't even remember what his name was when I saw him.
Back to top Go down
Striker Is Our Leader
Amateur Wrestler
Amateur Wrestler
Striker Is Our Leader

Male Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-12-17

PostSubject: Re: BEAST's thoughts: Trust me I know what I'm talking about. (Shorter)   BEAST's thoughts: Trust me I know what I'm talking about. (Shorter) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 2:29 pm

i was actually saying.

you said you know what your talking about yet also said "im glad HE dropped the deuce angle"

a) deuce and domino were good
b) i dont think HE decides what to do with himself Smile
Back to top Go down
K.Smoke
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
K.Smoke

PostSubject: Re: BEAST's thoughts: Trust me I know what I'm talking about. (Shorter)   BEAST's thoughts: Trust me I know what I'm talking about. (Shorter) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 1:52 am

I never liked Deuce and Domino. And when I said he dropped the angle I wasn't saying he had a choice it was figurative.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BEAST's thoughts: Trust me I know what I'm talking about. (Shorter)   BEAST's thoughts: Trust me I know what I'm talking about. (Shorter) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BEAST's thoughts: Trust me I know what I'm talking about. (Shorter)
Page 1 of 1