chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aesha Reveals.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Inah
Head Bitch In Charge
Head Bitch In Charge

Female Number of posts : 4534
Registration date : 2007-12-16

Aesha Reveals. Empty
PostSubject: Aesha Reveals.   Aesha Reveals. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 2:00 pm

‘Lose My Breath’ by Destiny’s Child blasts through the PA System. Aesha emerges from the curtains wearing her basic black skinny jeans and leopard print furry boots, but this time with a long leather jacket that rested above her knees. The crowd is quickly filled with cheers as she is seen. Aesha looks straight to the ring and walks down the ramp, more smugly than usual, looking straight ahead, confidently like a runway model.

The fans are confused at Aesha’s smug look as opposed to her smiling, friendly face at the recent weeks. They are also confused with Aesha’s attire - she doesn’t have her Women’s Championship belt, which is always with her and she is wearing a long leather jacket, opposed to her usual simple black fitted tee-shirt.

As she enters the ring, she demands the microphone from the announcer rather impatiently. This makes the fans more confused, and the arena suddenly turns quieter. Aesha smiles smugly once again, before cues the operator for her entrance music to be stopped. The arena is now in complete silence after Aesha’s music stops and as Aesha lifts the microphone to her mouth, her smug smile not wiped off from her face.

. . / / Aesha \ \ . .
The real Aesha is back.

Some fans quickly boo. Aesha laughs at this before she begins to talk again, sarcastically.

. . / / Aesha \ \ . .
Aww, why? My little pumpkins don’t want nice Aesha to be bad again?

Evidently, the arena is now filled with boos. Not a single audience is happy with this, everyone showing their hatred by booing. Aesha’s smug smile appears in her face again, clearly enjoying the sight that is before her.

. . / / Aesha \ \ . .
Okay children, it’s now quiet time. Let Miss Aesha speak.

The boos from the crowd gets louder.

. . / / Aesha \ \ . .
Seriously now, shut the hell up you moronic creatures.

The arena doesn’t go any quieter, the fans are still continuing to boo, Aesha not showing any care if they do or not. She just simply shrugs it off as she starts talking.

. . / / Aesha \ \ . .
Fine, lose your voices. You all know that I have a microphone anyway. Does it matter to me that you are booing? It doesn’t. It just proves my point that you all are moronic creatures because you all damn well know that I am going to be heard, with or without your boos. Just don’t go crying to your mommas after you all lose your voices.

Some people stop booing, as they all know that it is not going to affect Aesha either way; the boos get fainter.

. . / / Aesha \ \ . .
Yes, that’s what I am talking about. Good kids. Now, some of you may wonder, where is my precious belt? To answer that question, it is getting polished as we speak. I don’t want my title to look trashy looking like those other women wrestlers, you know? I aint having that.

Aesha pauses for a moment, taking a full look at the crowd. She smiles as she rests her left hand on the belt of her leather jacket, while her right is still holding up the microphone.

. . / / Aesha \ \ . .
You know what, it’s getting hot in here

Aesha drops the microphone before she unbuckles her belt. She quickly lets her leather jacket fall down, having some fans have a quick glance at her tee-shirt, leaving them shocked, before bending down quickly to get the microphone. As she gets up again, the camera is zoomed to her shirt - a black shirt, “THE ENTOURAGE” written in it. Everyone is in shock as they see her shirt.

. . / / Aesha \ \ . .
Why so shocked? When Ella was kicked out of The Entourage, I got a call from my friend STL, asking if I wanted to join his stable. I, of course, had to think about it. I asked him why should I join them, he said it’s because The Entourage wants the best, and as we of course know, is me.

The crowd boos loudly once again as Aesha just laughs it off.

. . / / Aesha \ \ . .
God, creatures these days. You just don’t know what’s good and what is not.

Aesha pauses.

. . / / Aesha \ \ . .
You people hate on us, why? Is it because we’re better than your heroes? You know why I didn’t want to be little miss nice Aesha anymore? I got sick of it all. You, the fans.. You just make me sick to my stomach. You all cheer for the nice people, boo for the bad ones. Do you even know that your heroes are nothing without the bad guys? It’s like The Dark Knight, Batman won’t be any good if there wasn’t a Joker. You know what I’m saying? The Joker made the movie good, the same with the bad people, they make everything good. Without the bad guys, wrestling will not be awesome. Without the bad people on Carnage, it’s like Aesha without her title - it’s just not right. So, it made me think, why be nice when you can be bad? I’ll go to hell anyway, why should I try changing myself to go to heaven? This is the real me, and I cant bullshit everyone by acting nice anymore. You see, I’m doing you little creatures here a favour. Too many wrestlers lie to you, saying they’re the best, they’re nothing without you, they love you, blah, blah, blah, blah. It makes me sick. So, I thought, why the hell not give these little creatures the truth? That none of the wrestlers can love you, because you just all are moronic and useless.

Aesha pauses once again, smiling. She laughs as the fans start to shout Tya’s name.

. . / / Aesha \ \ . .
Ahh, her. What did she call herself again? Uhh, the beautiful, strong and charismatic Tya Kannelis?

Aesha takes her time to laugh. After a couple of moments, she straightens herself up to talk once again.

. . / / Aesha \ \ . .
Okay, I’m good. That’s just funny stuff right there. As for Tya Kannelis, that bitch should know what’s coming to her. Everyone damn well knows that she can not beat me one on one, hell, she never has before. What’s the difference this time? Nothing. She can talk smack all she wants, but she’ll never back them up as long as she keeps on talking about how she will beat me. And banning her bitch from ringside is the dumbest idea she could ever have. Tiara is probably her only chance of winning. But don’t worry honey, Skye will not be there. No one will. We will face one on one.

Aesha stares at the camera intently.

. . / / Aesha \ \ . .
Be prepared to lose, to once again cry, for that’s all you are ever going to do after every one of your matches against Aesha.

A sadistic smile is plastered across Aesha lips.

. . / / Aesha \ \ . .
And Tya honey, did we not talk about talking without being able to back it up before? I sure did tell you to stop doing that because you were making a fool of yourself. Of course, you didn’t listen and you’re still doing the same. It gets tiring, it’s like a cycle, you know? You tell me you’re going to beat me, that you’re going to take my title away from me, then I beat the crap out of you, you humiliate yourself. It’s just.. blah. That’s all we ever see every time we have a match, you tell me I should be prepared because you will beat me, but you never do. So please, just stop humiliating yourself because it’s brining everyone to shame that we see that every time.

Aesha pauses.

. . / / Aesha \ \ . .
To be honest, I don’t even want to talk about that match anymore. I’ll show each and everyone of you creatures that I’m not all talk as your hero tells you; I can deliver and at Silent Night, Deadly Night, I will deliver. I wont waste any more breath talking about Tya, because she’s just not worth it. I’m going to show her what in store for her at Silent Night, Deadly Night. She will experience Aesha’s anger. And to end..

Another sadistic smile is plastered across Aesha’s lips.

. . / / Aesha \ \ . .
Tya honey, prepare for your dreams to be broken, because the Women’s Championship is mine and you’ll have to kill me before you get it. Can you keep up?

‘Lose My Breath’ plays as Aesha drops the microphone. Her head is held up high, very confidently as she walks out of the ring.

END RP
Back to top Go down

Aesha Reveals.
Page 1 of 1