chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This is getting old and ridiculous

Go down 
+3
Ex-Mattitude Follower
StuffOfLegends
tnalockdownfan
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
tnalockdownfan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2467
Registration date : 2008-04-09

This is getting old and ridiculous Empty
PostSubject: This is getting old and ridiculous   This is getting old and ridiculous Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 12:25 pm

Hey guys, I was reading MF's post in the Feud Section and he was right about one thing:

You guys have been nothing but disrespect on this forum.

I came here for one reason:

To talk about wrestling and other stuff in different sections

and all you guys do is put me down and everybody else

The reason why people have left this forum is b/c of all of this craziness and b/c of your disrespect to this forum and now everybody is taking cheap shots @ this forum.

I mean, when people talk about the NWA, WCW and TNA, all you guys do is talk down to them just b/c they like anything other than the WWE

and plus, so what if I like Deal or No Deal or HOUSE, those are 2 great shows, but that does NOT mean that I'm stupid.

Let's face it, I may not be liked around here b/c of my beliefs, but I'm not leaving this forum just b/c somebody told me to leave

No way am I leaving this forum.

and you guys should be ashame of yourselves

Just b/c I love God doesn't mean that you have to start hating on me.

You guys always think that everything is a joke to you, the only people who are jokes, are you guys with the exception of Mattitude Follower.

That's why I didn't come to the feud section and I'm also disappointed in the Mods for not locking the forum but yet you decided to take sides just to gang up on people.

and so, in conclusion, I think that you all should apologize to me.

and I'm talking about those who were involved in the last feud section

Sykesy, Inah, babaganoosh, Straight-Edge Zach, The Crock, The Bandit, etc.

and FYI, WU may be dead, but The Owner of that forum has decided to join up with OWW and I still go there and we don't have problems.

and so, why can't we just start acting like mature people and let's stop talking down to members of this forum.

and that includes you too Syksey

and FYI, I don't live with my parents, I haven't lived with my parents for the past 10 years.

Mattitude Follower, thanks for sticking up for me.

and also, when I mean an apology, I want to really mean it, I don't want no half apology either.
Back to top Go down
StuffOfLegends
Slim Shady
Slim Shady
StuffOfLegends

Male Number of posts : 2940
Registration date : 2007-08-18

PostSubject: Re: This is getting old and ridiculous   This is getting old and ridiculous Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 12:33 pm

When you thought it was over, oh no. It was just beginning. In a world where wrestling forums need something to laugh about. One man will rant, and give those people there lolz. TNALDF in C-G-S.
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: This is getting old and ridiculous   This is getting old and ridiculous Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 12:35 pm

TNALDF, I don't think this is going to get you anywhere. I know the members of CGS too well, they will not apologize. I urge you to simply ignore those who throw shots at you because this feud is going nowhere. It's your choice but if this thread gets too heated with the same bullshit we've seen before, I'm locking it.
Back to top Go down
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP
stl311

Male Number of posts : 3627
Registration date : 2007-11-21

PostSubject: Re: This is getting old and ridiculous   This is getting old and ridiculous Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 12:36 pm

First off three of the people you named are CGS Originals, if they were saying things like that it was all in fun and they didn't mean to upset you. I didn't see Crock and Bandit say to much either, except maybe the occasional smart ass comment.

Honestly I think the only person that owes you an apology is Sykesy. I'm highly disappointed that he let this blow up the way it did. Even when I have to get onto someone it doesn't go more then 3 posts. Sykesy made three topics. That was uncalled for and should be apologized for. Let me tell you a story TNALDF.

Here's a story about a man named The Instant Classic. And nobody on here use to like him at all. He use to get picked on, he use to get threads made about him all the time, until someone with power stepped up. Just like MF is doing with you. I won't throw any names out there but Sykesy knows damn well who it was...

The point I'm trying to make is, on forums you're going to have drama. Especially from 14 year old boys. We were there once, you were there a little bit sooner then me, but we know what its like. I know when I was 14 I was an ass to everyone just hoping to get a chick to be impressed.

So I'll extend an apology from The Originals to you, in return I expect no more cheap shots at Zach, Inah, Babaganoosh, or myself.

As far as Sykesy goes, I'm highly disappointed in his actions and I hope he will do the right thing in time.

Hopefully you understand.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ecw.com
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

PostSubject: Re: This is getting old and ridiculous   This is getting old and ridiculous Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 12:42 pm

stl311© wrote:
First off three of the people you named are CGS Originals, if they were saying things like that it was all in fun and they didn't mean to upset you. I didn't see Crock and Bandit say to much either, except maybe the occasional smart ass comment.

So I'll extend an apology from The Originals to you, in return I expect no more cheap shots at Zach, Inah, Babaganoosh, or myself.

Dude... really? C'mon now, Zach and Honey didn't say that in fun, they were trying to piss TNALDF off lol. But yeah, Crock and Bandit weren't really involved.

Good man. It shows maturity to apologize first in a situation like this. I just hope the rest of the Originals feel the same way as you do...
Back to top Go down
tnalockdownfan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: This is getting old and ridiculous   This is getting old and ridiculous Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 12:44 pm

stl311, I accept your apology

and also, I know that we're all not perfect people as I told many people, just b/c I'm a born again christian, doesn't mean that I'm perfect, b/c te truth is, nobody's perfect, we all make mistakes, but we should learn not to make that same mistake again.

and also, when I go to other forums and like if I make a mistake or if someone else did something wrong or makes a mistake, we simply apologize when we PM each other and we move on.

and yes, Sykesy just needs to grow up a little and start acting more serious.

The reason I can't put him on my ignore list is b/c he's part of the admin forum, but if he doesn't apologize to me and he starts talking nonsense, the best thing for me to do is ignore him.

I just hope that we can get this forum back to normal w/o anymore feuding.

That's why I didn't respond to the feud section with him, b/c it's childish and I've only been on here this year alone.

and MF, you're right abou Zach and Honey, they need to apologize to me as well.
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

PostSubject: Re: This is getting old and ridiculous   This is getting old and ridiculous Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 12:47 pm

Honey is my nickname for Inah, by the way. There isn't actually a user called Honey lol.
Back to top Go down
tnalockdownfan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: This is getting old and ridiculous   This is getting old and ridiculous Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 12:48 pm

My bad, I'll just call her Inah
Back to top Go down
DJ Hipp
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
DJ Hipp

Male Number of posts : 864
Registration date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: This is getting old and ridiculous   This is getting old and ridiculous Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 12:56 pm

All I said was LOL, dont bring me into this.
Back to top Go down
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP
stl311

PostSubject: Re: This is getting old and ridiculous   This is getting old and ridiculous Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 12:56 pm

MF if you want an apology from Inah and Zach then they will have to give one, I just hate to think my Originals who are suppose to set a standard would not do something in fun.

The suspension is upheld, I don't think its going to happen again.

Last edited by stl311© on Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
StuffOfLegends
Slim Shady
Slim Shady
StuffOfLegends

Male Number of posts : 2940
Registration date : 2007-08-18

PostSubject: Re: This is getting old and ridiculous   This is getting old and ridiculous Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 12:57 pm

I think a good track to listen to right now is No Apologies by Eminem, anyone agree?
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: This is getting old and ridiculous   This is getting old and ridiculous Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 12:58 pm

Wait a minute, what the hell did I do? I only split the topic to save the HHH thread and put the other 60+ non-related responses in the feud. I don't even think I directed a single comment towards TNALDF. And until shown otherwise, I'd like to take back that apology that STL made on my behalf.
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

PostSubject: Re: This is getting old and ridiculous   This is getting old and ridiculous Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 1:02 pm

stl311© wrote:
MF if you want an apology from Inah and Zach then they will have to give one.

It's not me who wants an apology. But I respect anyone who does make an apology, it shows maturity.
Back to top Go down
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP
stl311

PostSubject: Re: This is getting old and ridiculous   This is getting old and ridiculous Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 1:02 pm

babaganoosh wrote:
Wait a minute, what the hell did I do? I only split the topic to save the HHH thread and put the other 60+ non-related responses in the feud. I don't even think I directed a single comment towards TNALDF. And until shown otherwise, I'd like to take back that apology that STL made on my behalf.

Actually Baba is right. Sorry Baba.
Back to top Go down
tnalockdownfan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: This is getting old and ridiculous   This is getting old and ridiculous Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 1:05 pm

Well baba, I'll let you slide this time.

You're off the hook for now.

I hope that there are no hard feelings towards each other.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: This is getting old and ridiculous   This is getting old and ridiculous Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 2:07 pm

tnalockdownfan wrote:
Hey guys, I was reading MF's post in the Feud Section and he was right about one thing:

You guys have been nothing but disrespect on this forum.

Says the guy yesterday who repeatively Commented on OWW being a better forum then CGS when there was no point in even bringing it up

tnalockdownfan wrote:
I came here for one reason:

To talk about wrestling and other stuff in different sections

and all you guys do is put me down and everybody else

What About you, Your all Innocent. All you do is Cut down peoples opinions because they believe something different to you and you try to make them look stupid because of it. But you usually fail anyway

tnalockdownfan wrote:
The reason why people have left this forum is b/c of all of this craziness and b/c of your disrespect to this forum and now everybody is taking cheap shots @ this forum.

What disrespect to this forum, You were the one showing Disrespect by bringing up OWW

tnalockdownfan wrote:
I mean, when people talk about the NWA, WCW and TNA, all you guys do is talk down to them just b/c they like anything other than the WWE

Who cares, Everyone's opinions are Valid DEAL WITH IT!

tnalockdownfan wrote:
and plus, so what if I like Deal or No Deal or HOUSE, those are 2 great shows, but that does NOT mean that I'm stupid.

Whoever said it makes you look stupid, What makes it ANNOYING is the fact that you need to bring those two shows up in 100% of topics concerning HHH and HBK

tnalockdownfan wrote:
Let's face it, I may not be liked around here b/c of my beliefs, but I'm not leaving this forum just b/c somebody told me to leave

No way am I leaving this forum.

and you guys should be ashame of yourselves

Yep, And your perfect. There is no reason to be ashamed of yourself *sigh*

tnalockdownfan wrote:
Just b/c I love God doesn't mean that you have to start hating on me.

You guys always think that everything is a joke to you, the only people who are jokes, are you guys with the exception of Mattitude Follower.

Ohh Ok so 1200+ Members are Jokes, How nice of you TNALDF. Were you not trying to stop this fued?

tnalockdownfan wrote:
That's why I didn't come to the feud section and I'm also disappointed in the Mods for not locking the forum but yet you decided to take sides just to gang up on people.

You wouldnt of brang that up if it wasnt for MF for gods sake. He doesnt need a puppet TNALDF

tnalockdownfan wrote:
and so, in conclusion, I think that you all should apologize to me.

and I'm talking about those who were involved in the last feud section

Sykesy, Inah, babaganoosh, Straight-Edge Zach, The Crock, The Bandit, etc.

They may apologise, But there is no way in hell that i am

tnalockdownfan wrote:
and FYI, WU may be dead, but The Owner of that forum has decided to join up with OWW and I still go there and we don't have problems.

FUN FACT! Very Happy

tnalockdownfan wrote:
and so, why can't we just start acting like mature people and let's stop talking down to members of this forum.

and that includes you too Syksey

Yep, When You stop, we Will stop

tnalockdownfan wrote:
and FYI, I don't live with my parents, I haven't lived with my parents for the past 10 years.

Mattitude Follower, thanks for sticking up for me.

Thats great to TNALDF, but MF never stuck up for you. He said he has had enough of the bullshit WE ALL Have and yes that includes you TNALDF.

STL, Sorry to dissapoint you but i only Apologise to people when its Valid, For example all the Muck around bullshit ive made with you i apologise for but this is no way going to have an apology to this. TNALDF started by mocking my opinion because i think HHH is a great athelte and i believe different to him. So he gets all pissy (OMG WHAT A SUPRISE) and he started this war. You didnt help either STL with your really annoying 'PWNage" talk which lead me to respond to his yet again repetitive reply. Thats hwo the whole thing erupted, TNALDF Strated it so he can apologise and not us
Back to top Go down
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP
stl311

PostSubject: Re: This is getting old and ridiculous   This is getting old and ridiculous Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 2:17 pm

Sykesy wrote:
STL, Sorry to dissapoint you but i only Apologise to people when its Valid, For example all the Muck around bullshit ive made with you i apologise for but this is no way going to have an apology to this. TNALDF started by mocking my opinion because i think HHH is a great athelte and i believe different to him. So he gets all pissy (OMG WHAT A SUPRISE) and he started this war. You didnt help either STL with your really annoying 'PWNage" talk which lead me to respond to his yet again repetitive reply. Thats hwo the whole thing erupted, TNALDF Strated it so he can apologise and not us

He may of started it but even when he not coming up with anything else you could of just ended it. But you kept it going. The reason the Original PWN people the way they do...(mostly Inah and myself) is because we know when we've beaten someone so we stop.

Its The Art of War...when your opponent is defeated you become the better man and show mercy...as a VIP that's you job is to lead by example and not make things worse.

That's why you should apologize, TNALDF has apologized to the ones who deserve it.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: This is getting old and ridiculous   This is getting old and ridiculous Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 2:20 pm

Maybe so STL but would apologise to a guy that mocks you just because you 13 years younger or that he thinks i know NOTHING about wrestling, Especially the fact that TNALDF knows jackshit about the industry.

Im not the type of guy to quit if they have started it, They asked for it and there gonna get it.

Sure im a VIP, And i do show respect to users but not ones who mock me.
Back to top Go down
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP
stl311

PostSubject: Re: This is getting old and ridiculous   This is getting old and ridiculous Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 2:23 pm

Sykesy wrote:
Maybe so STL but would apologise to a guy that mocks you just because you 13 years younger or that he thinks i know NOTHING about wrestling, Especially the fact that TNALDF knows jackshit about the industry.

Im not the type of guy to quit if they have started it, They asked for it and there gonna get it.

Sure im a VIP, And i do show respect to users but not ones who mock me.

I mock you all the time and you respect me....

Razz douchebag
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: This is getting old and ridiculous   This is getting old and ridiculous Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 2:25 pm

There is a difference, Youve stuck up for me/Helped me out in the past and most of it (I assume) is Jokes as are mine. So yeah big difference
Back to top Go down
tnalockdownfan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: This is getting old and ridiculous   This is getting old and ridiculous Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 2:25 pm

Sykesy, FYI, you're the one that has mocked all this time and I've been a wrestling fan for years, but that does not mean that I know everything.

Nobody knows everything about wrestling.

and plus, you've mocked me the entire year and made fun of my parents which I don't approve.

and so, I didn't mock you, but you've mocked me and then you start this so called TNALDF Fan Club which I didn't want to take part of.

That's why Sykesy, alot of us have had enough of your nonsense.

and so, are you going to apologize to me and to everyone else and end this charade?

and when I make topics about something, that's for you to base your opinions, not put everybody down.

and plus, some of your jokes I don't find funny.
Back to top Go down
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP
stl311

PostSubject: Re: This is getting old and ridiculous   This is getting old and ridiculous Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 2:37 pm

tnalockdownfan wrote:

Nobody knows everything about wrestling.

Jesus does.
Back to top Go down
tnalockdownfan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: This is getting old and ridiculous   This is getting old and ridiculous Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 2:39 pm

Right on stl311.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: This is getting old and ridiculous   This is getting old and ridiculous Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 2:42 pm

tnalockdownfan wrote:
Sykesy, FYI, you're the one that has mocked all this time and I've been a wrestling fan for years, but that does not mean that I know everything.

WOW, Hold your Horses. You dont know everything. But yesterday you said word for word

Sykesy, you punk kid, NO ONE CARES ABOUT WHAT YOU THINK.

I KNOW EVERYTHING, YOU DON'T.

https://chaingangsoldier.forumotion.com/the-fued-f15/tnaldf-vs-sykesy-inah-and-the-rest-of-the-board-t5869.htm

Here is the link to prove it.

tnalockdownfan wrote:
and plus, you've mocked me the entire year and made fun of my parents which I don't approve.

Yeah and, Youve mocked me for my age, my beliefs and where i live. Your point ?

tnalockdownfan wrote:
and so, I didn't mock you, but you've mocked me and then you start this so called TNALDF Fan Club which I didn't want to take part of.

WOW, I thought you would be grateful for that. Whats wrong, Somebody want a 'TNALDF touched my kid' Bumper sticker?

tnalockdownfan wrote:
That's why Sykesy, alot of us have had enough of your nonsense.

Wow, Just today alone two people have asked me to keep going with this fued. TNALDF everyone has had enough of you, Hence why everyone wants you gone.

tnalockdownfan wrote:
and so, are you going to apologize to me and to everyone else and end this charade?

Whats the Magic Word?

tnalockdownfan wrote:
and when I make topics about something, that's for you to base your opinions, not put everybody down.

Wow, Dont call the kettle Black... BTW i wasnt calling you black Very Happy

tnalockdownfan wrote:
and plus, some of your jokes I don't find funny.

Yeah, usually there actually just facts which are opinionated or you dont find them funny because there at your expense Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tnalockdownfan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: This is getting old and ridiculous   This is getting old and ridiculous Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 2:43 pm

Nobody knows everything Sykesy, not even you, so don't come out and play God.

I never said that I know everything and I never said that I was perfect.

and no, I am staying on this forum.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is getting old and ridiculous   This is getting old and ridiculous Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is getting old and ridiculous
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next