chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Breaking News: WWE Diva Reportedly Blows Out Knee At House Show Tonight

Go down 
+10
Affliction
Ashley
CMHL_Is_Legend
TheWittyTwit
Sykesy
DJ Hipp
MizRoXxi
TheRealFan
Inah
TheWalkingDead
14 posters
AuthorMessage
TheWalkingDead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
TheWalkingDead

Male Number of posts : 3268
Registration date : 2007-06-18

Breaking News: WWE Diva Reportedly Blows Out Knee At House Show Tonight Empty
PostSubject: Breaking News: WWE Diva Reportedly Blows Out Knee At House Show Tonight   Breaking News: WWE Diva Reportedly Blows Out Knee At House Show Tonight Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 10:34 pm

According to several fans in attendance at tonight's SmackDown brand house show in Raleigh, North Carolina, reigning WWE Divas Champion Maryse suffered a traumatic injury during her match.

Maryse and Natalya were wrestling The Bella Twins in the third match on the show. As Maryse worked one of the twins over in the corner, she suddenly collapsed to the mat. She appeared to have blown out her knee as she was seen clutching it.

What followed was an awkward scene in which Natalya stood on the apron not knowing what to do while The Bella Twins went around the ring playing up to the crowd. Special guest referee Kung Fu Naki stood over Maryse talking to her. The road agent for the match threw up the "X signal" and a number EMTs, referees and road agents hit the ringside area. Meanwhile, Natalya entered the ring and made one of the twins submit to the sharpshooter to put an end to the match. Maryse was then carted off on a stretcher.

This is a horrible break for Maryse as she beat Michelle McCool just last week to become the new WWE Divas Champion. It goes without saying that she'll be forced to relinquish her newly won title and take several months off due to the injury as well.
Back to top Go down
Inah
Head Bitch In Charge
Head Bitch In Charge

Female Number of posts : 4534
Registration date : 2007-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: WWE Diva Reportedly Blows Out Knee At House Show Tonight   Breaking News: WWE Diva Reportedly Blows Out Knee At House Show Tonight Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 10:36 pm

Ouch, that's not good. I wanted to see how she'll handle the title, but I guess that won't happen now. But now..

Natalya for the title Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
TheRealFan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
TheRealFan

Female Number of posts : 3217
Location : With Corey Taylor in his closet... And not wanting to come out. <3
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: WWE Diva Reportedly Blows Out Knee At House Show Tonight   Breaking News: WWE Diva Reportedly Blows Out Knee At House Show Tonight Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 10:44 pm

That sucked. I wanted to see her with a long title reign. I hope Michelle won't get the title again.
Back to top Go down
MizRoXxi
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
MizRoXxi

Female Number of posts : 544
Registration date : 2008-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: WWE Diva Reportedly Blows Out Knee At House Show Tonight   Breaking News: WWE Diva Reportedly Blows Out Knee At House Show Tonight Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 1:18 am

Damn! that sucks for her seeing she just won that diva title.Hope she gets better fast.Their probably going to let michelle have the title again.
Back to top Go down
DJ Hipp
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
DJ Hipp

Male Number of posts : 864
Registration date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: WWE Diva Reportedly Blows Out Knee At House Show Tonight   Breaking News: WWE Diva Reportedly Blows Out Knee At House Show Tonight Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 1:23 am

The only good thing that can come out of this is Michelle getting the belt back.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: WWE Diva Reportedly Blows Out Knee At House Show Tonight   Breaking News: WWE Diva Reportedly Blows Out Knee At House Show Tonight Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 2:02 am

Damn this sucks, Ohh Well i assume we will have to suffer another 6 months or so as her as champ
Back to top Go down
TheWittyTwit
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion

Male Number of posts : 632
Registration date : 2007-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: WWE Diva Reportedly Blows Out Knee At House Show Tonight   Breaking News: WWE Diva Reportedly Blows Out Knee At House Show Tonight Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 6:55 am

This saddens me. I'll probably mourn for about five minutes then get excited to see how the next diva they give it to handles it. Unless it's Michelle again, since that would just be silly. I personally don't see why they didn't just hand it to Natalya anyway, but that's business, I guess. We'll see who gets it next.
Back to top Go down
CMHL_Is_Legend
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
CMHL_Is_Legend

Male Number of posts : 1548
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: WWE Diva Reportedly Blows Out Knee At House Show Tonight   Breaking News: WWE Diva Reportedly Blows Out Knee At House Show Tonight Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 11:30 am

Natalya or Victoria for CHAMP!
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Ashley

Female Number of posts : 2536
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: WWE Diva Reportedly Blows Out Knee At House Show Tonight   Breaking News: WWE Diva Reportedly Blows Out Knee At House Show Tonight Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 2:06 pm

Please tell me that Natalya or Victoria gets the title!! Anyway she has to protect the title sooner or later.
Back to top Go down
TheRealFan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
TheRealFan

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: WWE Diva Reportedly Blows Out Knee At House Show Tonight   Breaking News: WWE Diva Reportedly Blows Out Knee At House Show Tonight Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 2:09 pm

Yea, Victoria would be the best choice imo
Back to top Go down
DJ Hipp
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
DJ Hipp

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: WWE Diva Reportedly Blows Out Knee At House Show Tonight   Breaking News: WWE Diva Reportedly Blows Out Knee At House Show Tonight Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 2:17 pm

Natalya and Victoria are so boring. I dont think we could handle Beth and one of them as womens champs at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Affliction
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Affliction

Male Number of posts : 3093
Registration date : 2007-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: WWE Diva Reportedly Blows Out Knee At House Show Tonight   Breaking News: WWE Diva Reportedly Blows Out Knee At House Show Tonight Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 5:03 pm

AshleyTheGodess wrote:
Please tell me that Natalya or Victoria gets the title!! Anyway she has to protect the title sooner or later.

Are you kidding me? Natalya and Victoria are a utter joke on Smackdown no way they will get over that fast. In my opinion Maryse will vacate the title and we can have that McCool and Maria feud they were pushing for.
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Ashley

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: WWE Diva Reportedly Blows Out Knee At House Show Tonight   Breaking News: WWE Diva Reportedly Blows Out Knee At House Show Tonight Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 5:06 pm

McCool's heel turn was suspected. I think she should be out of the title picture, Affy, and have to fight her way back. Natalya actually deserves it. The Bella Twins can't really split up into singles unless one gets fired or given to another brand. Then Eve is not really a fighter. Maria-Natalya-Victoria should fued for the title.
Back to top Go down
Affliction
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Affliction

Male Number of posts : 3093
Registration date : 2007-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: WWE Diva Reportedly Blows Out Knee At House Show Tonight   Breaking News: WWE Diva Reportedly Blows Out Knee At House Show Tonight Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 5:27 pm

AshleyTheGodess wrote:
McCool's heel turn was suspected. I think she should be out of the title picture, Affy, and have to fight her way back. Natalya actually deserves it. The Bella Twins can't really split up into singles unless one gets fired or given to another brand. Then Eve is not really a fighter. Maria-Natalya-Victoria should fued for the title.

It doesnt matter if she deserves it really do you honestly think thats what Vince finds in a champion, someone who deserves it? Natalya got teamed with Victoria for a reason, there both lame. Maria and McCool has been in the works for months now so get over it its gonna happen and I for one cant wait to see these two fight for the title.
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Ashley

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: WWE Diva Reportedly Blows Out Knee At House Show Tonight   Breaking News: WWE Diva Reportedly Blows Out Knee At House Show Tonight Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 5:30 pm

Affliction wrote:
AshleyTheGodess wrote:

It doesnt matter if she deserves it really do you honestly think thats what Vince finds in a champion, someone who deserves it? Natalya got teamed with Victoria for a reason, there both lame. Maria and McCool has been in the works for months now so get over it its gonna happen and I for one cant wait to see these two fight for the title.

Did I say I didn't KNOW it was going to be Maria and McCool? They were pushing it for a while now. I just said Natalya deserved it mostly. I mean...look how they give #1 contenderships with these Golden Dream matches and stuff. Matches that anybodies could win.
Back to top Go down
DJ Hipp
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
DJ Hipp

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: WWE Diva Reportedly Blows Out Knee At House Show Tonight   Breaking News: WWE Diva Reportedly Blows Out Knee At House Show Tonight Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 5:41 pm

How does Natalya deserve it? what has she done?

McCool vs Maria is pretty interesting, hopefully what will happen.

Last edited by The Bandit on Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CenaDxDiva
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler
CenaDxDiva

Female Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: WWE Diva Reportedly Blows Out Knee At House Show Tonight   Breaking News: WWE Diva Reportedly Blows Out Knee At House Show Tonight Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 5:43 pm

Damn Poor Maryse! I hope Boring ass Michelle do not get it back
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwe.com
TheWittyTwit
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion

Male Number of posts : 632
Registration date : 2007-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: WWE Diva Reportedly Blows Out Knee At House Show Tonight   Breaking News: WWE Diva Reportedly Blows Out Knee At House Show Tonight Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 9:02 am

The Bandit wrote:
How does Natalya deserve it? what has she done?

McCool vs Maria is pretty interesting, hopefully what will happen.

What have Maria and Michelle done?

Natalya has the build and wrestling ability of a champion. Maria and Michelle... don't, though Michelle has more than Maria.
Back to top Go down
Inah
Head Bitch In Charge
Head Bitch In Charge

Female Number of posts : 4534
Registration date : 2007-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: WWE Diva Reportedly Blows Out Knee At House Show Tonight   Breaking News: WWE Diva Reportedly Blows Out Knee At House Show Tonight Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 2:12 pm

Affliction wrote:
Natalya and Victoria are a utter joke on Smackdown

That's just the dumbest of the dumb.
Back to top Go down
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP
stl311

Male Number of posts : 3627
Registration date : 2007-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: WWE Diva Reportedly Blows Out Knee At House Show Tonight   Breaking News: WWE Diva Reportedly Blows Out Knee At House Show Tonight Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 2:20 pm

I hope Maria gets it...I'm ashamed to refer a great technical women's wrestler like Natalya Neidhart as a "diva"
Back to top Go down
http://www.ecw.com
Tiff
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Tiff

Female Number of posts : 1929
Registration date : 2007-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: WWE Diva Reportedly Blows Out Knee At House Show Tonight   Breaking News: WWE Diva Reportedly Blows Out Knee At House Show Tonight Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 3:39 pm

Ahh, although I'm not a fan of Maryse, I still don't want her to be injured. It really sucks for her, especially seeing as she's only just become Champ.

Anywayy... Nattie for Champ now!
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwe.com
TheRealFan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
TheRealFan

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: WWE Diva Reportedly Blows Out Knee At House Show Tonight   Breaking News: WWE Diva Reportedly Blows Out Knee At House Show Tonight Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 4:30 pm

stl311© wrote:
I hope Maria gets it...I'm ashamed to refer a great technical women's wrestler like Natalya Neidhart as a "diva"

Same here but Maria is so bad in the ring she shouldn't hold any title.
Back to top Go down
xDesireAngelx
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder
xDesireAngelx

Female Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2008-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: WWE Diva Reportedly Blows Out Knee At House Show Tonight   Breaking News: WWE Diva Reportedly Blows Out Knee At House Show Tonight Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 9:17 pm

damn she just wins the title and she gets hurt damn sucks for her
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: WWE Diva Reportedly Blows Out Knee At House Show Tonight   Breaking News: WWE Diva Reportedly Blows Out Knee At House Show Tonight Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Breaking News: WWE Diva Reportedly Blows Out Knee At House Show Tonight
Page 1 of 1