chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Review of Raw Live Event at MSG

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
StuffOfLegends
Slim Shady
Slim Shady
StuffOfLegends

Male Number of posts : 2940
Registration date : 2007-08-18

Review of Raw Live Event at MSG Empty
PostSubject: Review of Raw Live Event at MSG   Review of Raw Live Event at MSG Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 11:07 am

I got to the main gates to get through security at 6:30 and they shut down the gates as soon as we got there. So I huge line formed and everyone was pressed up against each other for 30 minutes. It was quite some fun cause once we got in we got onto huge lines where everyone was basically doing the same thing as outside. But once we got into MSG the place was huge and it was awesome.

Fink came out and welcome us to the show and he got a huge pop from the crowd. Everyone loved him.

First match
It was Mark Henry w/ Atlas vs. Finlay w/ Hornswoggle. It being the first match everyone was really into it. Mark Henry is like a monster some kids in the front row was yelling at Henry so Henry tried to show off but a kid in a HBK hat did the DX crotch chop taunt and Mark Henry got really mad. Another funny part was Finlay chased Atlas around the outside of the ring. And then Hornswoggle chased him away. Finlay used the sheleigh to win and then the kids in the front row ran around the ring with Horny and Finlay. Great opening match.

Second match
Melina w/ Kelly Kelly vs. Beth w/ Jilian
There was a Kelly Kelly chant and the crowd was behind Melina and Beth. The match was nice back and forth, Kelly Kelly got the shit kicked out of her. And Melina botched the ending, when she tried to do her new finisher so she did the old one. To win the match.

ECW Title Match (3rd)
Swagger came out. Maybe it was the American flag in his video, so half the people rooted for him on his way out. I did too actually. Matt Hardy was teasing the crowd at where he would throw his shirt. Matt gave his shirt to the ref and told him to throw it but Swagger took the shirt and threw it on the floor. Got him some good heat for the match. Swagger was trying to stay out of the ring so Matt started doing his taunts so Swagger got in and the match was good the fans 100% behind Hardy he picked up the win.

World Tag Title Match (4th)
John Morrison and The Miz didn't actually get too much heat entering. The Miz got much more in the ring then Morrison. Morrison took off his coat and you can hear the girls screaming from all over the arena. Cryme Tyme and them had a good match. Morrison and The Miz won after Morrison hit his finisher on Shad.

Shawn Michaels came out and this was the most postitive reception of the night. JBL came out, so many chants against him. He got the most heat for sure. JBL was saying how Shawn Michaels was his and JBL got a ton of heat by dissing every New York team. Kane came out as JBL announced him as his opponent. JBL stopped HBK when he was tuning up the band. But when Kane tried to go for the Chokeslam, JBL got on the apron again and Kane grabbed JBL by the throat. Then HBK went for the Sweet Chin Music but it looked messed up. He tried to set it up again but it still looked off, but he pinned after that and fans went crazy.

Santino Marella comes out, he didn't say much and Boogeyman chased him away. It was dumb. lol

Regal w/ His girl (forgot her name) vs. Punk
No one would do my damn USA chant. The match turned into hold for hold for like a few minutes and people were kind of quiet. Finally they started hitting moves and the fans got into it. Regal won and the match was over. Punk got a pretty good pop again as he walked out.

Kofi got a very good reception especially when he does the bua bua bua thing with his hands. And Mysterio came out they both got their good amount of cheers. Randy Orton came out and a RKO chant started. The RKO chant and 619 chant were like at the same volume. Then there was a Let's Go Randy, Let's Go Rey chant Rey won with a double 619 hitting Cody and Randy. Some people actually booed that.

They started to carry out the steel cage after that and the steel cage got a huge pop. The cage didn't look like it was put together too well. But it didn't matter much. Jericho came out and he was like you can stick your boos where the sun don't shine and was trying to get a lot of heat. People ignored him. He got boos but you could hear the Y2J chant. I was chanting it. Very Happy So Cena came out the arena exploded and the music was so loud you couldn't hear the boos. But once the match started you could hear the Cena sucks chant. The fans were like arguing with each other. Let's Go Cena, Cena Suck chant happened a bunch of times. I lost my voice at this point. And the match was extremely awesome. I seriously thought Jericho was gonna fall out of the cage and accidentally win. Jericho was completely outside on the top except for one arm that Cena was holding. There was a Let Him Drop chant from my section. I think they hit all their finishers. STFU, FU, Codebreaker, the Walls of Jericho. The fans were really into it. Cena won with a FU off the top rope. It was actually awesome and he won the match there.

At the end of the night everyone went home happy. A Jericho chant started on the way out. It was cool and I had a great time. I loved every match and can't wait to go to another show.

It was my first show so I totally did get caught up in all the hype. It was so much fun.

Oh by the way if you are from NYC, and you are going to MSG. Please take a damn shower before you go. Everyone is packed together and it really sucks when the guy in front of you smells like he hasn't showered in a while. Worst part of the night is waiting. lol
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Review of Raw Live Event at MSG   Review of Raw Live Event at MSG Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 11:15 am

Lol. Good review SOL, the part about the steel cage getting a big pop was funny. Glad you had a nice time. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Review of Raw Live Event at MSG   Review of Raw Live Event at MSG Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 3:28 pm

Very nice Review SOL LOL, Especially the Shower tip LMAO!

Sounded like a decent show
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Ashley

Female Number of posts : 2536
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Review of Raw Live Event at MSG   Review of Raw Live Event at MSG Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 3:43 pm

Nice review. Regal's girl is Layla btw.
Back to top Go down
Inah
Head Bitch In Charge
Head Bitch In Charge

Female Number of posts : 4534
Registration date : 2007-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Review of Raw Live Event at MSG   Review of Raw Live Event at MSG Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 1:19 pm

Pretty good review, love the last part Razz.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Review of Raw Live Event at MSG   Review of Raw Live Event at MSG Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Review of Raw Live Event at MSG
Page 1 of 1