chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Scott Steiner Says Triple H Can't Stand Ric Flair (Interview Recap)

Go down 
+4
Ex-Mattitude Follower
StuffOfLegends
Straight-Edge Zach
Black Dagger
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Black Dagger
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
Black Dagger

Male Number of posts : 794
Registration date : 2007-11-20

Scott Steiner Says Triple H Can't Stand Ric Flair (Interview Recap) Empty
PostSubject: Scott Steiner Says Triple H Can't Stand Ric Flair (Interview Recap)   Scott Steiner Says Triple H Can't Stand Ric Flair (Interview Recap) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 7:10 am

Scott Steiner was recently interviewed by the Miami Herald and had some harsh words about former co-workers Triple H and Ric Flair. Not only does Scott Steiner strongly dislike Triple H, but apparently Triple H has similar feelings towards Ric Flair these days. Steiner says the relationship between Hunter and Flair has soured with Hunter unable to stand Flair after Flair left the company earlier this year. "When I was up there, it was ridiculous. Flair was kissing Triple H's (expletive) so bad, carrying his bags to buildings. Now Triple H can't stand Ric Flair. To each his own."

Steiner also said why he thinks Flair left WWE. "There's a reason why Flair's not there anymore. It's not because he's retired. Flair's a piece of (expletive). I've been able to read people real good throughout my life. I knew Flair was a piece of (expletive), and Triple H was a piece of (expletive). It didn't take long to figure out."

Steiner also talks at length about why the Main Event Mafia is one of the top stables in pro wrestling history. To read the entire interview, head over to MiamiHerald.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwe.com
Straight-Edge Zach
The Enforcer
The Enforcer
Straight-Edge Zach

Other / Decline to state Number of posts : 3563
Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Scott Steiner Says Triple H Can't Stand Ric Flair (Interview Recap)   Scott Steiner Says Triple H Can't Stand Ric Flair (Interview Recap) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 7:26 am

Scott is quite bitter IMO. I would not rank the MEM as one of the top stables in pro wrestling history. They havn't been together long enough or actually done enough to be ranked like that.
Onto Flair and Triple H, wow I find that very hard to believe. Kinda hard to trust what Scott says when he talks about those two guys, he has a lot of issues.
Back to top Go down
StuffOfLegends
Slim Shady
Slim Shady
StuffOfLegends

Male Number of posts : 2940
Registration date : 2007-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Scott Steiner Says Triple H Can't Stand Ric Flair (Interview Recap)   Scott Steiner Says Triple H Can't Stand Ric Flair (Interview Recap) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 11:14 am

Scott Steiner is just pissed that he doesn't mean anything anymore. So he talks about a legend, and the most important guy in the WWE. Just so he can get his name mentioned somewhere. He is a nobody now and he is jealous, so he'll probably keep taking shots at Triple H and Flair just to be an idiot.
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Scott Steiner Says Triple H Can't Stand Ric Flair (Interview Recap)   Scott Steiner Says Triple H Can't Stand Ric Flair (Interview Recap) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 2:48 pm

Scott Steiner cuts badass promos. He's a really charismatic guy and I enjoy seeing him on TNA. I see no problem in him taking shots at Triple H and Ric Flair. If he's got beef, he should be able to air his thoughts. Plus it makes for an interesting read in my opinion, a bit of drama on the pro wrestling scene is always fun.

To be honest, I wouldn't be too surprised if HHH does dislike Naitch now. Flair left WWE after they had given him a massive retirement and put him over more than anybody in WWE history. You know how the McMahon's get pissed off easily, Flair leaving after all of that would have irritated the McMahons, who Triple H is directly linked too. However, Scott has no real proof of this, he isn't a WWE wrestler and obviously didn't get the information from HHH or Flair as he hates them both.
Back to top Go down
tnalockdownfan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2467
Registration date : 2008-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Scott Steiner Says Triple H Can't Stand Ric Flair (Interview Recap)   Scott Steiner Says Triple H Can't Stand Ric Flair (Interview Recap) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 3:00 pm

I agree, despite what people say about him, I like his promos and when he was in WCW, he cut one of the most unforgettable promos back in 2000.

Well he has beef with Flair and Triple H, then I don't have a problem with that at all and personally, I can't say as a I blame him.

But I just wish that people didn't call him Steroid Freak, b/c unless if they got proof, then I don't think that he's on Steroids.

Last edited by tnalockdownfan on Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DJ Hipp
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
DJ Hipp

Male Number of posts : 864
Registration date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Scott Steiner Says Triple H Can't Stand Ric Flair (Interview Recap)   Scott Steiner Says Triple H Can't Stand Ric Flair (Interview Recap) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 3:04 pm

tnalockdownfan wrote:

But I just wish that people didn't call him Steroid Freak, b/c unless if they got proof, then I don't think that he's on Steroids.

Definately agreed here.

I also really enjoy Steiners promos, he's one of my favorites both now and of all time.

I dont like drama in wrestling, but I do think he could have a point on the hhh not being happy with flair thing, but im sure if thats true, scott is exaggeratting a bit.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Scott Steiner Says Triple H Can't Stand Ric Flair (Interview Recap)   Scott Steiner Says Triple H Can't Stand Ric Flair (Interview Recap) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 12:01 am

tnalockdownfan wrote:
I agree, despite what people say about him, I like his promos and when he was in WCW, he cut one of the most unforgettable promos back in 2000.

Well he has beef with Flair and Triple H, then I don't have a problem with that at all and personally, I can't say as a I blame him.

Tell me you didn't say that.

TELL ME YOU DIDN'T JUST SAY THAT.
Back to top Go down
Inah
Head Bitch In Charge
Head Bitch In Charge

Female Number of posts : 4534
Registration date : 2007-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Scott Steiner Says Triple H Can't Stand Ric Flair (Interview Recap)   Scott Steiner Says Triple H Can't Stand Ric Flair (Interview Recap) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 10:11 am

I don't see his point really. He is bitter as everyone can see, but why? It's not like he can be better than Ric Flair. It's really bad though that he can say Main Event Mafia is one of the best stables in pro-wrestling history. How long has it been since it was formed? A month? Sure, the stable looks really good but they haven't really done a whole lot.
Back to top Go down
StuffOfLegends
Slim Shady
Slim Shady
StuffOfLegends

Male Number of posts : 2940
Registration date : 2007-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Scott Steiner Says Triple H Can't Stand Ric Flair (Interview Recap)   Scott Steiner Says Triple H Can't Stand Ric Flair (Interview Recap) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 10:29 am

Just got bored and found this article on Scott Steiner...

In sports, you always have controversial athletes—Ty Cobb for baseball, Dennis Rodman for basketball, etc. However, at least most controversial athletes have talent and bring forth an aspect to their sport that no other respective athlete can.

Every now and then, there are athletes, rather jamokes, that seem to talk nonsense and don't even have any skills or reasons to back up what they are saying and doing. Most people wonder, Why are they here? Or, They are still wrestling?!

One of these jamokes (I can't use some other words because I may get kicked off the site) is none other than Big Poppa Pump, Scott Steiner. Not only is he known for being a roid-raged freak and the biggest whiner in professional wrestling, he has absolutely no wrestling skill whatsoever.

Outside of wrestling he has received much attention. He hit a transportation employee with his truck on a highway, and even attacked an EMT working for the fire department on an episode of Nitro.

To this day, he denies his steroid abuse, and has even had the audacity to say that no one in professional wrestling likes Ric Flair except for Triple H and Shawn Michaels. Those statements have proved to me that Steiner is nothing but a washed up joke who can only make his way in a second rate company.

He was cut from the WWE because he has no wrestling skill, has a terrible and jealous attitude, and has a knack for getting injured.

Now—and this is pretty funny—TNA is trying to carry on his ridiculous, Billy Graham rip-off character through none other than Petey Williams. I mean, why on earth would someone ever choose Scott Steiner as a mentor?

I guess I would choose him if I wanted mouse-size testicles and a receding hairline at the age of 45. Whenever he opens his mouth, I know something stupid and frivolous will come out of it.

Now I know I will hear rebuttals stating how Triple H and others have also taken steroids and have not had the best reputation outside the ring. However, in my opinion, that doesn't even matter because they treat the sport of professional wrestling with respect, learned from their vices, and changed their ways.

Scott Steiner, instead, still loves to brag how he broke Wilt Chamberlain's record of sleeping with more than 10,000 women. He is still one of the people who think the nWo should have been carried out forever in WCW and that Hogan and Bischoff ran the company well, which they didn't.

What I am trying to get to here is that Scott Steiner is one of those disgraces to the sport who somehow still gets his opinions out there on websites and shoot interviews. If any promotion wants any credibility or respect, having Scott Steiner work for them will get them nowhere.

You can't even understand what he says, and what you can understand just sounds like some dumb out-of-work jock bragging about his high school football days.

The bottom line here is that Steiner brings nothing to this sport, and I think he is in the right company now, where he will go down with the sinking ship. Actually, if TNA were smart, which they aren't, he would be joining his brother in the unemployment line waiting to buy stamps and cheese.

Source: bleacherreport.com
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scott Steiner Says Triple H Can't Stand Ric Flair (Interview Recap)   Scott Steiner Says Triple H Can't Stand Ric Flair (Interview Recap) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scott Steiner Says Triple H Can't Stand Ric Flair (Interview Recap)
Page 1 of 1