chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zach has a few words

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Straight-Edge Zach
The Enforcer
The Enforcer
Straight-Edge Zach

Other / Decline to state Number of posts : 3563
Registration date : 2007-12-02

Zach has a few words Empty
PostSubject: Zach has a few words   Zach has a few words Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 11:51 pm

The camera pans into a gym like room. There is heavy weight lifting and cardio equipment scattered all over the place. In the middle of the room is a pile of mats set up to resemble a wrestling ring. Zach is sitting in the middle of the mats, his face is covered with a nose guard, his expression is cold. He is wearing a pair of black jeans and one of his own T-Shirts, he is barefooted. Zach stares at the floor then after a few seconds looks up at the camera.

>>Zachary<<

Welcome to the place where the dreams of wrestlers in Exile come to die. Well to be more specific, the dreams of those who oppose me. This is my private training room, I come in here to train my muscles, my fitness and my wrestling ability. Over the past two weeks the time I’ve spent in here has become limited. There are a lot more responsibilities with being a World Champion than you could ever imagine. Not only do I give up my time to visit many different charitable organizations, but I appear on radio shows and talk shows to promote my brand and my company. Added with the hectic schedule of a wrestler and well you don’t get much private time. But I must say it’s all worth it, just to be able to be recognised as an icon and a hero, and also to be able to carry this.

Zach turns on the spot and grabs something, he turns to face the camera again. This time with the Carnage World Title in hand. Zach is smiling a huge grin while holding the title.

>>Zachary<<

As a kid growing up and dreaming of becoming a wrestler this was my number one goal. Being world champion was my mission in life and I’ve now realised my childhood dream. But the dreams of a child do not die, they repackage themselves and become something different. My new dream, mission is to defend this title against the best the world has to offer. Or to simplify, become the best in this world. A goal that is almost impossible, that will take me the rest of my life to accomplish, but a goal I will someday achieve. And to realise that goal I will have to start at Upspring. The first ever CGS Exile Cross Brand Pay-Per-View. Were fans across the globe will witness pain, glory and the greatest wrestling on God’s green Earth. Of corse I myself am featured on this card. I’m defending this championship against the man I had to beat to get it, Eric Logan.

At the mention of Eric’s name Zach’s expression changes from happiness to anger.

>>Zachary<<

We’ve been through this many times Eric, how we’re going to kick each other’s ass. How we’re going to tear each other apart. How you are a lying scumbag and I am true to my word. I said I was gonna beat you, you said you were going to beat me. Well I won Eric and you are and forever will be the loser. I proved you and you little fan base oh so very wrong. And I’m going to do it again at Upspring, where we will face off in one of the most brutal, painful, hardcore wrestling matches in history. The Last Man Standing match. The rules are simple, beat the man so bad that he doesn’t get up for at least 10 seconds. You can do anything you want during the match, use any weapon. There are no holds barred. It’s going to be fun, beating the man I hold in contempt, that I have so much distain for. Eric, I’m going to make you hurt. I’m going to knock you out. I’ll leave you in a puddle of your blood, shedding tears. I stand high and proud with the title still in my hands.

Zach gets up, he holds the belt up above his head.

>>Zachary<<

There’s no way I can lose. I still have much to gain. After this match I won’t have to see Eric Logan for a while. The merger, there’s been rumours. They’ve been confirmed. I gotta do my part when Carnage becomes apart of Adrenaline, I have to take this belt and unify it. I’m going to do it, not Eric Logan. I have to do it. There are millions upon millions of the great Exile fans. They want to see me succeed, and if it means that I have to leave Eric in a pool of his own failure then so be it.

Zach then slings the title over his shoulder. He looks straight into the camera, his face is serious.

>>Zachary<<

Eric you’ve embarrassed me, you’ve attacked me. Hidden behind a mask, from behind. You have no honour or principals. I don’t owe it to the fans, I don’t owe it to you, I owe it to me, to beat the living hell out of you. You broke my nose, I’ll break your spirit. I’ll keep you down longer than 10 damn seconds. I’ll put you down for good. Every time you get, I just get madder. Like the Hulk, I’m going to smash you. Keep knocking you down until you do us all favour and stay there! You’re hungry for this gold, you really want it. But I have to protect what’s mine. You can’t take this from me. Even if I can’t do it alone. I can use any weapon I want. There’s no way I’m going to give up. I’m going to spend more time in here. And turn myself from a weapon of destruction into a war machine.

Zach starts shifting his position of the spot, he can’t seem to stand still. His expression is still dead set serious.

>>Zachary<<

Vengeance is my fuel. For every time you’ve slapped me, I’m going to punch you that much harder. There’s no escape, no holds barred. You would like to think of me as your prey but it’s the other way around. I’m the hunter and you’re as good as dead. Upspring is my house. You come knocking on my door and I’ll knock your fucking ass out.

Zach then smirks and drops the title to his side.

>>Zachary<<

Simply put, Eric Logan, I’m going to beat you. Again and always!

The camera fades to black with the image of Zach standing in the middle of his makeshift ring.

END RP
Back to top Go down

Zach has a few words
Page 1 of 1