chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sykesy, SOL vs. The Bandit, Ernest and whoever else

Go down 
+3
Ernest Miller
Affliction
Sykesy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

Sykesy, SOL vs. The Bandit, Ernest and whoever else Empty
PostSubject: Sykesy, SOL vs. The Bandit, Ernest and whoever else   Sykesy, SOL vs. The Bandit, Ernest and whoever else Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 6:57 pm

How the fuck did he 'Own' me. Are your slow or just making up bullshit. How does this count as owning me?

Quote :
I hate it when I wake up in the morning and my willy won't go down. Especially when I really need to pee.

Nah, Its just not funny what so ever and fucking retarded.

Quote :
Maybe the person is really sad. Think about the person who's asking maybe and stop jerking yourself off. If you can't give them an admin position, maybe you could offer them something else. Try to reason with them without being complete cocks.

OK! is this an owning ... Nah. Firstly it was told many times it was an insider joke not just by me but he had a bit of trouble understanding that.

What ever Bandit, You just so fucking annoying and you know jackshit bout anything

*as requested by Sykesy, moved*

Last edited by Inah on Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:22 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Sykesy asked for this to be moved, so here it goes. .)
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Sykesy, SOL vs. The Bandit, Ernest and whoever else   Sykesy, SOL vs. The Bandit, Ernest and whoever else Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 7:26 pm

I really wouldnt call this a feud, Id just say this was one Guy who couldnt keep it to himself after being explained about the issue and one guy who has his period. Nothing more then that really
Back to top Go down
Affliction
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Affliction

Male Number of posts : 3093
Registration date : 2007-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Sykesy, SOL vs. The Bandit, Ernest and whoever else   Sykesy, SOL vs. The Bandit, Ernest and whoever else Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 11:11 pm

I got a few words...

Why cant we all get along? This is CGS's weakness.
Back to top Go down
Ernest Miller
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Ernest Miller

Male Number of posts : 1525
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Sykesy, SOL vs. The Bandit, Ernest and whoever else   Sykesy, SOL vs. The Bandit, Ernest and whoever else Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 12:08 am

Why the thread? I said what I had to say. If anybody wants to drag it on and keep talking shit ~ okay.

Sykesy, if you weren't owned, why do you keep defending yourself?
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Sykesy, SOL vs. The Bandit, Ernest and whoever else   Sykesy, SOL vs. The Bandit, Ernest and whoever else Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 1:52 am

I wasnt defending Myself, I was explaining how you didnt 'Own' me. Do you Comprehend that or do you want me to say that again?
Back to top Go down
Ernest Miller
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Ernest Miller

PostSubject: Re: Sykesy, SOL vs. The Bandit, Ernest and whoever else   Sykesy, SOL vs. The Bandit, Ernest and whoever else Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 2:00 am

I've read what you have said.
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Sykesy, SOL vs. The Bandit, Ernest and whoever else   Sykesy, SOL vs. The Bandit, Ernest and whoever else Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 8:54 am

*sigh* Affy's right. The feuding on this site is a real drag. The rules allow it because I can't stand a dictatorship like on another forum I know. But if we want CGS to progress, we need to work together instead of always arguing. I'm not taking any sides in this despite some attacks made on how I run the forum, but I just hope everyone involved can just sort out their problems with each other and get back to posting before this causes members to leave. There needs to be a step up in maturity.

It comes down to either I allow the freedom of speech and lax rules to continue as long as members use it wisely and with maturity. Or CGS becomes strict and full of censorship. If it comes to the latter, quite a few members could find themselves banned.
Back to top Go down
StuffOfLegends
Slim Shady
Slim Shady
StuffOfLegends

Male Number of posts : 2940
Registration date : 2007-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Sykesy, SOL vs. The Bandit, Ernest and whoever else   Sykesy, SOL vs. The Bandit, Ernest and whoever else Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 4:22 pm

Mattitude Follower wrote:
*sigh* Affy's right.

It is depressing when Affy is right, am I right? lol

Seriously if I got a problem with someone I'll make it known. But if I don't start a feud thread that means I don't really have a huge problem with ya. So I aint really gonna participate in this thread. Sorry Sykes.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Sykesy, SOL vs. The Bandit, Ernest and whoever else   Sykesy, SOL vs. The Bandit, Ernest and whoever else Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 4:27 pm

No Problem SOL, I agree with MF. DSo i wont be participating Nor argueing anymore to be honest
Back to top Go down
Affliction
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Affliction

Male Number of posts : 3093
Registration date : 2007-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Sykesy, SOL vs. The Bandit, Ernest and whoever else   Sykesy, SOL vs. The Bandit, Ernest and whoever else Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 4:33 pm

StuffOfLegends wrote:
*sigh* Affy's right.

It is depressing when Affy is right, am I right? lol

-_______-
Back to top Go down
Ernest Miller
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Ernest Miller

PostSubject: Re: Sykesy, SOL vs. The Bandit, Ernest and whoever else   Sykesy, SOL vs. The Bandit, Ernest and whoever else Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 5:56 pm

I'm not looking for people to argue with or 'feud' with. I wanted to end it yesterday and it seems like it did end yesterday.

My interest was standing up for Manu and if people treat him with more respect, I won't need to stand up for him at all.
Back to top Go down
Ernest Miller
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Ernest Miller

PostSubject: Re: Sykesy, SOL vs. The Bandit, Ernest and whoever else   Sykesy, SOL vs. The Bandit, Ernest and whoever else Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 5:59 pm

I also want to say that this wasn't pointless as Manu wasn't being treated well. How is sticking up for the fella pointless?

I don't remember being told to take anything into this feud board. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

PostSubject: Re: Sykesy, SOL vs. The Bandit, Ernest and whoever else   Sykesy, SOL vs. The Bandit, Ernest and whoever else Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 6:05 pm

^ Sticking up for him wasn't pointless... but how the situation escalated to a mini feud was. There was no real need for it and everyone involved is partly to blame for that. Oh and Ernest, don't lie, I have proof I told you to take it to the feud on my MSN history. Gotcha there. Razz
Back to top Go down
StuffOfLegends
Slim Shady
Slim Shady
StuffOfLegends

Male Number of posts : 2940
Registration date : 2007-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Sykesy, SOL vs. The Bandit, Ernest and whoever else   Sykesy, SOL vs. The Bandit, Ernest and whoever else Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 6:16 pm

^ Sticking up for him wasn't pointless... but how the situation escalated to a mini feud was. There was no real need for it and everyone involved is partly to blame for that. Oh and Ernest, don't lie, I have proof I told you to take it to the feud on my MSN history. Gotcha there. Razz

Sykesy, SOL vs. The Bandit, Ernest and whoever else Chris-hansen

Oh sh*t he's got the chat logs.
Back to top Go down
Ernest Miller
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Ernest Miller

PostSubject: Re: Sykesy, SOL vs. The Bandit, Ernest and whoever else   Sykesy, SOL vs. The Bandit, Ernest and whoever else Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 6:20 pm

You got me? All I said was I don't remember. You probably did tell me, but I made the thread in this board because Manu made his thread in this board. It doesn't matter anyway.
Back to top Go down
DJ Hipp
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
DJ Hipp

Male Number of posts : 864
Registration date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Sykesy, SOL vs. The Bandit, Ernest and whoever else   Sykesy, SOL vs. The Bandit, Ernest and whoever else Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 7:00 pm

Ernest Miller wrote:
Why the thread? I said what I had to say. If anybody wants to drag it on and keep talking shit ~ okay.

Sykesy, if you weren't owned, why do you keep defending yourself?

LOL OWNED again.

Sykesy, here you are throwing insults when all Miller is doing is sticking up for a member that you love to pick on. That's not a VIP. You did the same to TNALDF, but atleast that made some sense, this is just pathetic.

MF, there you go being an admin again. Everyone involved was to blame for Sykesy picking on members?
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

PostSubject: Re: Sykesy, SOL vs. The Bandit, Ernest and whoever else   Sykesy, SOL vs. The Bandit, Ernest and whoever else Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 7:03 pm

^ Sykesy shouldn't have picked on members but it escalated to this level because of everyone involved as you guys replied to the threads and kept the argument going.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Sykesy, SOL vs. The Bandit, Ernest and whoever else   Sykesy, SOL vs. The Bandit, Ernest and whoever else Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 7:24 pm

Umm MF no Offence, But i was not the only one Picking on manu. I think you should look at yourself as well here
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Leon Caprice

Male Number of posts : 585
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Sykesy, SOL vs. The Bandit, Ernest and whoever else   Sykesy, SOL vs. The Bandit, Ernest and whoever else Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 8:57 pm

I laugh quite hard for after Sykesy got suspended he kinda said he would tone it down for everyone and try to play nice. But...The smell of new blood talking crap got him going again.

I think I'll call him Sharksy from now on.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Sykesy, SOL vs. The Bandit, Ernest and whoever else   Sykesy, SOL vs. The Bandit, Ernest and whoever else Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Whatever Leon, I couldnt stand him. Get over it.

'Sharksy' ... WOW! Very Nice *Sigh*
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

PostSubject: Re: Sykesy, SOL vs. The Bandit, Ernest and whoever else   Sykesy, SOL vs. The Bandit, Ernest and whoever else Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 8:56 am

^^^ I wasn't picking on him... I didn't diss him on the site or anything, I just said that he shouldn't be going on about staff positions when he doesn't deserve them.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Sykesy, SOL vs. The Bandit, Ernest and whoever else   Sykesy, SOL vs. The Bandit, Ernest and whoever else Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 9:01 am

Ill speak about this over MSN, I dont wanna get ony our badside much
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sykesy, SOL vs. The Bandit, Ernest and whoever else   Sykesy, SOL vs. The Bandit, Ernest and whoever else Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sykesy, SOL vs. The Bandit, Ernest and whoever else
Page 1 of 1