chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Divas and Knockouts; Issue I.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashley
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Ashley

Female Number of posts : 2536
Registration date : 2008-11-21

Divas and Knockouts; Issue I. Empty
PostSubject: Divas and Knockouts; Issue I.   Divas and Knockouts; Issue I. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 8:30 pm

Divas & Knockouts: Issue I

First off, I would like to welcome you readers to the kickoff issue of Divas/Knockouts. In this writing piece I would write about what is going on about the WWE Divas and TNA Knockouts, also along with my opinions here and there. IF this is successful, I will continue it in further issues.

Starting off with Monday Night RAW, the current top angle is Melina and Beth Phoenix rivaling over the WWE Women’s Championship, which Melina currently holds. Also, Rosa Mendes is involved in the angle, may being into play more importantly later on. Recently, Melina has sided herself with Kelly Kelly, while Beth Phoenix sides with Jillian. They had frequent tag matches, in which Beth and Jillian came out on top, Beth Phoenix gaining the pin on Kelly Kelly with a Glam Slam, then in the rematch gaining the pin over Melina with a Glam Slam, after Rosa Mendes screwed Melina over. They’ll have a rematch on the next Monday Night Raw. My prediction for this is that Melina is about to gain the win. Santino Marella distracts the referee and Rosa Mendes goes into the ring, and tries to hit Melina. Rosa Mendes messed up, and costs Beth her rematch, Melina having to win the match. This will lead to Beth Phoenix getting angry at Rosa, and Rosa retaliating, now become an official ‘on-screen’ WWE diva, and feuding with Beth on the way to Wrestlemania perhaps.

Next, lets go over to Tuesday Night ECW. ECW has been lack-luster in divas matches until Alicia Fox and Katie Lea had their match, when Katie Lea came up on top. Since then, there has not been diva matches on ECW. Recently, Natalya came over to ECW, along with Tyson Kidd debuted on ECW. Now that Natalya, Katie Lea and Alicia Fox, three divas who are skilled, along with Tiffany who is still improving down in FCW. Now hoping that they now take this awesome divas roster into consideration, there could be more diva matches on ECW, and perhaps a feud. I predict the next match being Katie Lea and Natalya vs. Alicia Fox and Tiffany. Of course, with Katie Lea being my favorite diva and all, she has to win.

Now, we make our way to Thursday Night Impact. Awesome Kong remains the Knockouts Champion from Against All Odds, where all titles were defended. On the next edition of Impact followed Awesome Kong’s retain, there was a gauntlet match to name the new number 1 contender. After a fierce battle, Cute Kip saving the Beautiful People more than once, and several eliminations, it was down to the two new girls. Sojo Bolt and Madison Rayne remained the final two. Madison Rayne showed off her agility trying to win off of a Backslide and a Rollup. Sojo Bolt eventually got the win, while celebrating in ring, the rest of the Kongtourage, Raisha Saeed, and Rhaka Khan stared her down evil. Sojo Bolt, apart of the Kongtourage gets a title shot against the leader of her angle. My opinion holds Sojo Bolt leaving Kongtourage, with her new music, leaving the TNA Girlfriend Traditional Knockout music, and feuding with Saeed and Khan, leading to her match with Kong in which she gains an upset, and then Madison Rayne replaces her spot in the Kongtourage.

Last but not least, we have Friday Night SmackDown! Recently, Michelle McCool has been being her usual boring, bland self and talking shit to every diva. Then she had a match with Eve Torres, who is surprisingly very awesome in the ring, and Michelle won via submission. Although McCool won, I see this feud not-ending soon. Maria has been attacking McCool in McCool’s last two matches on SmackDown. Also, Michelle McCool hasn’t used her rematch clause to her championship belt, which Maryse holds. Other than that, I sight Eve Torres wrestling more, McCool going on a winning-streak, and installing her re-match clause. Maryse turns face, and ends McCool’s streak, retaining the championship belt. Other than that, with the draft, I expect at least one RAW diva to come over to SmackDown, the Bella Twins have recently been dying down.

Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Divas and Knockouts; Issue I.   Divas and Knockouts; Issue I. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 10:17 pm

At this point, Raw is probably the closest to me caring about a divas match. Until Gail Kim arrives that is, then it could get interesting depending where they put her and how big a push they're willing to give her to jump start her return.

Over in TNA, it used to be one of their greatest assets, and it's still better than the WWE probably, but I have no desire to keep seeing Kong.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Divas and Knockouts; Issue I.   Divas and Knockouts; Issue I. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 9:21 pm

I keep hearing about how much better the Knocks, but what I saw tonight was a really lame tag match. People bitch about Diva tag match, but what about that rediculous match on this weeks Impact. I don't want to see ODB and who ever the fuck that greasy guy is, and I sure hell do not want to see Kong.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Divas and Knockouts; Issue I.   Divas and Knockouts; Issue I. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Divas and Knockouts; Issue I.
Page 1 of 1