chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blah Blah Blah Rico Suave...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP
stl311

Male Number of posts : 3627
Registration date : 2007-11-21

Blah Blah Blah Rico Suave... Empty
PostSubject: Blah Blah Blah Rico Suave...   Blah Blah Blah Rico Suave... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 6:40 pm

It has come to my attention that I "slung" insults to a couple of former members of The CGS Originals. I would just like to state that I didn't sling insults, and Inah and SOL left on there own.

I could sit here and ramble forever but it was obvious the groups turned me into more of an asshole then I normally am. It caused my friends (or former friends) to get pissed off and caused tension between the forum.

So I'll say this once.

I apologize to MF, Inah, and SOL.

Apparently I pissed you guys off and I didn't mean to. I hope you accept my apology and we can move on. If not then all I can say is shit happens.

I just figured I'd go ahead and say this out in public since nobody else bothered to PM me to tell me they were pissed.

There is your public apology. I did this under my own will and nobody forced me to do this.

That is all.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ecw.com
Inah
Head Bitch In Charge
Head Bitch In Charge

Female Number of posts : 4534
Registration date : 2007-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Blah Blah Blah Rico Suave...   Blah Blah Blah Rico Suave... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 7:05 pm

Well, since this thread is on the Feud section, I might as tell you directly how I felt with your shot at me. And please, don't even deny it because your "random thought" was no coincidence.

Firstly, you said that I left the Originals because of MF. You were implying that he stole me from the Originals. Like, seriously. How much more of a dickhead can you get? I wouldn't leave a group just because a friend of mine told me to. Besides, as MF said, we didn't even talk before I made my decision. No one knew about my decision to leave the Originals until I posted it publicly. You said it as if I follow everything that Alex says. Sorry to disappoint you, but I don't. I make my own decisions without anyone influencing me, thank you very much.

And then there was you calling me a slut. You don't know anything about me STL. Obviously, when you were talking about the "20,000 bees in the hive", you were talking about SOL and MF. I'm friends with them? So? I may tell them both that I love them and whatnot, but seriously, that makes me a slut now? I tell people that I love them, because they're close friends. Obviously I wasn't aware that being friends with people would classify you as a slut now. You don't have the right to call me a slut, because I don't sleep around with men like you implied.

I actually disliked you when I came back to CGS, but I got to know you a little bit better, so I liked you then. You actually were nice as opposed to what I've heard, so I considered you a friend. But you calling me a slut was uncalled for.

Oh, and next time, if you don't have the guts to tell people what you feel about them leaving your team, don't be so stupid and make your "random thought" too easy to understand, because really, that move was nothing but cowardly.
Back to top Go down
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP
stl311

PostSubject: Re: Blah Blah Blah Rico Suave...   Blah Blah Blah Rico Suave... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 7:13 pm

stl311 wrote:
StuffOfLegends wrote:
Inah not in the Originals? We just lost an important part of the team.

On the plus side I got new shoes. I mean I know this has nothing to do with the topic at hand. And is very irrelevant but I saw this as a good place to comment about it. Am I wrong? I don't think so. I think one should feel free to comment on whatever subject they want on any topic. I look forward to a day whenever anyone can say whatever the hell they want and ramble on endlessly about nonsense in every single topic of CGS.

What kind of shoes are they? That's a very good topic at hand, but here is another random thought.

Snooch to the Nooch.

No seriously. How do they get honey out of beehives? (thanks MF) I mean, you'd think the bees would be pissed off your jacking their hive. And I mean, if 30,000 bees STING you at once you're dead right? And on that note did you know the queen bee mates with over 20,000 bees in the hive? Wouldn't that make her a slut...?

Thank God we aren't Praying Mantus...women decapitated then men after they sleep with them. Which would be a kickass way to die, but I mean...imagine if she found out the Male Praying Mantus had an STD...

I totally agree with the rambling thing.

That is what I said...when I thanked MF I was thanking him for saying Honey which is what got me thinking about the beehive thing. It was an actual though, not a smartass answer.

As far as calling you a slut goes, I didn't do it to insult you. I did it as a joke, I didn't even think of you as a slut and I still don't.

When SOL wanted to leave the team as well I figured it would be best to just rid of the teams once and for all.

I could careless about the team anymore, and trust me Inah if I really wanted to insult someone I would.

And I don't care if you believe me or not, that is the truth.

Period. No more. No less.
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Blah Blah Blah Rico Suave...   Blah Blah Blah Rico Suave... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 6:00 am

Ehh, whatever. You apologized so I have no beef with you, but if you're joking about something, perhaps a Razz smiley would be a good idea, calling someone a slut is offensive. I'm not surprised Inah acted the way she did, I would have too.
Back to top Go down
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP
stl311

PostSubject: Re: Blah Blah Blah Rico Suave...   Blah Blah Blah Rico Suave... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 5:28 pm

Mattitude Follower wrote:
Ehh, whatever. You apologized so I have no beef with you, but if you're joking about something, perhaps a Razz smiley would be a good idea, calling someone a slut is offensive. I'm not surprised Inah acted the way she did, I would have too.

Shut up slut Razz

I keed I keed.
Back to top Go down
Inah
Head Bitch In Charge
Head Bitch In Charge

Female Number of posts : 4534
Registration date : 2007-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Blah Blah Blah Rico Suave...   Blah Blah Blah Rico Suave... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 7:15 pm

Everyone's said what they wanted to say, and apparently SOL just wants to ignore this, so yeah..

*THREAD LOCKED*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blah Blah Blah Rico Suave...   Blah Blah Blah Rico Suave... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blah Blah Blah Rico Suave...
Page 1 of 1