chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ey Cocksucker get here (think you know who you are)

Go down 
+3
Sykesy
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Affliction
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Affliction
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Affliction

Male Number of posts : 3093
Registration date : 2007-10-13

Ey Cocksucker get here (think you know who you are) Empty
PostSubject: Ey Cocksucker get here (think you know who you are)   Ey Cocksucker get here (think you know who you are) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 7:58 pm

I killed Exile? ME? Really? Well...

If I remember correctly you were the one who left Upspring (whatever the fuck it was called) and abandoned Exile saying you were "done" with CGS. Knowing the bitch you are you came back like 5 days later. You left Jose in charge and if I remember correctly he had internet problems and you still put him in charge (how lame and retarded). You say I killed Exile? Both you fucka's killed Exile. So, the only person to blame was me of course...all you say is "Affy killed Exile" back it up you fruity fuck. I don't want to here in this thread "You killed Exile" cause that is BULLSHIT and you know it. Well c'mon you bitch stupid ass wipe get in here.
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Ey Cocksucker get here (think you know who you are)   Ey Cocksucker get here (think you know who you are) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 8:00 pm

Affliction has requested that this be a one-on-one feud meaning that any posts made by anyone other than Affliction, Sykesy or an Admin/Mod, should be deleted by the first staff member to witness it. Thanks for your co-operation everyone, don't bother trying to get involved...
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Ey Cocksucker get here (think you know who you are)   Ey Cocksucker get here (think you know who you are) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 12:04 am

Geez Affliction, At least give me time to actually Come here and make a fool of you.

Firstly you are wrong on many accounts. I left Running Adrenaline due to personal Issues which does not regard me as killing CGS. Secondly RKO93 took over Adrenaline easily One week before his Net issues so who is the retard now?

Plus If i remember correctly as well you Fucking Dumb ass you are the one who Couldn't even write Uprising properly. You had Blade Vs Storme or some shit. Do you have the brain capability of a Mule I mean seriously?

Affliction KILLED CGS:Exile
Back to top Go down
Affliction
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Affliction

PostSubject: Re: Ey Cocksucker get here (think you know who you are)   Ey Cocksucker get here (think you know who you are) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 3:29 pm

Eric Logan wrote:
Geez Affliction, At least give me time to actually Come here and make a fool of you.

Firstly you are wrong on many accounts. I left Running Adrenaline due to personal Issues which does not regard me as killing CGS. Secondly RKO93 took over Adrenaline easily One week before his Net issues so who is the retard now?

Plus If i remember correctly as well you Fucking Dumb ass you are the one who Couldn't even write Uprising properly. You had Blade Vs Storme or some shit. Do you have the brain capability of a Mule I mean seriously?

Yet again you talk about shit you know nothing about.

Uprising wasn't even my idea I had one match to write...and no Blade and Storme was CMHL. Jose was the one who made all the results I just posted it. You dont comprehend that for some reason?

Personal reasons? WTF? Bullshit. Bullshit. Bullshit. Bull-Shit. You said on MSN it was because you were "tired" of how things were ran here and you were done. You couldn't even get that straight. I pity you really...I do. You sad waste of human life...
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Ey Cocksucker get here (think you know who you are)   Ey Cocksucker get here (think you know who you are) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 2:38 am

Affliction wrote:
Eric Logan wrote:

Uprising wasn't even my idea I had one match to write...and no Blade and Storme was CMHL. Jose was the one who made all the results I just posted it. You dont comprehend that for some reason?

Personal reasons? WTF? Bullshit. Bullshit. Bullshit. Bull-Shit. You said on MSN it was because you were "tired" of how things were ran here and you were done. You couldn't even get that straight. I pity you really...I do. You sad waste of human life...

Nah Redneck. You didnt even read through the matches, You just posted them you DUMB FUCK. Secondly yeah I did have personal Reasons. My best mates brother was going to be sentenced to Jail. He never got charged but at the time I was scared. Dont believe me? ask MF and SEZ when he gets back.

You know nothing.

Secondly I'm not the only one who thinks you killed CGS:Exile. I'm sorry SEZ but .... SEZ even said how much you fucked it up. You had Uprising for like One Week and posted it One Week late. You fucking retard. And you say I killed CGS. Seriously are you really that Dumb?
Back to top Go down
Affliction
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Affliction

PostSubject: Re: Ey Cocksucker get here (think you know who you are)   Ey Cocksucker get here (think you know who you are) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 12:27 pm

Eric Logan wrote:
Affliction wrote:
Eric Logan wrote:

Nah Redneck. You didnt even read through the matches, You just posted them you DUMB FUCK. Secondly yeah I did have personal Reasons. My best mates brother was going to be sentenced to Jail. He never got charged but at the time I was scared. Dont believe me? ask MF and SEZ when he gets back.

You know nothing.

Secondly I'm not the only one who thinks you killed CGS:Exile. I'm sorry SEZ but .... SEZ even said how much you fucked it up. You had Uprising for like One Week and posted it One Week late. You fucking retard. And you say I killed CGS. Seriously are you really that Dumb?

Redneck? I am not even a native from Texas how am I a "redneck"? Expected lame comebacks from you anyway. I didn't read through the matches because Jose already told me the results DUMB FUCK. I posted it week two because some guys didn't even give it to me they sent it to Jose instead, DUMB FUCK. In fact you did killed CGS mate, and I got the facts to prove it. At the time there were countless members tired of your attitude it was plain pitiful. From then on some didn't even bother posting anymore because of you when you and soldout to the faggots on OWW (always knew you were a sellout) everything was just fine everyone was posting and happy your ass was gone. Now your back and everything is going downhill once more. Your the cancer of CGS.
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

PostSubject: Re: Ey Cocksucker get here (think you know who you are)   Ey Cocksucker get here (think you know who you are) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 1:06 pm

This thread is now open to comments from anybody who wants to get involved. This is going nowhere one-on-one.
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

PostSubject: Re: Ey Cocksucker get here (think you know who you are)   Ey Cocksucker get here (think you know who you are) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 2:09 pm

Personally, I feel the death of CGS Exile was not simply Affy or Sykesy's fault. It died because of a series of unfortunate circumstances and a lack of effort on several users accounts.
Back to top Go down
Bolty B
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Bolty B

Male Number of posts : 1889
Registration date : 2008-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Ey Cocksucker get here (think you know who you are)   Ey Cocksucker get here (think you know who you are) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 3:20 pm

This is lulzy stuff. Two teens calling each other retard and names.
Back to top Go down
StuffOfLegends
Slim Shady
Slim Shady
StuffOfLegends

Male Number of posts : 2940
Registration date : 2007-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Ey Cocksucker get here (think you know who you are)   Ey Cocksucker get here (think you know who you are) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 3:22 pm

This is byfar the most disgusting and horrible feud to hit CGS in a while over completely absolute utter BS. And I won't have it, not on MY CGS.
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

PostSubject: Re: Ey Cocksucker get here (think you know who you are)   Ey Cocksucker get here (think you know who you are) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 3:26 pm

^ Affy and Sykesy vs. Steffie and Cal was probably worse, but this is pretty lame too.
Back to top Go down
StuffOfLegends
Slim Shady
Slim Shady
StuffOfLegends

Male Number of posts : 2940
Registration date : 2007-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Ey Cocksucker get here (think you know who you are)   Ey Cocksucker get here (think you know who you are) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 3:27 pm

Mattitude Follower wrote:
^ Affy and Sykesy vs. Steffie and Cal was probably worse, but this is pretty lame too.

I said in a while. That one happened like last year. Razz
Back to top Go down
Bek
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Bek

Female Number of posts : 1602
Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Ey Cocksucker get here (think you know who you are)   Ey Cocksucker get here (think you know who you are) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 2:10 pm

What's with the fucktarded redneck crack Sykesy?
I fucking hate it how people that are classified as "rednecks" are another race. Maybe it's because I've been called a damn redneck so many times, when I'm not. Redneck's are white trash, I may listen to country music, and be country, but I'm sure as hell not a redneck.

Anyway, the point of my post is, get a better insult, insulting Texans by calling them rednecks is so damn old.
Back to top Go down
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP
stl311

Male Number of posts : 3627
Registration date : 2007-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Ey Cocksucker get here (think you know who you are)   Ey Cocksucker get here (think you know who you are) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 2:58 pm

Bek wrote:
What's with the fucktarded redneck crack Sykesy?
I fucking hate it how people that are classified as "rednecks" are another race. Maybe it's because I've been called a damn redneck so many times, when I'm not. Redneck's are white trash, I may listen to country music, and be country, but I'm sure as hell not a redneck.

Anyway, the point of my post is, get a better insult, insulting Texans by calling them rednecks is so damn old.

Its ok Bek, I think Sykes has some gradification coming Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.ecw.com
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

PostSubject: Re: Ey Cocksucker get here (think you know who you are)   Ey Cocksucker get here (think you know who you are) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 3:01 pm

^^ OHHHHHHHH~!
Bekah finally ends her feud virginity. Razz
Back to top Go down
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP
stl311

PostSubject: Re: Ey Cocksucker get here (think you know who you are)   Ey Cocksucker get here (think you know who you are) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 3:04 pm

OHHHHH MF FINALLY ENDS HIS ANAL VIRGINITY!!!111

Whoops, that was our secret wasn't it?

Razz
Back to top Go down
Affliction
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Affliction

PostSubject: Re: Ey Cocksucker get here (think you know who you are)   Ey Cocksucker get here (think you know who you are) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 3:20 pm

Dumbfuck has not argument?

WINNER: AFFY.
Back to top Go down
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP
stl311

PostSubject: Re: Ey Cocksucker get here (think you know who you are)   Ey Cocksucker get here (think you know who you are) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 8:30 pm

Winner=Anyone who didn't read this shit.

I've determined that you both have sand in your vaginas and your insults are as meaning full as a handjob in a movie theatre.

I'm officially declaring this one a Draw, and stating that the

Closed

Scoop the sand out you vajayjays next time.
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

PostSubject: Re: Ey Cocksucker get here (think you know who you are)   Ey Cocksucker get here (think you know who you are) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 8:33 pm

Hehehe. For the record, I also say that this was a no-contest. Nothing was resolved and nobody was owned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ey Cocksucker get here (think you know who you are)   Ey Cocksucker get here (think you know who you are) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ey Cocksucker get here (think you know who you are)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
chaingangsoldier :: General Discussion :: Off-Topic Discussion :: The Feud-
Jump to: