chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

COME ON SOL YOU WIGGER BITCH!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

COME ON SOL YOU WIGGER BITCH!!! Empty
PostSubject: COME ON SOL YOU WIGGER BITCH!!!   COME ON SOL YOU WIGGER BITCH!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 3:38 pm

You wanna speak behind my back, Then fine. There is only one thing that can end this feud once and for all, So get your ass in here ...
Back to top Go down
StuffOfLegends
Slim Shady
Slim Shady
StuffOfLegends

Male Number of posts : 2940
Registration date : 2007-08-18

PostSubject: Re: COME ON SOL YOU WIGGER BITCH!!!   COME ON SOL YOU WIGGER BITCH!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 3:40 pm

My god you are still such a little bitch. What the hell is wrong with you? You have to keep on coming at me. I thought we settled this once and for all a long time ago. You are the worst little bitch on this entire site because of stupid shit like this. We all know that I'm better then you in every single way possibly. So why don't you just admit it. The site would be way fucken better off without your ass.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: COME ON SOL YOU WIGGER BITCH!!!   COME ON SOL YOU WIGGER BITCH!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 3:42 pm

Your were not even active for like two weeks you little bitch Cunt. I HATE COLLEGE, I HATE COLLEGE, I HATE COLLEGE ... And I hate you.

Your so mean and you make people cry. just go
Back to top Go down
StuffOfLegends
Slim Shady
Slim Shady
StuffOfLegends

Male Number of posts : 2940
Registration date : 2007-08-18

PostSubject: Re: COME ON SOL YOU WIGGER BITCH!!!   COME ON SOL YOU WIGGER BITCH!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 3:43 pm

Yeah well it doesn't matter you are just a plain annoying little bitch. I wasn't talking behind your back. I was saying it to your face. You just should have sat there and took it like a man and let it slide. But no you have to make everything into an entire production.
Back to top Go down
Inah
Head Bitch In Charge
Head Bitch In Charge

Female Number of posts : 4534
Registration date : 2007-12-16

PostSubject: Re: COME ON SOL YOU WIGGER BITCH!!!   COME ON SOL YOU WIGGER BITCH!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 3:56 pm

Guys, this is pathetic. April Fools? It didn't fool anyone. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: COME ON SOL YOU WIGGER BITCH!!!   COME ON SOL YOU WIGGER BITCH!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

COME ON SOL YOU WIGGER BITCH!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
chaingangsoldier :: General Discussion :: Off-Topic Discussion :: The Feud-
Jump to: