chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stacy Keibler @ the 11th Annual Read Across America Event

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
tnalockdownfan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2467
Registration date : 2008-04-09

Stacy Keibler @ the 11th Annual Read Across America Event Empty
PostSubject: Stacy Keibler @ the 11th Annual Read Across America Event   Stacy Keibler @ the 11th Annual Read Across America Event Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 1:43 pm

Former WCW & WWE Valet Stacy Keibler attended the 11th Annual Read Across America Program at the Compton Unified School District Education Service Center on March 2, 2009.

Check'em out:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Inah
Head Bitch In Charge
Head Bitch In Charge

Female Number of posts : 4534
Registration date : 2007-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Stacy Keibler @ the 11th Annual Read Across America Event   Stacy Keibler @ the 11th Annual Read Across America Event Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 5:45 pm

I find something weird with her face. She didn't look like this when she was in the WWE.
Back to top Go down
money
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
money

Male Number of posts : 1057
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Stacy Keibler @ the 11th Annual Read Across America Event   Stacy Keibler @ the 11th Annual Read Across America Event Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 7:28 am

Thats Because on WWE TV the cameras didn't really focus on her face too much. lol lol.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Stacy Keibler @ the 11th Annual Read Across America Event   Stacy Keibler @ the 11th Annual Read Across America Event Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 6:27 am

From what I am gathering, She is trying out for the new role as Cat In The Hat or is looking like a fucking Retard, kinda both.

She looks so stupid, Lose the hat.

BTW! She really isnt that attractive anymore, Is it me or does everyone think so as well?
Back to top Go down
Bolty B
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Bolty B

Male Number of posts : 1889
Registration date : 2008-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Stacy Keibler @ the 11th Annual Read Across America Event   Stacy Keibler @ the 11th Annual Read Across America Event Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 6:33 am

^I have to agree on you there man. It's probably age. Or the hat.
Back to top Go down
tnalockdownfan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Stacy Keibler @ the 11th Annual Read Across America Event   Stacy Keibler @ the 11th Annual Read Across America Event Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 9:30 am

Sykesy wrote:
From what I am gathering, She is trying out for the new role as Cat In The Hat or is looking like a fucking Retard, kinda both.

She looks so stupid, Lose the hat.

BTW! She really isnt that attractive anymore, Is it me or does everyone think so as well?

I think that it's you.

I could careless if she's attractive or not, I still LOVE Stacy Keibler and there's nothing wrong with that.

and also, she was doing it for a good cause.

I think that it's great what Stacy is doing for charity.

and besides, she doesn't need plastic surgery just to look good.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Stacy Keibler @ the 11th Annual Read Across America Event   Stacy Keibler @ the 11th Annual Read Across America Event Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 3:06 am

Chairty .. What do you think the whole WWE roster and Make a wish foundation did.

Every known name does charity events to make themselves look good.
Back to top Go down
tnalockdownfan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Stacy Keibler @ the 11th Annual Read Across America Event   Stacy Keibler @ the 11th Annual Read Across America Event Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 10:00 am

Not the WWE, I mean Stacy herself. LOL
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Stacy Keibler @ the 11th Annual Read Across America Event   Stacy Keibler @ the 11th Annual Read Across America Event Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 4:49 pm

I know that, But its an example. EVERYONE who is somebody does charity events. There trying to make themselves look good.
Back to top Go down
tnalockdownfan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Stacy Keibler @ the 11th Annual Read Across America Event   Stacy Keibler @ the 11th Annual Read Across America Event Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 5:17 pm

Understood my brother.

No harm done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stacy Keibler @ the 11th Annual Read Across America Event   Stacy Keibler @ the 11th Annual Read Across America Event Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stacy Keibler @ the 11th Annual Read Across America Event
Page 1 of 1