chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bolton/Sykesy Round II

Go down 
+2
Sykesy
Bolty B
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Bolty B
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Bolty B

Male Number of posts : 1889
Registration date : 2008-10-12

Bolton/Sykesy Round II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bolton/Sykesy Round II   Bolton/Sykesy Round II Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 7:05 am

Sykesy wrote:
No he doesnt even deserve prison. He deserves what the three month old suffers. Someone get the fuck and throw him through moving traffic. Society does need fucks like this.

I am with you Inah, This stuff angers me to such a high degree. Reminds me of the guy in Melbourne, Some people don't deserve to live to be honest.

lolwut.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Bolton/Sykesy Round II   Bolton/Sykesy Round II Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 7:09 am

Now your trying to start a fight, It's very readable. i have no problem reading it.

Stop being a dick. You got 'Burned' so you say something like 'You ain't worth my time' and then you take lame stabs at someone. Your a loser mate ... More of a a joke actually. So fuck off.

You comprehend that?
Back to top Go down
Bolty B
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Bolty B

PostSubject: Re: Bolton/Sykesy Round II   Bolton/Sykesy Round II Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 7:11 am

Sykesy wrote:
Now your trying to start a fight, It's very readable. i have no problem reading it.

Stop being a dick. You got 'Burned' so you say something like 'You ain't worth my time' and then you take lame stabs at someone. Your a loser mate ... More of a a joke actually. So fuck off.

You comprehend that?

Looks like someone's getting pissy here and going for straight-up insults, instead of taking it like a man. XD
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Bolton/Sykesy Round II   Bolton/Sykesy Round II Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 7:15 am

Yeah, Straight-Up insults. So what? It is what everyone says about you because you are so easy to pick on. Just look at yourself for god's sake. You are the guy EVERYONE avoids

Tell me, How many times on MSN has somebody from CGS actually just started a convo with you, You not starting one with them. Sure it isn't the best example but it does show my point.

You know what I am getting at. Deal with it, I cannot be bothered talking to sad creep's like you.
Back to top Go down
Bolty B
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Bolty B

PostSubject: Re: Bolton/Sykesy Round II   Bolton/Sykesy Round II Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 7:18 am

Sykesy wrote:
Yeah, Straight-Up insults. So what? It is what everyone says about you because you are so easy to pick on. Just look at yourself for god's sake. You are the guy EVERYONE avoids

Tell me, How many times on MSN has somebody from CGS actually just started a convo with you, You not starting one with them. Sure it isn't the best example but it does show my point.

You know what I am getting at. Deal with it, I cannot be bothered talking to sad creep's like you.

Rolling Eyes And that is a typical Sykesy. Say that he doesn't get pissed over the net, yet goes all out insulting when he ends up in another fight. But remember Dave, isn't this the internet? I thought you didn't care about the internet and who you fight with.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Bolton/Sykesy Round II   Bolton/Sykesy Round II Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 7:21 am

Bolty B wrote:
Sykesy wrote:

Rolling Eyes And that is a typical Sykesy. Say that he doesn't get pissed over the net, yet goes all out insulting when he ends up in another fight. But remember Dave, isn't this the internet? I thought you didn't care about the internet and who you fight with.

Yep, That is why I go all out insulting sad creep's like yourself. Real life, yeah I don't. It is the net ... Who gives a fuck? MF probably ... but yeah!
Back to top Go down
Bolty B
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Bolty B

PostSubject: Re: Bolton/Sykesy Round II   Bolton/Sykesy Round II Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 7:22 am

Sykesy wrote:
Yep, That is why I go all out insulting sad creep's like yourself. Real life, yeah I don't. It is the net ... Who gives a fuck? MF probably ... but yeah!

Oh dear...did you just mean to insult Alex?
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Bolton/Sykesy Round II   Bolton/Sykesy Round II Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 7:23 am

OMG, You are sad. I said he would most likely care about how people behave on CGS. Does it sound one bit like I am insulting him. GOD!
Back to top Go down
Bolty B
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Bolty B

PostSubject: Re: Bolton/Sykesy Round II   Bolton/Sykesy Round II Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 7:26 am

Sykesy wrote:
OMG, You are sad. I said he would most likely care about how people behave on CGS. Does it sound one bit like I am insulting him. GOD!

I got the idea you were insulting Alex.
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Bolton/Sykesy Round II   Bolton/Sykesy Round II Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 8:04 am

Split from another topic.

Hopefully you can end this for good here, or at least agree to stay away from each other...
Back to top Go down
Ernest Miller
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Ernest Miller

Male Number of posts : 1525
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Bolton/Sykesy Round II   Bolton/Sykesy Round II Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 11:59 am

I think Dave goes for the straight up insults because he just doesn't want to be Bolton's friend, he doesn't want to work things out with Bolton.

Yes, straight up insults can show a sign of weakness, but just taking little bits from what the other person has said and poking fun at them isn't exactly a man's way of doing things either.

I just spat all over my keyboard, btw.

I've learned who Dave is and he's about people being proud of who they are and not telling lies about things. He thinks Bolton lies and he tries to expose the lies.

I'm not Bolton and I don't know what he thinks exactly. He doesn't really say what he thinks, he only ever says he's having a laugh, but when he says things, you would swear he wasn't having a laugh - he just says he was as he doesn't want people to think bad of him. At least that's how I see it.

I want to see both people being honest here and if insults are going to help with that - bring on the insults.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Bolton/Sykesy Round II   Bolton/Sykesy Round II Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 4:41 pm

Well, I do not think my personal insult's were taken to far. See, So many of us has thought the exact thing about Bolty to what I said, yet I say them and get told I am 'taking it to far'. I am being honest, I know what I am saying with Bolty is true.

Like seriously think about it ...

He hates school
He hates hanging out at the shops
He writes sad creepy story's about cartoons having intercourse (And no, You do not do it 'for teh lulz'
He speaks a complete and utter geek

And people wonder why I say these things ... Gosh!

I don't think I ever have/ Or ever will be friends with Bolty. It is just how it is. Like STL, I do not like him but I respect him a lot. Except I do not even have respect for Bolty.
Back to top Go down
Ernest Miller
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Ernest Miller

Male Number of posts : 1525
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Bolton/Sykesy Round II   Bolton/Sykesy Round II Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 4:45 pm

Yeah, go for it. Fair enough.
Back to top Go down
Affliction
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Affliction

Male Number of posts : 3093
Registration date : 2007-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Bolton/Sykesy Round II   Bolton/Sykesy Round II Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 4:51 pm

Wheres that list of peeps who think Bolt is copying MF? You never replied mangz. Gimmeh!
Back to top Go down
Inah
Head Bitch In Charge
Head Bitch In Charge

Female Number of posts : 4534
Registration date : 2007-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Bolton/Sykesy Round II   Bolton/Sykesy Round II Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 5:24 pm

Please Affy, don't get involved. You had your feud with Sykesy, and if you want another one, make another thread. This thread is merely for Bolton and Sykesy, and as stated, it's only for them to either solve their problem or agree to ignore each other. So no one else get involved in this feud, this is not your fight.
Back to top Go down
Bolty B
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Bolty B

PostSubject: Re: Bolton/Sykesy Round II   Bolton/Sykesy Round II Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 12:39 am

I hate doing serious posts...

I don't take things seriously at all. Sometimes at school I barely do work at all, just filing away at paper mindlessly and hoping the teacher falls for it. Well I do get riled up easily, but I do mean it when I say "I'm having a laugh". I don't treat my anime sex fics seriously, you know, it's just a bit of entertainment for me. Plus, I'm not really that social in real-life (although I am becoming slowly and slowly more social), and I'm proud of that trait, cause that's a trait of me. I know that me and Dave are the complete opposite in ways, he's very social and I'm anti-social, he likes hard rock and metal, and I like R&B and rap, I like anime and he hates it, and so on and so on.

I don't lie about myself or anything I like, but I don't speak about certain interests cause I know people will think I'm a sad creep, although some of my 'creepier' traits are more obvious then others. But sometimes, I use the 'lol' to hide my emotions away, I only reveal my more personal details to people I trust on MSN, like Alex and Steve.

I'd like to be neutral with Dave and work things out instead of fighting all the time, but if it doesn't work out, I don't care. I can respect Dave for being himself, but if he doesn't respect me for being myself...fair enough. I am me, and Dave is Dave.

I have spoken.
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Bolton/Sykesy Round II   Bolton/Sykesy Round II Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 7:39 am

It's over.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bolton/Sykesy Round II   Bolton/Sykesy Round II Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bolton/Sykesy Round II
Page 1 of 1