chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thoughts from the real politically incorrect one.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP
stl311

Male Number of posts : 3627
Registration date : 2007-11-21

Thoughts from the real politically incorrect one. Empty
PostSubject: Thoughts from the real politically incorrect one.   Thoughts from the real politically incorrect one. Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 5:51 pm

Alright, I've been gone...this is obvious. And as much as I'd like to say I'm back for good, I'm not...yet. But I feel this is something I need to address.

First off, to Bolton. We all know I'm politically incorrect. We all know my views on everything from Sweet Mary Jane to corrupt law enforcement. Here is the thing, you're not politically incorrect because its funny. You're politically incorrect because you believe in the right of free speech. I'm not saying using words such as "Nigger" and "Fag" are right, I'm saying that words don't matter if you don't feel that in your heart. Here is the thing about speaking whats on your mind, when you do it you've got to be prepared to be a lighting rod of controversy. You can speak your mind but you've got to be prepared for the backlash. Trust me, its caused many a fuck you contest amongst some of my closest friends. Its caused me to be suspended, its caused a lot of things. Here is the thing, you've got to pick your spots.

I'm not going to lie, I've said racist words without meaning them...but I don't do it to be funny, and to be honest I've only done it to asians because they piss me off while driving. Sure, I've joked with my mexican friends and called them Beaners just as they call me Cracker. That is funny, that is mutual respect, we didn't mean it we were fucking around.

Look Bolton, some people are sensitive, and people don't expect you to come off and say some of the things you've been saying. If you're going to say politically incorrect things, be open minded about it. I don't think anyone questions if I am a racist or not...if you do you're not smart. I look at the feud and I see you're in half of the feuds. Be smart with your words, and know what you're saying because others percept it differently then you might.

As far as OWW goes, if you want to sling shit then sling shit. But be smart about it to. I sling shit at OWW whenever I have a chance to, but then again I don't do it in public eyes.

Its alright Bolton, just calm down and think more before you speak.

No need for comments. Closed
Back to top Go down
http://www.ecw.com
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP
stl311

Male Number of posts : 3627
Registration date : 2007-11-21

Thoughts from the real politically incorrect one. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts from the real politically incorrect one.   Thoughts from the real politically incorrect one. Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 6:08 pm

Also I just noticed you were being disrespectful to LM.

First off, she's not done anything to you. She's one of the nicest people I know. She's done more for this forum and its users then anyone else I know. Sure she's not been on as much, but when someone needs someone to talk to she's always there. She gives good advice, and she's always open and honest. And she was one of the first ones to know about my legal troubles, she was also the first person to help me open my eyes and see things for what they really are. And I've got to be honest Bolton, if I ever see anything directed at her again I'm going to go off on you. And I don't mean maybe, I mean I'm legit going off on you. Its one thing to target someone who is expecting it, but to target someone who hasn't even done anything to you and/or anyone you're involved with? Next time just take a cheap shot at me, at least I deserve it for something I've done recently. But not LM...she doesn't deserve to be hated on.

and now I'm done.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ecw.com

Thoughts from the real politically incorrect one.
Page 1 of 1