chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Interview with Alicia

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ladymahogany
The Legend
The Legend
ladymahogany

Female Number of posts : 1519
Registration date : 2007-07-01

Interview with Alicia Empty
PostSubject: Interview with Alicia   Interview with Alicia Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 3:36 pm

Alicia finishes up her cardio on the outdoor track and walks back towards the gym. An interviewer and camera crew stop her. Alicia smooths down her hair and gives a big smile for the camera.

Alicia
Can I help you?

Interviewer
Yes, we'd really appreciate just a few minutes of your time. I apologize for catching you off-guard but your manager said we could find you here.

Alicia
It's no problem at all. I'm always happy to talk.

Alicia flips her hair over her shoulders and gives another fake, flashy smile at the camera.

Interviewer
Well I'd like to talk to you about your match last week. We were expecting great things from the newest member of the Syndicate of Sexy but...

Alicia (smile turning to a scowl)
Listen let me stop you right there. That may not have been my best match, but I am a member of the SOS for a reason. The Syndicate of Sexy owns CGS and every title in it. We are by far the most talented group of wrestlers on the roster and each and every one of us is capable of tearing apart anyone that stands in our way. (leaning in towards the interviewer) Don't forget who you're talking to.

Interviewer
Alright, alright. Fair enough. If you don't want to talk about last week, then let's talk about your upcoming match with Jack the Raper. Do you have any thoughts on that?

Alicia (with a dismissive laugh)
Haha, who?

Interviewer
Jack...

Alicia
No, it's alright I heard you. I just haven't heard of him.

Wait, is that him?

Alicia points to the headshot one of the interviewer's assistants pulled out of a folder he was carrying.

Tell me that's not the loser I have a match against this week. (laughs sarcastically) Well hell, I guess I can go home, sit by the pool, and put my feet up instead of finishing my workout. If this idiot wrestles half as poorly as his infantile sense of humor, he's going to get his ass kicked all over that ring on Saturday without me breaking a sweat.

His name makes a lot more sense now though. My first thought was, "What kind of moron would give himself the name Jack the Raper? How clever (said with a sarcastic tone)." Now my question has been answered - a lifelong virgin that no one would ever want to touch because he runs around in a monkey suit and lives in his mother's basement, where even she doesn't have to look at him. It might be difficult to keep from vomiting when I have to get close enough to this douchebag to knock him out, but it's still going to be quite fun to see his eyes well up with tears from the brutal beating handed to him.

Alicia turns and speaks directly to the camera.

Don't worry though Jack. You'll be bleeding and crying when I'm done with you but I'll be nice and not hurt you as bad as that time you were gang raped by those bikers for talking shit in the wrong bar. That's the true story on how you got your nickname, isn't it "Jack the Raped"? Loser.

Alicia turns away from the camera and looks back at the interviewer with a smirk on her face.

Anything else you wanted to ask me?

Interviewer
Just one last question, if you don't mind. Last week, the fan response to you was rather negative. In an interview you had before joining CGS you stated that the fans were important to you. How do you take their reaction to you now?

Alicia
My fans will always be important to me and they are going to love it when I'm victorious against Jack the Ridiculous this week. As far as everyone else is concerned, simply put - I don't give a shit. People's opinions of me whether it's CGS fans, announcers, or anyone else won't change the fact that I'm fabulous and I'm going to dominate in this fed just like every other member of the Syndicate of Sexy. People don't have to like me, they just have to respect me or they will be put in their place. Now if that's all, I'm going to hit the showers.

Interviewer
I think we've got what we need. Thanks.

Alicia flashed one more smile at the camera before heading back inside the gym.

End RP
Back to top Go down

Interview with Alicia
Page 1 of 1