chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Misawa Dies

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

Misawa Dies Empty
PostSubject: Misawa Dies   Misawa Dies Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 6:30 pm

PWInsider.com is reporting that Pro Wrestling NOAH founder Mitsuhau Misawa died this morning following a suplex he took during a match last night. It's being said that he collapsed following the suplex and did not get up, causing EMT's to hit the ring and attempt to revive him. It is believed at this time that Misawa had a heart attack in the ring. The show was halted and all NOAH talent was told to return to their tour buses.

WrestleZone offers its deepest condolences to the family and friends of this ring legend.

Source:
Wrestlezone.Com

Just WOW, Dreadful news. A huge loss for International wrestling. I give deepest condolences to the family.
Back to top Go down
Affliction
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Affliction

Male Number of posts : 3093
Registration date : 2007-10-13

Misawa Dies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misawa Dies   Misawa Dies Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 7:34 pm

Yah I was going to post a thread but now I see it. This is awful news no doubt this guy was a japenese wrestling legend. R.I.P.
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

Misawa Dies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misawa Dies   Misawa Dies Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 7:38 pm

Misawa is a wrestling legend and one of Japan's all-time greatest performers, there's no denying that. It's a great shame he died so soon and couldn't enjoy retirement with his family. RIP Misawa.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Misawa Dies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misawa Dies   Misawa Dies Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 12:33 am

I read on another board that angry Misawa fans tried to invade Akitoshi Saito's house last week, trying to beat him up. Saito apparently attempted to kill himself and he's being on suicide watch since.

That won't make wrestling fans' reputation any good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Misawa Dies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misawa Dies   Misawa Dies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Misawa Dies
Page 1 of 1