chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BTB vs. TDG

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ernest Miller
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Ernest Miller

Male Number of posts : 1525
Registration date : 2009-01-15

BTB vs. TDG Empty
PostSubject: BTB vs. TDG   BTB vs. TDG Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 1:03 pm

Test my gangsta, boy. I had no problem, but apparently you lack respect. I want to fight - fight me.

You're a fucken sivvy. You have no fucken testicles. You're not that damn good, you're that damn disrespectful and I'm about to punk you, kid. So, get in here and rep your hood, brother. Or I'll break your fucken head when I'm in Sydney next month.

Last edited by Beau the Bear on Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Affliction
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Affliction

Male Number of posts : 3093
Registration date : 2007-10-13

BTB vs. TDG Empty
PostSubject: Re: BTB vs. TDG   BTB vs. TDG Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 1:09 pm

He hasn't been here more then a day and already has a feud. lmao.
Back to top Go down
Ernest Miller
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Ernest Miller

BTB vs. TDG Empty
PostSubject: Re: BTB vs. TDG   BTB vs. TDG Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 1:11 pm

I didn't mind him, but apparently he has some issues and I'm the fucken Doctor - The Doctor of Punkanomics.

Last edited by Beau the Bear on Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Inah
Head Bitch In Charge
Head Bitch In Charge

Female Number of posts : 4534
Registration date : 2007-12-16

BTB vs. TDG Empty
PostSubject: Re: BTB vs. TDG   BTB vs. TDG Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 1:12 pm

Can I just ask what has caused this? Because as Affy has said, he's only been here for a day and I haven't really seen anything disrespectful from him.
Back to top Go down
Ernest Miller
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Ernest Miller

BTB vs. TDG Empty
PostSubject: Re: BTB vs. TDG   BTB vs. TDG Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 1:16 pm

Behind the scenes.
Back to top Go down
Affliction
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Affliction

Male Number of posts : 3093
Registration date : 2007-10-13

BTB vs. TDG Empty
PostSubject: Re: BTB vs. TDG   BTB vs. TDG Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 1:26 pm

What he say Beau?
Back to top Go down
Ernest Miller
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Ernest Miller

BTB vs. TDG Empty
PostSubject: Re: BTB vs. TDG   BTB vs. TDG Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 1:27 pm

He disrespected my girl.
Back to top Go down
That-Damn-Good
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder
That-Damn-Good

Male Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2009-06-18

BTB vs. TDG Empty
PostSubject: Re: BTB vs. TDG   BTB vs. TDG Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 3:09 pm

Ha, I have no problem with you but whatever. If yo wanna get down in the shizzle and fizzle with the dizzle, I'm down. Hate to tell ya but "your girl" isn't the first or last person I've been an asshole too. Pissing people off is a hobby of mine, it's nothing personal, it just kills time. To be honest, I don't even remember what I did to piss her off. All I know is that on one of her old forums, I was banned like 17 times for small bullshit. Like laughing at Chris Jerichos haircut. Seriously, banned for that. She didn't do that though. I forget how I pissed her off but she's part of a long list of people whos nerves I've gotten on. Maybe I just got all up in her grill and she was sweatin me dawg. That could be it. I honestly don't remember but regardless, I don't think that ancient history matters considering it was ages ago, sometime in the 17th century.

P.S - Nice work on the that damn respectful line. It has a ring to it.
Back to top Go down
Ernest Miller
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Ernest Miller

BTB vs. TDG Empty
PostSubject: Re: BTB vs. TDG   BTB vs. TDG Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 3:16 pm

LOL! Yeah, I understand what you're saying, man. Like when I first read your intro, I seriously thought you were cool and that we'd get along, but she said you were disrespectful and me being the over protective, testosterone filled man that I am, I wanted to start something over what is now nothing.

If you did really upset her, that does make me feel disappointed. If it was something you would say to anybody just in a light hearted way, I can forget this, I do have testicles.
Back to top Go down
That-Damn-Good
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder
That-Damn-Good

BTB vs. TDG Empty
PostSubject: Re: BTB vs. TDG   BTB vs. TDG Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 3:22 pm

I've pissed off that many people over the years man, it's hard to keep track. She would of only got a light dose. I've been more harsh to alot more people. The infamous one is telling a guy to have sex with his grandmothers corpse. That got me banned from another forum too. Good times.

And yeah, I probably upset her. I don't remember. I pissed off everyone on that old forum she used to own. I mean everyone, literally. But whatever, I can be a nice guy sometimes. Being a jerk just comes naturally though. I'm a heel in life.
Back to top Go down
Ernest Miller
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Ernest Miller

BTB vs. TDG Empty
PostSubject: Re: BTB vs. TDG   BTB vs. TDG Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 3:31 pm

Okay, well, I'm starting to understand things better and thank you for being reasonable.

Do you want to upset people? Like I understand bad behaviour and doing things that are quite unusual to other people, but you're doing it to laugh though, not to hurt people, correct?
Back to top Go down
That-Damn-Good
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder
That-Damn-Good

BTB vs. TDG Empty
PostSubject: Re: BTB vs. TDG   BTB vs. TDG Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 3:38 pm

Pretty much. Anything for a cheap laugh.
Back to top Go down
Ernest Miller
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Ernest Miller

BTB vs. TDG Empty
PostSubject: Re: BTB vs. TDG   BTB vs. TDG Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 3:42 pm

I can relate then. I do have respect though. Right now you're showing respect, though, so I respect that. Well, thank you for being cool about this and I'm glad you found the initial post amusing. I kind of wanted to make it a bit cheesy. I'm happy to drop this unless you have more to say. I don't know how Mel feels about this either.
Back to top Go down
That-Damn-Good
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder
That-Damn-Good

BTB vs. TDG Empty
PostSubject: Re: BTB vs. TDG   BTB vs. TDG Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 3:51 pm

Meh, mine and Mel's issue was before you rolled along anyways. So don't think that's anything we need to worry about. And yeah, I can show respect. Like I said, I'm a nice guy. I just prefer being a cunt for my own amusement. Makes things more interesting when not everyone is getting along.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BTB vs. TDG Empty
PostSubject: Re: BTB vs. TDG   BTB vs. TDG Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BTB vs. TDG
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
chaingangsoldier :: General Discussion :: Off-Topic Discussion :: The Feud-
Jump to: