chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Your thoughts on Ted DiBiase, Sr. on RAW?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
tnalockdownfan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2467
Registration date : 2008-04-09

Your thoughts on Ted DiBiase, Sr. on RAW? Empty
PostSubject: Your thoughts on Ted DiBiase, Sr. on RAW?   Your thoughts on Ted DiBiase, Sr. on RAW? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 12:05 am

Hey guys, I want to know what were your thoughts on Ted DiBiase, Sr. as Guest Host of RAW Tonight?

and also, what were your thoughts on Cody Rhodes facing Mark Henry and Ted, Jr. facing RKO?
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on Ted DiBiase, Sr. on RAW?   Your thoughts on Ted DiBiase, Sr. on RAW? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 2:04 am

Obviously Jr. Orton was to set up TDB's exodus from Legacy and I thought that TDB SR was good on Raw.
Back to top Go down
Tiff
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Tiff

Female Number of posts : 1929
Registration date : 2007-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on Ted DiBiase, Sr. on RAW?   Your thoughts on Ted DiBiase, Sr. on RAW? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 8:42 am

IMO, Randy vs. Ted was an amazing match. The problem is, I love Legacy together, and I think I'd much rather see them stay together, rather than be feuding with each other. At least for a few months, anyway.. they haven't even been a faction that long.

As for DiBiase Sr., I thought he was great. I was actually quite surprised that he seemed to play the face guy, though. Anyway, I'm looking forward to see who they pick for next week.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwe.com
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on Ted DiBiase, Sr. on RAW?   Your thoughts on Ted DiBiase, Sr. on RAW? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 4:23 pm

Tiff wrote:
IMO, Randy vs. Ted was an amazing match. The problem is, I love Legacy together, and I think I'd much rather see them stay together, rather than be feuding with each other. At least for a few months, anyway.. they haven't even been a faction that long.

As for DiBiase Sr., I thought he was great. I was actually quite surprised that he seemed to play the face guy, though. Anyway, I'm looking forward to see who they pick for next week.

I agree that it is way to soon to brake up Legacy. TDB is about to get a big face push, but I think that they should replace him in Legacy, don't bust up the faction. The new guy shows up and Hart Dynasty should join Legacy
Back to top Go down
StuffOfLegends
Slim Shady
Slim Shady
StuffOfLegends

Male Number of posts : 2940
Registration date : 2007-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on Ted DiBiase, Sr. on RAW?   Your thoughts on Ted DiBiase, Sr. on RAW? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 11:45 am

I thought it was a great show. DiBiase did great and it was cool he brought out the belt. I wonder if he will be inducted to the HOF this year. I was hoping they were gonna give Cody a clean win over Mark Henry just to make him look better. And Ted Jr. slapping his dad in the face was great.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on Ted DiBiase, Sr. on RAW?   Your thoughts on Ted DiBiase, Sr. on RAW? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your thoughts on Ted DiBiase, Sr. on RAW?
Page 1 of 1