chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Will the ECW World Title change hands again @ NOC?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tnalockdownfan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2467
Registration date : 2008-04-09

Will the ECW World Title change hands again @ NOC? Empty
PostSubject: Will the ECW World Title change hands again @ NOC?   Will the ECW World Title change hands again @ NOC? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 12:23 am

Hey guys, 2 weeks from tonight, it's the 3rd Annual WWE Night of Champions:

The ECW World Heavyweight Title

It has changed hands twice @ Night of Champions

2 years ago, John Morrison def. CM Punk to win the vacant title after Vince McMahon stripped Bobby Lashley of the ECW World Heavyweight Title

and last year, Mark Henry def. Kane and Big Show in a Triple Threat Interpromotional Match

and now, this year, Tommy Dreamer will defend the title one more time against former champ Christian

Will Dreamer retain the ECW World Title or will Christian Cage win the belt back for a 2nd time and will the ECW Gold change hands for the 3rd time in a row?

That's the Question!

Find out in 2 weeks @ WWE Night of Champions III

and now, here are the matches:

John Morrison vs. CM Punk from 2007

Kane vs. Big Show vs. Mark Henry from 2008

Part 1

Part 2

Commentary by Joey Styles, Mike Adamle and Tazz
Ring Introduction by Justin Roberts and Tony Chimal
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

Will the ECW World Title change hands again @ NOC? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will the ECW World Title change hands again @ NOC?   Will the ECW World Title change hands again @ NOC? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 3:07 am

Hmm, I'm more split between whether I want it to or not. I'm a bigger fan of Christians then Dreamers but, I still am a fan of Dreamer and for about a year or two, all Dreamer was doing was pretty much jobbing. As for who would win, Dreamer is getting pushed in spit of Vince's attempt to try and squash him (said by RVD himself, and he is definitly right on that), so I'd assume Christian would be more likely to go over and win. Although, WWE hinted a few times about a Vladimir Kozlov vs. Tommy Dreamer rivalry for the WWECW.
Back to top Go down

Will the ECW World Title change hands again @ NOC?
Page 1 of 1