chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mayhem Music Society

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

Mayhem Music Society Empty
PostSubject: Mayhem Music Society   Mayhem Music Society Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 9:43 am

http://mayhemmusicsociety.blogspot.com

MMS isn't a forum, it's a blog where you can easily download torrents for albums and discuss them with other music fans as well as read reviews. It's updated by Sykesy and myself which means we can get a broad spectrum of genres up. Currently we've already got full albums up by the likes of 2Pac, Lil' Wayne, Eminem, Billy Talent, Oasis, Parkway Drive, 3 Doors Down, Van Halen and more.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem Music Society   Mayhem Music Society Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 10:07 am

Yeah, Also on a side note. Shortly myself and Alex will start our own reviewing sections on the blog which should be good. So check us out, 'Follow' us and we could use maybe a few more Uploaders if anyone is up to it. if so PM me.
Back to top Go down
DivineComedy.
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
DivineComedy.

Male Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem Music Society   Mayhem Music Society Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 4:02 pm

Now you need to get it as big as TheMusicOcean or BleedingKillConstruction
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem Music Society   Mayhem Music Society Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 4:27 pm

We do plan on doing that, We just need more Uploaders.
Back to top Go down
StuffOfLegends
Slim Shady
Slim Shady
StuffOfLegends

Male Number of posts : 2940
Registration date : 2007-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem Music Society   Mayhem Music Society Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 4:37 pm

"The albums posted on this blog are for promotional use only. Piracy is not intended. The files are not hosted on this blog and once you have downloaded these albums, Please delete them no later then 24 hours."

Ummm yeah. Razz
Back to top Go down
DivineComedy.
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
DivineComedy.

Male Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem Music Society   Mayhem Music Society Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 4:39 pm

Thats what they are supposed to put on it :p
If you leave the files on, they can be tracked to your computer by music companies/government.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem Music Society   Mayhem Music Society Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 9:46 pm

StuffOfLegends wrote:
"The albums posted on this blog are for promotional use only. Piracy is not intended. The files are not hosted on this blog and once you have downloaded these albums, Please delete them no later then 24 hours."

Ummm yeah. Razz

Its so we don't get in shit ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem Music Society   Mayhem Music Society Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mayhem Music Society
Page 1 of 1