chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zachary Strikes Back (My best RP ever)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Straight-Edge Zach
The Enforcer
The Enforcer
Straight-Edge Zach

Other / Decline to state Number of posts : 3563
Registration date : 2007-12-02

Zachary Strikes Back (My best RP ever) Empty
PostSubject: Zachary Strikes Back (My best RP ever)   Zachary Strikes Back (My best RP ever) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 3:51 am

The scene opens in a well-funded gym. It’s bright in there and its filled with a lot of different pieces of equipment designed to turn anyone into perfection. There is a wrestling ring in the middle of the gym; closer inspection reveals it to be one of the old CGS wrestling rings. Standing in the middle of that ring is “The Eliminator” Zachary. He’s wearing his vintage long black jacket, black jeans, wrestling boots and MMA styled gloves. He looks good for someone who hasn’t competed for a few months now.

Zachary

Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and girls, wrestling marks, wrestling smarks. Mark the date on you calendars, the 9th of August 2009. A Night to Remember for you. A Night to Eliminate for me. The return of a homegrown CGS talent. One of the best, one of the most overlooked men in this fair business. Don’t believe me? Well take this into consideration. Who was the last man to hold the CGS US, later named American Title? Who was the only CGS Carnage World Champion? Who won a battle royal featuring some of the best talent of that era, people such as Steve Storme and Seth Omega? It was all me. Now that proves that I am one of the best, now onto the overlooked part. Where was my name is regards to the nominations into the CGS, Exile, whatever, Hall of Fame? It was nowhere. That old bastard Michael Cash got nominated, and not me. Well that is just a huge injustice right there. I was in CGS longer than that guy, I held more gold in my career than him. I freaking carried Carnage while it was around. And what do I get? I get my fucking pink slip; I pack my bags and have to leave. All cause of some creative difficulties. Well fuck you CGS. Fuck you Exile. Fuck you Michael Cash and fuck you dickhead fans who let them let me go. Know what I’m going to do about it? I’m going to come into that battle royal and I’m going to eliminate everyone I see. I’m going to show you why I was, and still am the Eliminator. Know what, you can take a stamp with Total Elimination written on it and you can press it against every name in that match that doesn’t start with a Z. Yeah, I’m coming back to maim, pillage and destroy. Then when I’m done I’m going to serve all your mommas while you watch and cry like little whiney bitches. Yeah that’s what I’m gonna do, and if anyone wants to try and stop me then I dare you. I dare you motherfucker! Hey you cameraman. I want to show these people a little preview of the destruction I’m going to cause. Want to step into the ring?

The cameraman is caught by surprise form Zach’s request; the camera shakes as the cameraman stutters his response.

Cameraman

Wha…what?

Zach glares at the cameraman.

Zachary

What country are you from?

Cameraman

What?

Zachary

What ain’t no country I’ve heard of. They speak English in What?

Cameraman

What?

Zachary

English, motherfucker, do you speak it?

Cameraman

Yes! Yes!

Zachary

Then you know what I'm sayin'!

Cameraman

Yes!

Zachary

So get your white ass in this ring, set the camera down there in the corner so it can pick up what I’m doing.

The cameraman does as Zach says; he puts the camera down in the corner and gets in the ring to face Zach.

Zachary

Turn to the camera and wave.

Cameraman

What?

Zachary

Say 'what' again. Say 'what' again, I dare you; I double dare you motherfucker, say what one more Goddamn time!

Cameraman

What?

Zachary snaps at this point, he kicks the cameraman in the midsection then lifts him up on his shoulders. He spins his around for a second then throws him at a high angle while still clutching his head in a headlock. Zach falls backwards into the mat spiking the cameraman’s head. Zach then gats up and goes over to the camera, he drops down so his face is the only thing you can see.

Zachary

Remember that kids? It’s the Total Elimination. And it kills kids it kills, so go ahead and try this at home. I dare you. I bet you haven't seen it in like forever, I hope you've gotten your fix for now. You pathetic addicts. I know you now want more. So tune into a Night to Remember and watch me do it to every bitch in that godforsaken match.

The scene fades to black with the image of Zachary smiling into the camera.

End RP
Back to top Go down

Zachary Strikes Back (My best RP ever)
Page 1 of 1