chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The War...Lionshit...vs...The Man...The Great One...The One and Only...Affliction.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Affliction
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Affliction

Male Number of posts : 3093
Registration date : 2007-10-13

The War...Lionshit...vs...The Man...The Great One...The One and Only...Affliction. Empty
PostSubject: The War...Lionshit...vs...The Man...The Great One...The One and Only...Affliction.   The War...Lionshit...vs...The Man...The Great One...The One and Only...Affliction. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 11:26 pm

You wanted it and you got sir.
Back to top Go down
Lionheat
Wrestling Student
Wrestling Student
Lionheat

Male Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-06-06

The War...Lionshit...vs...The Man...The Great One...The One and Only...Affliction. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The War...Lionshit...vs...The Man...The Great One...The One and Only...Affliction.   The War...Lionshit...vs...The Man...The Great One...The One and Only...Affliction. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 11:29 pm

I wanted what?

Nice name you got there in the topic title though. 'Lionshit', quite original mate. Your mother help you out with it or something?
Back to top Go down
Affliction
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Affliction

PostSubject: Re: The War...Lionshit...vs...The Man...The Great One...The One and Only...Affliction.   The War...Lionshit...vs...The Man...The Great One...The One and Only...Affliction. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 11:34 pm

Actually I did ask for her input.

Anyway...this is a waste when we all know you started this.
Back to top Go down
Lionheat
Wrestling Student
Wrestling Student
Lionheat

PostSubject: Re: The War...Lionshit...vs...The Man...The Great One...The One and Only...Affliction.   The War...Lionshit...vs...The Man...The Great One...The One and Only...Affliction. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 11:36 pm

Affliction wrote:
Actually I did ask for her input.
LMFAO. You're a joke, you know that? Better ask her two more things word by word:

1) Did you drop me on my head, mommy?
2) Is Lionheat my father, mommy?

Quote :
Anyway...this is a waste when we all know you started this.
This isn't 3rd grade, man. Saying "you started this" is for 5 year olds.
Back to top Go down
Affliction
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Affliction

PostSubject: Re: The War...Lionshit...vs...The Man...The Great One...The One and Only...Affliction.   The War...Lionshit...vs...The Man...The Great One...The One and Only...Affliction. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 11:37 pm

Actually 5 year olds go to first grade if you don't know. And you know very well who started this...
Back to top Go down
Lionheat
Wrestling Student
Wrestling Student
Lionheat

PostSubject: Re: The War...Lionshit...vs...The Man...The Great One...The One and Only...Affliction.   The War...Lionshit...vs...The Man...The Great One...The One and Only...Affliction. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 11:39 pm

Affliction wrote:
Actually 5 year olds go to first grade if you don't know. And you know very well who started this...
5 year olds, 6 year olds, 7 year olds, nobody gives a shit. By the way, in your sentence, a comma goes after 'actually', if you didn't know.

Who started this?
Back to top Go down
Affliction
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Affliction

PostSubject: Re: The War...Lionshit...vs...The Man...The Great One...The One and Only...Affliction.   The War...Lionshit...vs...The Man...The Great One...The One and Only...Affliction. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 11:40 pm

Fuck commas tbh.

You.
Back to top Go down
Lionheat
Wrestling Student
Wrestling Student
Lionheat

PostSubject: Re: The War...Lionshit...vs...The Man...The Great One...The One and Only...Affliction.   The War...Lionshit...vs...The Man...The Great One...The One and Only...Affliction. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 11:41 pm

Affliction wrote:
Fuck commas tbh.
Fuck you tbh.

And I started it? Oh my, I'm pissing my pants and tears are rolling down my face! I hope you don't really think I'm going to lose any sleep over this because you're inept mindset thinks you can talk shit about me and think I'm not going to say anything back.
Back to top Go down
Affliction
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Affliction

PostSubject: Re: The War...Lionshit...vs...The Man...The Great One...The One and Only...Affliction.   The War...Lionshit...vs...The Man...The Great One...The One and Only...Affliction. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 11:48 pm

yayayayayayayaya
Back to top Go down
Lionheat
Wrestling Student
Wrestling Student
Lionheat

PostSubject: Re: The War...Lionshit...vs...The Man...The Great One...The One and Only...Affliction.   The War...Lionshit...vs...The Man...The Great One...The One and Only...Affliction. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 11:51 pm

nononononononono
Back to top Go down
Affliction
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Affliction

PostSubject: Re: The War...Lionshit...vs...The Man...The Great One...The One and Only...Affliction.   The War...Lionshit...vs...The Man...The Great One...The One and Only...Affliction. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 11:58 pm

o rly? Sad
Back to top Go down
Lionheat
Wrestling Student
Wrestling Student
Lionheat

PostSubject: Re: The War...Lionshit...vs...The Man...The Great One...The One and Only...Affliction.   The War...Lionshit...vs...The Man...The Great One...The One and Only...Affliction. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 11:59 pm

Bitch, shut the fuck up.

Grow up, act your age and not eight years old. 'Yayayayayaya', 'orly', that shit is washed out and not an ounce of hilarious anymore. You sound like some little kid.
Back to top Go down
StuffOfLegends
Slim Shady
Slim Shady
StuffOfLegends

Male Number of posts : 2940
Registration date : 2007-08-18

PostSubject: Re: The War...Lionshit...vs...The Man...The Great One...The One and Only...Affliction.   The War...Lionshit...vs...The Man...The Great One...The One and Only...Affliction. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 12:04 am

This feud topic is lamer than Eugene coming back to WWE.
This feud is lamer than Christoper Reeve's legs!
etc.

Seriously you two can bitch and moan at each other on MSN or PM's. If you blocked each other, then shut the fuck up. If you aren't going to actually feud and just post little insults you are going to get nowhere and eventually just explode the board. So if you are going to feud make it interesting! Judge SoL has spoken, bring in the dancing lobsters.
Back to top Go down
Affliction
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Affliction

PostSubject: Re: The War...Lionshit...vs...The Man...The Great One...The One and Only...Affliction.   The War...Lionshit...vs...The Man...The Great One...The One and Only...Affliction. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 12:06 am

lol
Back to top Go down
Lionheat
Wrestling Student
Wrestling Student
Lionheat

PostSubject: Re: The War...Lionshit...vs...The Man...The Great One...The One and Only...Affliction.   The War...Lionshit...vs...The Man...The Great One...The One and Only...Affliction. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 12:07 am

Affliction wrote:
lol
I believe my point has been proven.
Back to top Go down
StuffOfLegends
Slim Shady
Slim Shady
StuffOfLegends

Male Number of posts : 2940
Registration date : 2007-08-18

PostSubject: Re: The War...Lionshit...vs...The Man...The Great One...The One and Only...Affliction.   The War...Lionshit...vs...The Man...The Great One...The One and Only...Affliction. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 12:08 am

Affliction wrote:
lol
It's mainly your fault Aff. Everytime you feud with someone you make it pointless and keep it from getting resolved by just posting the stupid shit you can think of. At least Lionheat is taking the time to point out what the hell is wrong and think up insults. While you just basically use the feud thread to boost your post count. Does the P10 mean that much to you?
Back to top Go down
Affliction
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Affliction

PostSubject: Re: The War...Lionshit...vs...The Man...The Great One...The One and Only...Affliction.   The War...Lionshit...vs...The Man...The Great One...The One and Only...Affliction. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 12:13 am

I believe your a waste of semen...you are pathetic dude. The shit you do on DXX is just pure attention seeking. "Would you hate me if...","Do you like me...",Why was I banned from C-Box"..., etc. DUDE NO ONE CARES. Just stfu.
Back to top Go down
Lionheat
Wrestling Student
Wrestling Student
Lionheat

PostSubject: Re: The War...Lionshit...vs...The Man...The Great One...The One and Only...Affliction.   The War...Lionshit...vs...The Man...The Great One...The One and Only...Affliction. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 12:17 am

Affliction wrote:
I believe your a waste of semen...you are pathetic dude. The shit you do on DXX is just pure attention seeking. "Would you hate me if...","Do you like me...",Why was I banned from C-Box"..., etc. DUDE NO ONE CARES. Just stfu.
Attention seeking? Proving everybody wrong on the site is attention seeking? Possibly so, but I think I speak for the majority of the site when I say they'd rather talk to me than you. Considering your friends on that site make up of a suburban fool (Bandit), a guy who loves telling males to 'suck it' (Zinc), and some other guy who is irrelevant (E-Man), I don't really think you're in the mood to say nobody cares, when my threads usually reach 7 pages.

Waste of semen? Really, man? REALLY? I didn't even have beef with you until the shit you said on DXX, MSN, ect.
Back to top Go down
Affliction
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Affliction

PostSubject: Re: The War...Lionshit...vs...The Man...The Great One...The One and Only...Affliction.   The War...Lionshit...vs...The Man...The Great One...The One and Only...Affliction. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 12:23 am

Firstly. Zinc isn't serious when he says that. E-Man is more popular then you. NOW...onto the arguement...it's like you twist my words around each time you post...how clever? I think not. I am tired of your attempting to be funny (ex. C-box you act more a wanker then Hipp does) and you trying to be Intimidating (ex. here) it's lame dude just stop.

Keep em' coming you fucking twat.
Back to top Go down
Inah
Head Bitch In Charge
Head Bitch In Charge

Female Number of posts : 4534
Registration date : 2007-12-16

PostSubject: Re: The War...Lionshit...vs...The Man...The Great One...The One and Only...Affliction.   The War...Lionshit...vs...The Man...The Great One...The One and Only...Affliction. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 1:14 pm

Aww, this was very sad.

*LOCKED*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The War...Lionshit...vs...The Man...The Great One...The One and Only...Affliction.   The War...Lionshit...vs...The Man...The Great One...The One and Only...Affliction. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The War...Lionshit...vs...The Man...The Great One...The One and Only...Affliction.
Page 1 of 1