chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

JR on Kurt Angle

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

JR on Kurt Angle Empty
PostSubject: JR on Kurt Angle   JR on Kurt Angle Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 5:24 pm

Quote :
In a blog posted this afternoon on www.jrsbarbq.com, Jim Ross said Kurt Angle should consider leaving the wrestling industry if he is unable to handle his personal issues.

"I hope that he can recover from this matter and regroup. If regrouping requires Kurt to leave pro wrestling and moving to other endeavors such as acting full-time then so be it," Ross wrote. "Perhaps the former Olympic Gold Medal winning Freestyle Wrestler in the '96 Games in Atlanta puts too much physical pressure on himself in an athletic setting and may be more relaxed and happier if movies were his focus is not being a 'jock.'"

Ross said what occurred with Angle "obviously isn't working for a legitimately decent human being." He feels Angle may need to take some time away from the industry in order to reassess himself.
Back to top Go down
tnalockdownfan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2467
Registration date : 2008-04-09

JR on Kurt Angle Empty
PostSubject: Re: JR on Kurt Angle   JR on Kurt Angle Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 10:12 pm

Here's more:

What has occurred lately for Angle obviously isn't working for a legitimately decent human being. It seems as if problems exist and my theory has always been that if one can't, after doing all that's humanly possible, solve a problem then the only alternative is to eliminate the problem.

There are times in everyone's life where they need to step away from what they feel that they have immersed themselves and take the time to reassess. Trust me on which I speak as, from the best that I can tell, we only pass this way once.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

JR on Kurt Angle Empty
PostSubject: Re: JR on Kurt Angle   JR on Kurt Angle Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 12:29 am

Best advice Angle could ever have. But I seriously doubt he'll take it, unless he's forced to.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

JR on Kurt Angle Empty
PostSubject: Re: JR on Kurt Angle   JR on Kurt Angle Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 12:57 am

EdgeHead wrote:
Best advice Angle could ever have. But I seriously doubt he'll take it, unless he's forced to.
The WWE tried to get him to do that before they released him in 2006. It is a damn good thing that they got out from under this a long time ago.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

JR on Kurt Angle Empty
PostSubject: Re: JR on Kurt Angle   JR on Kurt Angle Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JR on Kurt Angle
Page 1 of 1