chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WWE SD! Taping Results 9-4

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

WWE SD! Taping Results 9-4 Empty
PostSubject: WWE SD! Taping Results 9-4   WWE SD! Taping Results 9-4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 9:13 pm

Quote :

Posted by: Wrestling-Radio.com

Credit: Ryan Gray of WrestlingNewsWorld.com

WWE SmackDown: (Airing Friday)
* While SmackDown is being setup a video package of Shawn Michaels vs. Undertaker at WrestleMania 25 is shown.

* CM Punk comes out with his face painted and dressed like Jeff Hardy. He cuts a promo on how Hardy is gone that we will never see him again. He receives massive heat. Punk then shoots on The Undertaker and how he is a big star. He challenges him to come to the ring. Matt Hardy comes out and cuts him off. Hardy attacks Punk while the crowd responds with a huge pop. Referees come out to break up the altercation.

* Teddy Long and CM Punk are shown talking about what just happened. Long announces that Matt Hardy will face Punk tonight.

* The Great Khali & Finlay b. Mike Knox & Kane
- Finlay starts off the match being dominated by Knox & Kane. Khali is tagged in and comes to the offense. Finlay gets the pin on Knox for the win.

* Vince McMahon is shown backstage with Teddy Long.

* Maria & Eve are shown backstage. Michelle comes up and says that Dolph will leave her. Melina comes up and threatens Michelle with a knuckle sandwich. Maria tells her to stay out of her business.

* John Morrison b. Rey Mysterio to become the new Intercontinental Champion
- Great back and forth match that lasted about 20 minutes. It was described to me as pay-per-view quality.

* R-Truth comes out to the ring. He is attacked by Drew McIntyre who is wearing a dress shirt. After the attack, McIntyre cuts a promo.

* Maria & Eve b. Natalya & Layla
- Eve gets thew in with the pin on Layla.

* Josh Mathews is in the back interviewing Matt Hardy. The lights go out...An Undertaker promo is shown and the lights come back on.

* Matt Hardy vs. CM Punk ends in disqualification
- CM Punk is out first followed by Matt. Slow action throughout with several long two counts. CM Punk goes for a chair shot when the "gong" hits and Undertaker appears. He chokeslams Punk through the announce table. This ends this week's SmackDown.

I could barely contain my excitement when Punk came out in Jeff Hardy's ring clothes. The look on the Hardy fan's faces, when they realized it was not Hardy, was priceless. I love it when SD starts out with Punk.

Morrison vs. Mysterio was a heck of a match. I am interested to see how long it takes for Ziggler to get the IC title now.

McIntyre jumped R-Truth again and promised to do so until he gets noticed. I hate R-Truths entracne and I hope that McIntyre kicks his ass everytime he sing that stupid song..Thats whats up.

Good match between Hardy and Punk and then Taker puts Punk through the table, AWESOME. I hope that A. Taker has a match next week, even if it is against some jobber in a squash and B. I hope that Punk and Taker have a face to face confrontation next week. If you are not watching SD, you should start because it is briliant week after week.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: WWE SD! Taping Results 9-4   WWE SD! Taping Results 9-4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 12:37 am

Just watched Smackdown on DVR. Loved Punk coming out dressed like Hardy and like Hardy. Loved him doing that stupid dance before the pyro and loved him dissing the face paint (which both me and my dad enjoyed [neither of us are Jeff Hardy fans and both of us disliked the face paint]). I liked the arm bands though. Anyway, glad Jeff is gone, he isn't missed by anyone in my family. Loved the Anaconda Vise tease.

As for Mysterio vs. Morrison, I was a little disappointed. It wasn't as great as most will make it out, like HBK vs. Taker at Mania or Jeff vs. Morrison for the belt a few weeks back (I preferred both of those matches by the way). For the most part, the match was done intelligently, with them testing eachother out at the beginning, Rey going for high impact and high flying moves that hes know for and Morrison trying to wear him down so that Mysterios offense isn't a problem for him. During the match, Morrison realized he had to match him in high flying moves and at that point he dominated more then any other point of the match...why the hell did he go back to submissions? I don't get why they decided to do that. Nice finish to the match but, it wasn't that epic or awesome. No doubt, it was the best match I saw Mysterio in this year...once again, Mysterio bores me most of the time, so that isn't saying much.

Punk vs. Hardy was much better. Everything done in that match made sense and was extremely fun to watch. The ending was also nice but, and here is the one problem with the match, why didn't he get DQd? They never mentioned the match was over and the ref never called for the bell. If it was a no DQ match, then Hardy would have went for a weapon and I know it wasn't. Liked how the night ended and I'm definitely going to try and find a stream to see Taker vs. Punk. Nevermind, just remember I have school starting Thursday, damnit!
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: WWE SD! Taping Results 9-4   WWE SD! Taping Results 9-4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 11:08 am

I loved Punk's opening promo. "No more face paint." "No more stupid arm bands." What is the point of those things anyway?

Quote :
While the main event between World Heavyweight Champion CM Punk and Matt Hardy on this past week's edition of Friday Night SmackDown was officially ruled a "No Contest" on the WWE website, Hardy is claiming on his Twitter page that he actually won the match.

Hardy wrote: "By the way, for any of you wondering, I won SD's Main Event against World Champion CM Punk by DQ. And you ask, why was there no bell? Apparently, Punk threw the bell ringing tool away when he got the chair so they couldn't ring the bell-but Punk did get officially DQed.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE SD! Taping Results 9-4   WWE SD! Taping Results 9-4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WWE SD! Taping Results 9-4
Page 1 of 1