chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bekmambetov Wants Jolie Back for Wanted 2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

Bekmambetov Wants Jolie Back for Wanted 2 Empty
PostSubject: Bekmambetov Wants Jolie Back for Wanted 2   Bekmambetov Wants Jolie Back for Wanted 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 2:24 am

Quote :
Source:MTV
August 25, 2009

MTV talked to Wanted 2 director Timur Bekmambetov, who says they may have figured out a way to bring Angelina Jolie back for the sequel:

"If you remember from the first film, we have a recovery room with the baths of wax," Bekmambetov told MTV News. "We know how to do this, but it's still tough to do, because the bullet is inside her head."

"But there has to be a reason for her to come back... and we know the reason," he added. "I think we found the reason for her to come back."

He added that he thinks the Universal Pictures follow-up will shoot this winter. The first film, which cost about $75 million to make, earned $341.4 million worldwide.
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

Bekmambetov Wants Jolie Back for Wanted 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bekmambetov Wants Jolie Back for Wanted 2   Bekmambetov Wants Jolie Back for Wanted 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 5:14 pm

Wow...that's...a bad way to bring her back. I wouldn't mind seeing her back because she's just really good in action scenes, but...yeah...bad way to do it. I'd rather they do a prequel instead.
Back to top Go down

Bekmambetov Wants Jolie Back for Wanted 2
Page 1 of 1