chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Idaho teacher caught with 13-year old student

Go down 
+5
stl311
Y2J X
Guilha
Sykesy
babaganoosh
9 posters
AuthorMessage
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

Idaho teacher caught with 13-year old student Empty
PostSubject: Idaho teacher caught with 13-year old student   Idaho teacher caught with 13-year old student Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 12:49 pm

This reminds me of Inah...

Quote :
Officers in Meridian, Idaho received a call at 9:30 p.m. Thursday concerned something suspicious happening in some bushes not far from the town middle school. That's when they found science and math teacher Ashley Jo Beach laying down with a 13-year-old student.

Their stories didn't quite match, and it is rather hard for a 37-year-old teacher to explain what she's doing in the bushes with a little kid. Now she's been charged with having an affair with the student since April.

According to court records, the odd couple apparently had been having sex at school. They'd also sent each other pictures of their privates. Beach is charged with lewd contact with a child under 16.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Idaho teacher caught with 13-year old student   Idaho teacher caught with 13-year old student Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 4:31 pm

What a mad teacher, That is awesome.

Too bad for the Kid though, She is gone now.
Back to top Go down
Guilha
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Guilha

Male Number of posts : 1842
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Idaho teacher caught with 13-year old student   Idaho teacher caught with 13-year old student Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 5:33 pm

xD

this must be the student's worst day ever because, like Syk said, she's gone Razz
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Idaho teacher caught with 13-year old student   Idaho teacher caught with 13-year old student Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 5:40 pm

Can't say I'm not a bit jealous (rather it be with a different teacher though). I'm not sure I feel bad for the kid though; she didn't look that attractive from the picture I saw but, I guess thats just me though.
Back to top Go down
Guilha
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Guilha

PostSubject: Re: Idaho teacher caught with 13-year old student   Idaho teacher caught with 13-year old student Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 6:10 pm

Y2J X wrote:
Can't say I'm not a bit jealous (rather it be with a different teacher though). I'm not sure I feel bad for the kid though; she didn't look that attractive from the picture I saw but, I guess thats just me though.

well, that's because you saw a mugshot Razz she probably's prettier than that, i think ... not saying she's hot (from the mugshot, she aint, but..)
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

PostSubject: Re: Idaho teacher caught with 13-year old student   Idaho teacher caught with 13-year old student Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 6:14 pm

Hey, when you're 13, any ass is good ass.
Back to top Go down
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP
stl311

Male Number of posts : 3627
Registration date : 2007-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Idaho teacher caught with 13-year old student   Idaho teacher caught with 13-year old student Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 7:00 pm

babaganoosh wrote:
Hey, when you're any age, any ass is good ass as long as it is legal.

Edited*
Back to top Go down
http://www.ecw.com
Inah
Head Bitch In Charge
Head Bitch In Charge

Female Number of posts : 4534
Registration date : 2007-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Idaho teacher caught with 13-year old student   Idaho teacher caught with 13-year old student Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 10:27 am

Well, it's very dumb for both of them to get caught.

AND WHY DOES THIS REMIND YOU OF ME? Sad
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Idaho teacher caught with 13-year old student   Idaho teacher caught with 13-year old student Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 3:25 pm

Anyone post a pic for us of her?
Back to top Go down
Guilha
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Guilha

PostSubject: Re: Idaho teacher caught with 13-year old student   Idaho teacher caught with 13-year old student Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 3:31 pm

Sykesy wrote:
Anyone post a pic for us of her?

Idaho teacher caught with 13-year old student 33jo09k
Back to top Go down
StuffOfLegends
Slim Shady
Slim Shady
StuffOfLegends

Male Number of posts : 2941
Registration date : 2007-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Idaho teacher caught with 13-year old student   Idaho teacher caught with 13-year old student Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 3:34 pm

I saw all these posts coming as soon as I read the story. Seriously CGS you can't come up with better than this. I'll quote Daniel Tosh.

"Everytime there's a news story about a female teacher sleeping with a student every guy makes the same joke. 'Oh it must've made him more popular.' "I dated my teacher in high school, it didn't make me any cooler" and people say "Yeah, but you were home schooled."

Daniel Tosh FTW
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

PostSubject: Re: Idaho teacher caught with 13-year old student   Idaho teacher caught with 13-year old student Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 11:11 pm

Inah wrote:

AND WHY DOES THIS REMIND YOU OF ME? Sad
Cuz you're always the one posting this stuff Razz

And...I'm sure there are other reasons...
Back to top Go down
minasauce
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler
minasauce

Female Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Idaho teacher caught with 13-year old student   Idaho teacher caught with 13-year old student Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 11:30 pm

StuffOfLegends wrote:
I saw all these posts coming as soon as I read the story. Seriously CGS you can't come up with better than this. I'll quote Daniel Tosh.

"Everytime there's a news story about a female teacher sleeping with a student every guy makes the same joke. 'Oh it must've made him more popular.' "I dated my teacher in high school, it didn't make me any cooler" and people say "Yeah, but you were home schooled."

Daniel Tosh FTW

You are my new hero.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Idaho teacher caught with 13-year old student   Idaho teacher caught with 13-year old student Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 11:30 pm

That is not a very sexy pic. I had a hot teacher in high school and we got it on. No we didn't but it would have been cool if we did. But I did know a guy that nailed a teacher....no I don't but it would have been cool if I did.

I borrowed that from a great movie, name that movie. Question Question
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Idaho teacher caught with 13-year old student   Idaho teacher caught with 13-year old student Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Idaho teacher caught with 13-year old student
Page 1 of 1