chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cowboys loss to Giants draws huge TV ratings

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Affliction
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Affliction

Male Number of posts : 3093
Registration date : 2007-10-13

Cowboys loss to Giants draws huge TV ratings Empty
PostSubject: Cowboys loss to Giants draws huge TV ratings   Cowboys loss to Giants draws huge TV ratings Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 3:47 pm

"The game scored a 16.5 rating in major markets across the country. That's easily the best-ever number for a Sunday Night Football game on NBC. (OK, it's only 3-plus seasons).

The total number of viewers across the country will be released on Tuesday. It should break NBC's record of 23.1 million for last season's Giants-Cowboys game.

The old best was a 15.6 for an Eagles-Giants game in 2007. Last year's late-season Giants-Cowboys game at Texas Stadium scored a 15.4.

It was also the best overnight rating for a prime time game since the Broncos-Dolphins did a 17.4 for Monday Night Football on Dec. 21, 1998. (The Super Bowl bound Broncos lost, dropping their record to 14-2.

Not surprisingly, Dallas Fort Worth was the No. 1 market for the game. It scored a 41.7 rating locally for Channel 5. That translates into approximately1.06 million homes. Yikes! That's a lot of homes."
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys loss to Giants draws huge TV ratings   Cowboys loss to Giants draws huge TV ratings Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 3:18 pm

Football is now America's game.
Back to top Go down
Affliction
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Affliction

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys loss to Giants draws huge TV ratings   Cowboys loss to Giants draws huge TV ratings Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 3:39 pm

It has always been America's game lol.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys loss to Giants draws huge TV ratings   Cowboys loss to Giants draws huge TV ratings Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 4:50 pm

I know, but, as far as ratings go, it has exploded. The last 2 SuperBowls had nearly 100 million reviewers.
Back to top Go down
Affliction
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Affliction

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys loss to Giants draws huge TV ratings   Cowboys loss to Giants draws huge TV ratings Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 9:17 pm

I tell you if you thought Giants and Cowboys game was awesome you should have watched Colts/Dolphins. I am still amazed at both teams performances...
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys loss to Giants draws huge TV ratings   Cowboys loss to Giants draws huge TV ratings Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 9:23 pm

I did, I am a die hard Colts fan and that game almost made me vomit. P. Manning is unbelievable. He willed that team yet another win. Young WRs, the defense got fuckin plowed, no running game, but Manning made it happen. The Dolphins had the ball for 46 mins, that left the Colts 14 mins, they had the ball for less then a qt, but Manning scored TD's when he knew he had to. Manning is amazing. He is going to destroy every passing record there is, by the time he is done.
Back to top Go down
StuffOfLegends
Slim Shady
Slim Shady
StuffOfLegends

Male Number of posts : 2941
Registration date : 2007-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys loss to Giants draws huge TV ratings   Cowboys loss to Giants draws huge TV ratings Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 9:26 pm

I turned this game off. Like a million times. Cause I didn't wanna see my team lose. I did watch the Pats lose to the Jets. Jets are my second fav and my roommate is from Mass so that was a good game. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys loss to Giants draws huge TV ratings   Cowboys loss to Giants draws huge TV ratings Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 9:30 pm

The Jets look for real, but you always have to wait until Dec to know if they. It has only been 2 games, but that defense is fantastic so far.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys loss to Giants draws huge TV ratings   Cowboys loss to Giants draws huge TV ratings Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1