chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HUGE Bret Hart News

Go down 
+5
StuffOfLegends
Inah
tnalockdownfan
Guilha
Concrete Jesus
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

HUGE Bret Hart News Empty
PostSubject: HUGE Bret Hart News   HUGE Bret Hart News Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 3:22 pm

Quote :
source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

For the first time since the infamous "Montreal Screwjob" in 1997, Bret Hart is said to be open to returning to World Wrestling Entertainment as a weekly storyline character.

Hart has had business talks with WWE in recent months, which played a part in the company rehashing "Montreal" at last week's Breaking Point pay-per-view — in case he agrees to return.

While nothing yet has been agreed upon, nor should one expect anything to happen anytime soon, he is no longer against returning to WWE. In the past he has said he didn't see himself ever coming back as a character on television because he could no longer wrestle and didn't want to become some authority figure or manager.

WWE has had talks over the years regarding Hart returning to the company as a character. In fact, Vince McMahon told the creative team in 2006 that he was going to do a street fight with Hart on a pay-per-view. Of course, it never came to be and Hart at the time was saying that he was never going to wrestle again. Apparently, Hart was tentatively penciled in to team up with Shawn Michaels vs. Vince and Shane McMahon at Backlash 2006 instead of "God."

This would be one hell of a bump for the WWE and Raw needs this guest host stuff to stop. Bret Hart as Raw GM, I am just sayin.
Back to top Go down
Guilha
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Guilha

Male Number of posts : 1842
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: HUGE Bret Hart News   HUGE Bret Hart News Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 3:27 pm

this would be nice ... i hate Bret, tbh, but he's a big draw and has big influence on wrestling fans all over teh world so it'd definitely be a great "catch" for WWE
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: HUGE Bret Hart News   HUGE Bret Hart News Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 3:35 pm

How can you hate Bret Hart. Bret Hart was wrestling in the WWE. While Hogan was the champ, doing 15 minute matches, Hart put on briliant matches with many of the greatest of all time. He also was part of 2 of the best WM ever. 60 Iron Man match, and Austin vs. Hart, Submision match.
Back to top Go down
Guilha
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Guilha

Male Number of posts : 1842
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: HUGE Bret Hart News   HUGE Bret Hart News Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 3:41 pm

Concrete Jesus wrote:
How can you hate Bret Hart. Bret Hart was wrestling in the WWE. While Hogan was the champ, doing 15 minute matches, Hart put on briliant matches with many of the greatest of all time. He also was part of 2 of the best WM ever. 60 Iron Man match, and Austin vs. Hart, Submision match.

he's an ass >_>
Back to top Go down
tnalockdownfan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2467
Registration date : 2008-04-09

PostSubject: Re: HUGE Bret Hart News   HUGE Bret Hart News Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 4:24 pm

Concrete Jesus wrote:

Thank You CJ, Thank You

and also, I have posted all of the Summerslam Matches w/Bret Hart if you want to check it out.

and also, he was @ ROH and got praised from the people for it.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: HUGE Bret Hart News   HUGE Bret Hart News Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 4:48 pm

People who do not know just how great he was needs to watch some of his work. He never had a boring match with anyone and when he was in there with another superstar, they would both shine. He could go with a big guy or a small guy. He had great matches with Taker. His WCW work was also really great. Beniot vs. Bret Hart on the Owen Hart Tribute Nitro was greatness.
Back to top Go down
Inah
Head Bitch In Charge
Head Bitch In Charge

Female Number of posts : 4534
Registration date : 2007-12-16

PostSubject: Re: HUGE Bret Hart News   HUGE Bret Hart News Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 5:51 pm

Wrestlemania XII. I'd love that to happen again.
Back to top Go down
StuffOfLegends
Slim Shady
Slim Shady
StuffOfLegends

Male Number of posts : 2941
Registration date : 2007-08-18

PostSubject: Re: HUGE Bret Hart News   HUGE Bret Hart News Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 8:24 pm

Concrete Jesus wrote:
People who do not know just how great he was needs to watch some of his work. He never had a boring match with anyone and when he was in there with another superstar, they would both shine. He could go with a big guy or a small guy. He had great matches with Taker. His WCW work was also really great. Beniot vs. Bret Hart on the Owen Hart Tribute Nitro was greatness.

Is it possible to hate a great wrestler? I think soooooooooo. Some people who are vastly considered horrible wrestlers by the internet community are some of my favorites.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: HUGE Bret Hart News   HUGE Bret Hart News Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 8:46 pm

You can if you want, but you still have to recognize his skill
Back to top Go down
tnalockdownfan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: HUGE Bret Hart News   HUGE Bret Hart News Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 10:03 pm

Hey CJ, for once, I say this to you:

AMEN TO THAT!
Back to top Go down
Straight-Edge Zach
The Enforcer
The Enforcer
Straight-Edge Zach

Other / Decline to state Number of posts : 3564
Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: Re: HUGE Bret Hart News   HUGE Bret Hart News Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 10:08 pm

Bret Hart is an asshole, an awesome wrestler, but an asshole.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: HUGE Bret Hart News   HUGE Bret Hart News Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 10:09 pm

Bret Hart could do it all in a wrestling ring. Chain wrestle, brawl, holds, heel, face, everything.

We can all go round and round on who was right in Montreal, but he was briliant in the ring. I think that Vince did what he had to to protect the WWE title, but that is not what this is about.
Back to top Go down
tnalockdownfan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: HUGE Bret Hart News   HUGE Bret Hart News Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 10:26 pm

Concrete Jesus wrote:
Bret Hart could do it all in a wrestling ring. Chain wrestle, brawl, holds, heel, face, everything.

We can all go round and round on who was right in Montreal, but he was briliant in the ring. I think that Vince did what he had to to protect the WWE title, but that is not what this is about.

Thank You, I'm SICK of hearing about Montreal, I mean hey, bret Hart said in an interview a couple of years ago that he is already over what happend in Montreal

and yes, I am a Bret Hart Fan, but just b/c I'm not a fan of Triple H or Shawn Michaels doesn't mean that I'm a bad person.

and not to be off topic, but I would rather see a match w/Bret Hart, Stone Cold or Kurt Angle than see a match w/Hulk Hogan

But hey, to each our own
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: HUGE Bret Hart News   HUGE Bret Hart News Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 10:27 pm

Hart Foundation. Hart Foundation. Hart Foundation.
Back to top Go down
Straight-Edge Zach
The Enforcer
The Enforcer
Straight-Edge Zach

PostSubject: Re: HUGE Bret Hart News   HUGE Bret Hart News Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 10:28 pm

Concrete Jesus wrote:

I don't think he's an asshole over Montreal though...I think he's an asshole for everything he did before and after...my hatred for the guy hit a breaking point when he no-showed Wrestlemania 22.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: HUGE Bret Hart News   HUGE Bret Hart News Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 10:33 pm

No showing is not cool, but he and Vince had a very close past and it when very bad. Vince wanted to sign Bret to a 20 year deal. That was said on the Bret Hart DVD and Bret went to the compition. I would love to see them make amends because it was a long time ago and wrestling fans deserve it. Bret deserves a proper WWE good by, the fans deserve the chance to see that good by, so they need to put who was right and so on behind them and give the fans what they want.
Back to top Go down
tnalockdownfan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: HUGE Bret Hart News   HUGE Bret Hart News Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 10:34 pm

Well that's his choice, if he didn't want to show up @ Mania, then that's him, but we shouldn't hold a grudge against him for not showing up @ Wrestlemania 22.

Besides, it's not about Wrestlemania or Money, it's about giving the fans what they want.

Hey, as I said before, he's over Montreal, but I think that the people and the Internet Radio should NOT gbring up Montreal all the time, it gets old and ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: HUGE Bret Hart News   HUGE Bret Hart News Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 10:38 pm

No way a WWE career should end that way. Not when it is someone as big as Bret. He should get a send off like Flair did.
Back to top Go down
tnalockdownfan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: HUGE Bret Hart News   HUGE Bret Hart News Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 10:40 pm

Right, I think that he should get a sendoff the right way
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: HUGE Bret Hart News   HUGE Bret Hart News Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 10:48 pm

I don't think that these youngins know how important Bret was to the WWE.
Back to top Go down
Straight-Edge Zach
The Enforcer
The Enforcer
Straight-Edge Zach

PostSubject: Re: HUGE Bret Hart News   HUGE Bret Hart News Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 10:56 pm

I know how important he was, I also know that he gave a personal "Fuck You" to the fans the moment he refused to drop the belt and the moment he chose not to come out during Wrestlemania and say his goodby. Now he's just a bitter old man who is using the WWE to promote himself to cement this untrue idea that he is the 'Best of all time'. Bret Hart is an asshole for thinking he was so great, an asshole for the way he treated others, an asshole for forcing Vince to give him that 20 year contract, an asshole for refusing to drop the belt, an asshole for taking shots at Shawn and the WWE whenever he could and an asshole for not showing up at Wrestlemania.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: HUGE Bret Hart News   HUGE Bret Hart News Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 11:05 pm

He should have done what he was told as far a the belt goes. He was leaving and it was the WWE title. Vince watched Blaze throw the Woman's title in the garbage, so I am sure that he was afraid they would do the same thing with the WWE title. All will be forgiven when or if he comes back though. People accepted Austin back after he fucked over the WWE. They accepted Jeff Hardy back after he gave a big fuck off to the fans, when he got suspended twice. The fans will welcome him back and it will be an amazing moment in wrestling history, if it happens.
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: HUGE Bret Hart News   HUGE Bret Hart News Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 10:57 am

Straight-Edge Zach wrote:
I know how important he was, I also know that he gave a personal "Fuck You" to the fans the moment he refused to drop the belt and the moment he chose not to come out during Wrestlemania and say his goodby. Now he's just a bitter old man who is using the WWE to promote himself to cement this untrue idea that he is the 'Best of all time'. Bret Hart is an asshole for thinking he was so great, an asshole for the way he treated others, an asshole for forcing Vince to give him that 20 year contract, an asshole for refusing to drop the belt, an asshole for taking shots at Shawn and the WWE whenever he could and an asshole for not showing up at Wrestlemania.

Hell yeah. He's mad-overrated in my opinion too. I've never found his methodical style to be entertaining and I believe Chris Benoit is a far better technical wrestler with more effective selling and psychology. A Bret return to WWE would help ratings a lot though, no doubt about it.
Back to top Go down
tnalockdownfan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: HUGE Bret Hart News   HUGE Bret Hart News Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 11:42 am

MF, I respect your opinion, but hey, he puts on great matches to me, it doesn't have to be about big bodies like Hulk Hogan or crazy gimmicks like Hornswaggle.

But I'm a HUGE Bret Hart Fan, but hey, to each our own.

Last edited by tnalockdownfan on Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: HUGE Bret Hart News   HUGE Bret Hart News Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 11:48 am

tnalockdownfan wrote:
MF, I respect your opinion, but hey, he puts on great matches to me, it does have to be about big bodies like Hulk Hogan or crazy gimmicks like Hornswaggle.

But I'm a HUGE Bret Hart Fan, but hey, to each our own.

Yeah, Bret's a very popular wrestler so I won't deny his talent reaches out to people. However, I've never really been a fan. Like you said, each to their own. =]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HUGE Bret Hart News   HUGE Bret Hart News Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HUGE Bret Hart News
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next