chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

update on Taker's retiriment

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

update on Taker's retiriment Empty
PostSubject: update on Taker's retiriment   update on Taker's retiriment Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 11:57 am

Quote :
Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

– For what it is worth, there are rumors flying around that Undertaker will be retiring at Wrestlemania. He is being advertised for a tour of Austraila in 2010, this is not necessarily an indication of his future plans as advertising agencies wouldn’t know of his future plans. His retirement has been a hot rumor for the last two years, especially with the reports of how badly he hurts day to day. WWE has toned down the amount of shows he works, but in any case, it all depends on how well his body holds up in any time frame. It should be noted that around this time last year, rumors his retirement came out when advertisements for the “Rest In Peace” tour were unveiled. Obviously, those rumors never came to pass, so it is doubtful at this point.

There has been this same rumor for like 4 years now, I will believe it when there is more evidence
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: update on Taker's retiriment   update on Taker's retiriment Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 10:08 pm

Ditto for me.
Back to top Go down
Tiff
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Tiff

Female Number of posts : 1929
Registration date : 2007-12-19

PostSubject: Re: update on Taker's retiriment   update on Taker's retiriment Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 11:27 am

There is a rest in peace tour, it's over here in the UK though, it's taking place in November. I have no idea if this is actually his last tour over here, or if it's just the name chosen for it.

But yeah, like you said, rumors have been around for a while now, so until anything solid comes through then I don't really believe he's retiring just yet.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwe.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: update on Taker's retiriment   update on Taker's retiriment Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

update on Taker's retiriment
Page 1 of 1