chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus Trailer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
C-Makaveli
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
C-Makaveli

Male Number of posts : 758
Registration date : 2007-11-04

The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus Trailer Empty
PostSubject: The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus Trailer   The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus Trailer Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 10:00 am

Looks cool. This was the film that the late great Heath Ledger was making when he passed away. There is an interesting story behind why Johnny Depp , Colin Farrell and Jude Law are all in the film aswell. When Ledger died , the film was only a quarter of the way finished. A few weeks after his death it was revealed that Ledgers daughter had not been left his estate after Heath had not changed his will since 2005. The estate was worth 30 million dollars , which went to his parents.

Depp, Farrell & Law , all friends of Ledger , offered to keep this project alive so that Ledgers final work would not be stored away forever.Each portray different versions of Ledgers Character ''Tony'' , and each donated their paychecks to Ledgers daughter Matilda.
Back to top Go down
http://WWE.com
Tiff
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Tiff

Female Number of posts : 1929
Registration date : 2007-12-19

The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus Trailer   The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus Trailer Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 12:58 pm

I was always a big fan of Heath's, and I also really like Johnny Depp and Colin Farrell, so I can't wait to see this film. From the trailer it looks great. I'm looking forward to see how they use all the four actors as the same person.

And I also think it was amazingly generious for the other three guys to donate their pay checks to Heath's daughter.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwe.com

The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus Trailer
Page 1 of 1