chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ECW Originals Reunite in TNA

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
tnalockdownfan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2467
Registration date : 2008-04-09

ECW Originals Reunite in TNA Empty
PostSubject: ECW Originals Reunite in TNA   ECW Originals Reunite in TNA Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 1:11 pm

Hey guys,

This Past Thursday Night on iMPACT! we saw the reunion of 2 ECW Original Tag Teams:

Former ECW & NWA World Heavyweight Champion Rhino reunited w/Team 3-D

and Raven & Steven Richards Reunited as well

4 years ago, Rhino teamed up w/Team 3-D @ the very 1st genesis PPV and they def. the cornerstones of TNA Wrestling

Jeff Jarrett, James Storm and Chris Harris

and now, 4 years later, the trio of Rhino, Brother Ray and Brother Devon will take on Matt Morgan, Hernandez and The Pope tomorrow night @ Turning Point

Is this another one of Rhino's Paranoias for TNA Management to get rid of the veterans or does Rhino have an agenda?

and also, Raven & Steven Richards have reunited in TNA and they're declaring war against ECW Alumni Mick Foley and The Monster Abyss

Now, for those of you that don't know:

Raven and Richards have both held the ECW Tag Team Championship (twice) as a Tag Team def. the late Public Enemy and The Original Pitbulls

Raven was in WCW as Scotty Flamingo and won the WCW World Light-Heavyweight Championship

But when Raven returned to WCW along with Steven Richards, Raven would win the WCW U.S. Heavyweight Championship and the WCW World Tag Team Championship

But as for Steven Richards, he didn't last too long in WCW and Raven would give Richards too many DDT's

and when they were in the WWE, both of them held the WWE Hardcore Championship for a combine total of 48 times

Raven held the belt 27 times and Richards held it 21 times

and now, Raven and Richards are both in TNA

Raven made his TNA Debut in Jaunary of 2003 and @ Slammiversary on Father's Day 2005 Raven made history winning the 2nd King of the Mountain Match and as a result, he became the NWA World Heavyweight Champion @ the age of 40

During the Summer of 2005, Raven has had 2 sucessful title defenses against The Monster Abyss @ No Surrender 2005 and Rhino @ Unbreakable

He also had a Tag Team Match @ Sacrifice in August of 2005 when Raven teamed up with Sabu against Rhino & Jeff Jarrett

and now, w/Raven & Richards reunited in TNA, they are managed by their valet Former WCW Cruiserweight Champion Daffney

Will Raven & Steven Richards go after the TNA World Tag Team Championship somewhere down the road?

That's the Question!

Stay tuned to TNA PPV's and iMPACT! and find out the answer

ECW Originals Reunite in TNA Ravenstevie1
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: ECW Originals Reunite in TNA   ECW Originals Reunite in TNA Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 1:14 am

I know that Raven's supposed to stick short-term with TNA but I'm hoping that they keep Raven/Stevie/Daffney together for a little while longer. It's gonna be very fun to watch Stevie in a dynamic other than being Raven's sidekick. And I personally believe that Daffney suits the bill better than Mickie James (then Alexis Laree) did in TNA back when Raven had his Gathering of CM Punk, Julio Dinero and Laree. Daffney has the perfect gimmick to be associated with Raven.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: ECW Originals Reunite in TNA   ECW Originals Reunite in TNA Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 1:29 pm

I am looking forward to seeing Raven vs. Foley one more time. First it will probably be Foley/Abyss vs. Raven/Stevie and then Raven vs. Foley one on one.
Back to top Go down
tnalockdownfan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2467
Registration date : 2008-04-09

PostSubject: Re: ECW Originals Reunite in TNA   ECW Originals Reunite in TNA Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 1:48 pm

Well personally, I would LOVE to see Raven & Richards vs. Foley & Abyss

Now, I'm not a fan of ECW, but I did see some of their matches on YouTube and Dailymotion, and I must say that I was impressed with them as a Tag Team, but as far as Stevie being a singles competitor, I'm not too keen on him as a singles wrestler, I like him as a Tag Team better than being in singles.

But hey, to each our own.
Back to top Go down
Schizo
Wrestling Fan
Wrestling Fan

Male Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-12-01

PostSubject: Re: ECW Originals Reunite in TNA   ECW Originals Reunite in TNA Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 11:38 pm

I always loved that Raven/Abyss stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ECW Originals Reunite in TNA   ECW Originals Reunite in TNA Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ECW Originals Reunite in TNA
Page 1 of 1