chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rock/Cena at WM?

Go down 
+2
WLW4Lyfe
babaganoosh
6 posters
AuthorMessage
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

Rock/Cena at WM? Empty
PostSubject: Rock/Cena at WM?   Rock/Cena at WM? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 5:27 pm

Quote :
The next issue of Inside Wrestling features The Rock and John Cena on the cover of the magazine with a headline reading: "Hot WrestleMania Rumor - John Cena vs. The Rock." The sister publication of Pro Wrestling Illustrated claims that the "mega-bout is closed to being signed." The article's synopsis reads: "The relationship between The Rock and John Cena is strange. Cena respects all The Rock has accomplished yet seems to resent it at the same time. That is why "The Champ" is pining for a match with The Rock at WWE's showcase event. Word is, this mega-bout is close to being signed." Right. To view the cover of the magazine, visit www.pwi-online.com. The issue hits newsstands December 8, 2009.
After years of hinting at it...does anybody think it'll actually happen?
Back to top Go down
WLW4Lyfe
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler

Male Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2009-10-31

Rock/Cena at WM? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rock/Cena at WM?   Rock/Cena at WM? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 5:55 pm

Since Undertaker/Michaels happened, i dont see why not
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Rock/Cena at WM? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rock/Cena at WM?   Rock/Cena at WM? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 6:25 pm

I am almost positive this will not happen. It has been talked about for a couple years and Cena even requested the match in an interveiw once and the Rock laughed it off. I will not say it is impossible, but I highly doubt it.
Back to top Go down
Tiff
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Tiff

Female Number of posts : 1929
Registration date : 2007-12-19

Rock/Cena at WM? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rock/Cena at WM?   Rock/Cena at WM? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 1:21 pm

^I agree. I honestly don't see The Rock returning unless it's to host Raw. It'd be an amazing match, and one that I would love to see, but I'm not gonna get my hopes up until it really starts happening.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwe.com
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Rock/Cena at WM? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rock/Cena at WM?   Rock/Cena at WM? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 6:23 pm

I think that The Rock will host Raw at somepoint very soon.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

Rock/Cena at WM? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rock/Cena at WM?   Rock/Cena at WM? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 2:20 am

Most Valuable Player wrote:
Since Undertaker/Michaels happened, i dont see why not

Well, I see why not. See the thing about HBK and Taker whichmakes sense into why they faced each other at mania is that they are both part of the same company.

While the Rock really is not like this. I mean he pops up on the titantron every once in awhile to thank some wrestling personality or some anniversery show. He will never wrestle again unless hollywood goes on strike for a Long period of time.

He may host raw though, And the only reason he will do this would be to plug some film he has a leading role in around the same time.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Rock/Cena at WM? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rock/Cena at WM?   Rock/Cena at WM? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 2:38 am

I don't know if he has a movie coming up around the timeframe he'll host RAW. But The Rock seems serious when he says that he wants to give back to WWE fans because only a few months back, he wouldn't even consider doing a live guest spot on RAW or any other WWE TV program. I'm not sold on The Rock vs John Cena 'cause I know it's highly unlikely to happen but it gives me a little hope that The Rock could make more appearances on WWE TV than we first expected.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rock/Cena at WM? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rock/Cena at WM?   Rock/Cena at WM? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rock/Cena at WM?
Page 1 of 1